THE SHIEMI BLOG #2

Topic started by YukaTA on April 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The Shiemi Blog #2

As you may know this is the Shiemi blog (for those who don't know who Shiemi is, she is a character in the Blue Exorcist franchise) also I wrote a previous blog post of this. The link is here.

In the previous blog post, I wrote about her relationships with Rin and Yukio Okumura; her role in the series 'Blue Exorcist' (Ao no Exorcist) and a bit about her. This time I am writing about her relationship with Izumo and Paku.

Her relationship with Izumo and Paku started when Rin told Shiemi to make some other friends, in this case she tried to befriend Izumo and Paku. Izumo didn't want to hang around with Shiemi, although Paku didn't mind. Although one day, a demon came into the dormitory and attacked Paku. While Izumo and Rin attacked the demon, Shiemi healed Paku as much as she could. After that, Izumo felt that she couldn't do anything good for Paku.

This is it for the 2nd blog post, please comment on what you want me to put in the maybe-next post.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Well deep down, Izumo likes Shiemi tho doesn't want to accept it cause she thinks of Paku as her only friend and she also feels weak when Shiemi helps her so that is another reason why Izumo must not like Shiemi sometimes.

@DBZ_universe:That's right. I think there might be one bit in Blue Exorcist where she enjoys herself with Shiemi, not sure though.

Online Now

@YukaTA: Well they make an excellent team for sure. In the manga they are a good team and has shown that both can corporate well with one another.

But I will say that it might not look like it, but Izumo is nicer than Shiemi cause she was the only one who accepted Rin and did not feared him when it was discovered that he was Satan's son while Shiemi in the other hand did not want to talk nor get close to Rin and ignored Rin.

@DBZ_universe: Yes, hmm. Izumo and Rin - couple?

Online Now

@YukaTA: Izumo x Rin.... I don't know. I think Bon x Izumo is better in my opinion.

@DBZ_universe: I think you're right. Izumo x Bon.

Online Now

@YukaTA: Also Rin x Shiemi is at danger as we speak...

On topic. Shiemi's and Izumi's relation will grow stronger now cause they share the same class together(shiemi got into regular school)

Post by takashichea (10,616 posts) See mini bio Level 25

How did I missed this blog? I don't know what to comment other than Shiemi tries to make friends with the girls in her class while Izumo is using her. Teenagers these days. Like you guys say, the relationship between the two will improve.

Online Now

Well I hope so.

Tho in current chapter Paku and Shiemi are great friends and Izumo comments that they act the same.

@DBZ_universe: Are you reading the manga?

Online Now

@YukaTA: Yes, I am in the current chapter.

Have you not start reading it? If not sorry for the spoilers. I jyst thought it would be interesting to point out there current relationship between Shiemi and Izumo.

@DBZ_universe: Sadly I'm not, and that's fine about the spoilers.

Online Now

@YukaTA: ah. But yes, I hope Izumo accepts Shiemi as her friend and not just a class mate.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel