Saint Seiya Facts vs Hypes 2

Topic started by TheVectorPrime on July 5, 2012. Last post by TheVectorPrime 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by kenji_boy (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@TheBlackDragonz: well from what you told me zeed would only lose against fighter as strong or stronger than hades. Imperialdramon is silver saint level

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@kenji_boy
Oh my god...I thought I'd never see the day Zeed would lose to something that is defeatable, if this info. is accurate. Not saying tthat it isn't, just trying to remain neutral here >.>
Post by kenji_boy (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@TheBlackDragonz: well the reason why he lose against hades is because hades created universe pretty casually. zeed is really strong though no doubt. he would beat all the GS IMO

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@kenji_boy said:

@TheBlackDragonz: well from what you told me zeed would only lose against fighter as strong or stronger than hades. Imperialdramon is silver saint level

Ok kenji_boy aka Roman55 you said what you said now leave this thread don't spam it anymore. It's so obvious that you made another acount (having 5 posts) and I'm glad you're first acount is temporarly banned since you as Roman55 had more than 10 posts which mean you're not under post restrictions, so go lie retarded OBWankers. By the way prove that Hades created the universe, prove that Silver Saints are mountain busters . I want plain and simple scans stating that !!!

BlackDragons don't listen to this guy, he is just angry fanboy who knows jack shit about Saint Seiya. He is probably gonna say Hades created Elysion and Underworld (which are pocket dimensions by the way), and Underworld is so small that it's not even a city size:

you see that's entire underworld. It's way smaller than ROSAT in DBZ whihc is created by Kami. So by the same logic Kami should also be universal + , no matter he is 5 times weaker than Raditz.

The amount of stupidity in post of OBDers regarding Saint Seiya can give a normal man a terrible headache. THe fact he claims "insanely overhyped to universal level HAdes" can defeat mutiversal Zeed GIVES AND IDEA HOW IDIOTIC HIS POSTS ARE. universal is <<<< multiversal always. And about destruction of atoms:

Stated in Episode G (which is non canon by the way) and refering to THEIR OWN ATOMS. So BlackDragonz are going to belive to the actual scan or to some BS posted by some faggot ?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel