Saint Seiya: Facts vs Hypes

Topic started by TheVectorPrime on June 11, 2012. Last post by peruano99A 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'm making this thread in order to show people how overrated Saint Seiya is. This overhyping comes from Naruto forums. And just fro the record lets' what they though tabout Saint Seiya verse power 5 years ago when there were fans who actually red/were reading all of the mangas. Here is the link from Naruto forums

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=152865

Note that One Piece verse 5 years ago was much weaker than currently and was only limited to manga in that fight. Also limit of the Gold Saints:

Power of the Sun on the small scale for sure = galaxy busting power :-)

Hades fears the Sun. That even isn't herald level

12 gold Saints died after they tried to break the Wailing Wall and they united their power. Power of the Sun on small scale is lethal to Gold Saints.

Also note that in Saint Seiya verse :

- it wasn't stated that anyone created the universe (especially not Chronos, that's a big hoax). Here is the only story of creation in entire community of Saint Seiya

Note the words : IN THE BEGGINING OF THE EARTH - which means that Earth already existed.

So how the universe was created ? Well Big Bang. And I repeat myself IT WAS NEVER STATE THAT CHRONOS CREATED THE BIG BANG

And why Saint's battle mimics the creation of the universe ? Well as you see human body is considered a small universe.

Another example of how weak the saints are actually.

Leo Aiolia being hurt by a single punch in head from possesed Lithos - his adept, who was too weak to became a Saint.

The best feat so far in entire fiction is Hades aligning the planets. The feat was taking hours to be performed. It's titled as his greates feat since it took him 200 years to prepare it or more (in his every incarnatio he was atempting to do it). It was called the ultimate eclipse. For example Surfer, Ronan and Quasar reareanged entire solar system, greated another star and merged that new star with old star of the system creatin binary solar system and done that in moments. Their feat totaly outclasses hades's atempted feat. So that would put HAdes at mid herald level at best (although he would lack the hax of the heralds)

The best destructive feat of the gold saints is Saga destroying a small island and not by one shoot, he create the process which made island fall apart. As you see One Piece has far better feats for example. So Gold Saints which are higher tier of SS verse are comparable to One Piece high tiers. And that's only thanks to the hax. Kizaru would be able to defeat weaker gold saints. Keep in mind that no gold saint so far has shown movement at light speed (for example traveling the large distance in short time) they only have STATEMENTS ABOUT THEM BEING LIGHT SPEED.

Overall with all of their top tiers Saint Seiya verse should be around DBZ level, maybe slightly above. And that's all thanks to the HAX. KEEP IN MIND THAT COMPARED TO DBZ VERSE THEY TOTALY LACK PHYSICAL AND DETSRUCTIVE FEATS. HECK EVEN NARUTO, BLEACH, ONE PIECE AND TORIKO HAVE BETTER DESTRUCTIVE AND PHYSICAL FEATS THAN SAINT SEIYA. SAINT SEIYA ONLY HAS GOOD HAX.

Also Apollo didn't recreated the universe. That's the biggest lie about Saint seiya so far and I personaly thikn that it's responsible for all the hype so far. Apollo appeared in movie 5 Heaven Overture. Movie is not canon. And in the movie "Apollo recreating the universe" wasn't shown, stated or indicated by any means. Even in DVD commentary Kuramada doesn't mention or indicate such thing. And yet such thing is universaly accepted in VS communities. You have whole movie on youtube (I don't know if I'm alowed by rules to post the links) so you can see for yourself.

As you see power of Saint Seiya is THE BIGGEST HOAX ABOUT SOME FICTION ON INTERNET. And this comes from a fan who red : original manga, episode G(up to the lates chapter so far), Next Dimension, Lost Canvas is watching Omega and watched all 5 movies. So i actually know what I'm talking about and i'm not low balling anything.

NOTE: IF SOME OF THE SCANS BECOME ENLARGED - SO YOU CAN'T SEE ENTIRE SCAN. THAN RIGHT CLICK - PROPETIES-AND COPY THE LINK OF THE SCAN-PASTE IN ADRESS BAR-ENTER.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Omega gives us a pretty detailed view of their power levels as well. Too many people throwing out crap like galactic busters when all gold saints together couldn't so much as destroy a city.

@sceonn said:

Omega gives us a pretty detailed view of their power levels as well. Too many people throwing out crap like galactic busters when all gold saints together couldn't so much as destroy a city.

That's right man. And such overhyping is so irritating.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nice post. Are you going to circulate it around other forums too?

@ohgodwhy said:

Nice post. Are you going to circulate it around other forums too?

Well I don't have acounts on other forums and not in the mod to make them. Since than it would appear that i'm in war against Saint Sieya ;-). Anyway everyone is alowed to share this or nay other of mine posts to other forums. Especially OBD Battledome on Naruto forums. Since they won't alow me membership there.

Post by GrayWolf2 (303 posts) See mini bio Level 7
You know I only just started reading some Saint Seiya and already I was starting to suspect they weren't as strong as people said. It seems I was on the right track. Poseidon's big threat to flood the earth just didn't seem much of a threat to potential star or galaxy busters.

@GrayWolf2 said:

You know I only just started reading some Saint Seiya and already I was starting to suspect they weren't as strong as people said. It seems I was on the right track. Poseidon's big threat to flood the earth just didn't seem much of a threat to potential star or galaxy busters.

Too be more precise they are no where near as fans are presenting them. And yet everybody belives and doesn't read. They only have good hax abilities.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheVectorPrime: Great thread. This definitely brings some important details to light. By the way, when you say they have good hax, what do you mean by that?

@Haofan123 said:

@TheVectorPrime: Great thread. This definitely brings some important details to light. By the way, when you say they have good hax, what do you mean by that?

Thanks man. By hax I mean good broken abilities like: psichic powers, soul manipulation (8th sense which alows them to ressurect basicly), removal of 5 senses (making someone being unable to see,hear,touch,smell and taste) etc...

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheVectorPrime said:

Thanks man. By hax I mean good broken abilities like: psichic powers, soul manipulation (8th sense which alows them to ressurect basicly), removal of 5 senses (making someone being unable to see,hear,touch,smell and taste) etc...

No problem, and yeah that does sound pretty hax. See, the thing i have always found about battle forums(especially any sites that rely heavily on the outskirts battledome wiki) is that they constantly downplay feats that have logical reasons but overhype things that clearly have no basis and whenever someone tries to argie against them they are automatically branded as trolls or wankers. So whether you are right or wrong, kudos to you for going out on your own and backing up your arguements with solid proof

@Haofan123 said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

No problem, and yeah that does sound pretty hax. See, the thing i have always found about battle forums(especially any sites that rely heavily on the outskirts battledome wiki) is that they constantly downplay feats that have logical reasons but overhype things that clearly have no basis and whenever someone tries to argie against them they are automatically branded as trolls or wankers. So whether you are right or wrong, kudos to you for going out on your own and backing up your arguements with solid proof

Problem is that people usually belive what they read and don't ask for furthere evidance. And even when evidance is posted they deny it. You can check my other thread and posts here on Vice. And see what I talk about. Anyway I started breaking the hardest rock there is "Saint Seiya hype" .

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Nicely done, I usually try to avoid SS battle threads (since all of my knowledge on it is from other people and I not planing on reading it)

@Destinyheroknight said:

Nicely done, I usually try to avoid SS battle threads (since all of my knowledge on it is from other people and I not planing on reading it)

Thanks.

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I am pretty sure you can make a naruto forums account if you have an email...it's the OBD wiki in which you can't go in. Unless you have been banned from naruto forums.

Also this forum has some SS supporters who are good debaters: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/

Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheVectorPrime:

Especially OBD Battledome on Naruto forums. Since they won't alow me membership there.

Oh please that's a complete lie you know god damn well any one is welcome to join, what you're leaving out is you know exactly
what we'd do to you if you tried to spread you're lies and doctored scans over there.

This thread is nothing more than a lying troll deliberately using if not outright doctoring poorly translated scans to cry about another site push a biased agenda. He is as farcical as his premise pay him no need and laugh

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog said:

@TheVectorPrime:

Especially OBD Battledome on Naruto forums. Since they won't alow me membership there.

Oh please that's a complete lie you know god damn well any one is welcome to join, what you're leaving out is you know exactly
what we'd do to you if you tried to spread you're lies and doctored scans over there.

This thread is nothing more than a lying troll deliberately using if not outright doctoring poorly translated scans to cry about another site push a biased agenda. He is as farcical as his premise pay him no need and laugh

ROFLMAO !!! I can't even explain how pathetic your post is. Did I hurt your fealings so much troll !? No your not troll you're ASS GOBLIN (visit Comic Vine for definition of this term). It really hurts when I expose your lies and destroy your illusion ? Too bad I don't care about that. You're welcomed to try and disaprove me. But problem is you can't do it. You know that I'm right, because in respect and info thread(on naruto forums) you're using those same scans . No matter if scans are Japenese, Spanish or English:

- All Gold Saints except Kanon (who wasn't there) died when uniting their power (while they reached maximum of their powers) and producing POWER OF THE SUN ON SMALL SCALE

- Possesed Lithos (WHO WAS CONSIDERED TOO WEAK TO BE SAINT) hurt Leo badly. I can go on and on with this. Point is you're angry because someone EXPOSED THE TRUTH. And gues what I'm gona make you much, much angrier. I'm gona make you so angry that you will break you're PC. Just grant me access to OBD and you will have DEATH OF THE OBD WIKI PART 2 , BUT THIS TIME WITHOUT THE RESSURECTION :-). So ASS GOBLIN what's going to be ? Are going to your other OBDtards to cry about someone ''downplaying'' Saint Seiya or face me in direct debate ? If you're not afraid of being embarresed when I show to everyone how big lier you are.

@peruano99A said:

I am pretty sure you can make a naruto forums account if you have an email...it's the OBD wiki in which you can't go in. Unless you have been banned from naruto forums.

Also this forum has some SS supporters who are good debaters: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/

Here is what you have to do in order to join http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Joining+the+OBD+Wiki

I sent PM Endless Mike and done everything acording to the link. Two weeks later I'm notified that I have been rejected. Anyway seeing the style of the OBD gives you and idea with what bunch of idiots you will have to deal (excluding some individuals from this)

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheVectorPrime said:

@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog said:

@TheVectorPrime:

ROFLMAO !!! I can't even explain how pathetic your post is. Did I hurt your fealings so much troll !? No your not troll you're ASS GOBLIN (visit Comic Vine for definition of this term). It really hurts when I expose your lies and destroy your illusion ? Too bad I don't care about that. You're welcomed to try and disaprove me. But problem is you can't do it. You know that I'm right, because in respect and info thread(on naruto forums) you're using those same scans . No matter if scans are Japenese, Spanish or English:

- All Gold Saints except Kanon (who wasn't there) died when uniting their power (while they reached maximum of their powers) and producing POWER OF THE SUN ON SMALL SCALE

- Possesed Lithos (WHO WAS CONSIDERED TOO WEAK TO BE SAINT) hurt Leo badly. I can go on and on with this. Point is you're angry because someone EXPOSED THE TRUTH. And gues what I'm gona make you much, much angrier. I'm gona make you so angry that you will break you're PC. Just grant me access to OBD and you will have DEATH OF THE OBD WIKI PART 2 , BUT THIS TIME WITHOUT THE RESSURECTION :-). So ASS GOBLIN what's going to be ? Are going to your other OBDtards to cry about someone ''downplaying'' Saint Seiya or face me in direct debate ? If you're not afraid of being embarresed when I show to everyone how big lier you are.

@peruano99A said:

Here is what you have to do in order to join http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Joining+the+OBD+Wiki

I sent PM Endless Mike and done everything acording to the link. Two weeks later I'm notified that I have been rejected. Anyway seeing the style of the OBD gives you and idea with what bunch of idiots you will have to deal (excluding some individuals from this)

LOL this is the site you go join:

http://www.narutoforums.com/ The OBD is a SUB SECTION of naruto forums.

@TheVectorPrime said:

we have this problem, Comic Vine is garbage full of moronic and inept debaters so I don't really care what their terms mean. We also have another problem- you have flown off the handle talking about destroying my claims regarding saint saiya when I have made none regarding their capabilities. I have called you a liar and accused you of being a coward who uses doctored evidence..

Now either you are a troll we ran off the OBD and are thus blinded by your butthurt or you're a very blind fanboy but the rest of your post was a complete and utter waste of server space because you're attempted to debunk claims I have never made while bragging about how you're going to infuriate me when you, yourself are so comically inept that you failed to even address my point in a coherent manner.. and can't even read apparently seeing as you flew off an irrelevant tangent that has nothing to do with any of my accusations.

You who can't even read properly think you'll be making war on the OBD? I'm one of its mid tier debaters (and barely that) and it only took a single one of my posts to make you completely lose your composure and flip out

pathetic

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheVectorPrime said:

You didn't expose anything, most of what you have there is wrong, even in the literal sense of what is happening. That is mainly because most of the scans there are badly translated.

And its not the OBD wiki you want to sign up to... its the Naruto Fourms. Just go over to the Naruto Fourms and make an account, not the OBD wiki.

Edit: Good job regardless for the idea of a thread such as this.

he already knows this...he's just venting hot air in a place he thinks is safe

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel