3-Minute Expert: Super Schools

Topic started by gia on April 10, 2010. Last post by AURON570 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by metalsnakezero (674 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I had cousins that lived in Japan and was shocked to hear that they want to school a lot longer than I did. It did encourage me to do better in school at the time. 
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16

That is so weird! 
Here in Mexico the school system is exactly the same! and High School is not a requirement! 
Of course the system here is from September to June.... and it's Monday to Friday...

I was waiting for this 3-Min expert! 
Although when I saw the title I though you were going to talk about super-powered, ninja-training schools

Cause the title was super schools.... 

Post by kippy666 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
We have the a month summer holiday as well.
Post by damswedon (277 posts) See mini bio Level 16
see when you say school i think of two things 
  1. Persona, and
Battle Royale 
Battle Royale 
Post by Papasan (160 posts) See mini bio Level 9

That's my favorite episode of Shin Chan! 

"AAAAAA!!!! WALL MONSTER!!!" 

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I would prefered going to one of these schools than to an American system. :P  
Besides awsome uniforms to enjoy, I probably would have gotten a much better education! 

>.<!
Post by Mcfart (10 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 school on Saturdays....man before persona 4 was like "saturday, go to school", I had no idea they even went on Saturday.
Post by CrazyCanuck (169 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I think my first realization of school on Saturday in Japan was... Digimon season 2???  anyway I had nightmares for a mouth
Post by Sand (39 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Now several years out of high school, I can happily report that nobody ever REALLY graduates from high school.  The school uniforms get replaced by suits and ties and the locker decorations get replaced by chemically-enhanced lawns. 
Post by Dethfish (120 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gotta love the uniforms. 

I knew most of this school stuff from playing Persona 4. School on a Saturday?! Eff that.
Post by constanzadellarosa (234 posts) See mini bio Level 15
In Chile there are also classes on Saturdays at most of schools, mostly extracurricular activities, like sport clubs and such. And of course, detention.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Dethfish77 said:
" Gotta love the uniforms.   I knew most of this school stuff from playing Persona 4. School on a Saturday?! Eff that. "
Me too. Several times I was planning on going on Social Link stuff and I found myself being lectured by Mr. Morooka. Bad times.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
also like their 6th grade is equal to our freshman year of high school
Post by AURON570 (572 posts) See mini bio Level 15
This was fun to watch again, I really miss these.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel