Sai or Sasuke ?

Topic started by fallen on Dec. 8, 2008. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by fallen (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5
caption
caption
Or
caption
caption
??
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
In what? battles or popularity?

Either way i choose Sasuke
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Granted, i'm only where American Shonen Jump is at, but I'm really liking Sai.
Post by orz (114 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I choose Sasuke... and that's kind of sad if you've noticed how much I've hated on Sasuke.
Post by Hottness (128 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Sasuke!!! Sai's outfit blows...show all that stomach...gross lol
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I like Sai more.........The dude is so backwards lol

Although in terms of fight scenes Sasuke has it in the bag.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sasuke, Someone needs to slap the EMO out of sai.
i think there both cool but i duno wh o i would choose maby sasukebut either way thanks for telling me what you think people
xx
Post by YoYo (36 posts) See mini bio Level 2
dont like sasuke at all, but sai is just too weird for me. so im going sasuke...
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Little_Sparrow said:
"Sasuke, Someone needs to slap the EMO out of sai."
You mean emotionless?

He doesnt care about anything, he cant possibly be emo in any sense of the word
i agree witth  Resonate on that one
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Neither: both should die. Sai because, although he does have awesome powers is just a little emotionless log that I wanna punch in his open, anorexic belly that his paliness likes to show off. Sasuke's just an annoying emo IDIOT that needs to learn to SUCK IT UP. Your brother's a jerk, he killed your family, you want revenge. OK, I kind of understand being a little deranged then but DON'T FRIGGIN' GO OFF WITH anime Michael Jackson to somehow get this pointless revenge.
Both need to get their 'cappas detated. 
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sasuke... I mean even if some people believe Naruto is the favorite of Masashi Kishimoto let me correct you that is not.. Sasuke is the creator's favorite...

personally NOW I like Naruto a lot more..

I actually started watching Naruto because of Rock Lee and Hinata, I didn't like Naruto but now I do :D

first Rock Lee & Hinata, then I started liking Sasuke more than Naruto, then I like Jiraiya better than them all :D and now I like naruto XD

Sai does not look very masculine to me.. I THOUGH HE WAS A GIRL!!!!!! yet is a good character and is different which is what I like of the series,  it has varaety :D

Lazy: Shikamaru
shy: Hynata
hyper: Naruto
cool: Sasuke, Rock Lee
confident: Rock Lee
dramatic: Neiji, Choji
scary: Orochimaru, Gaara
pervy: The great Jiraiya
misterious: Shino
weirdo: Sai

love it XD

Post by flightofhearts (2 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hey Morita Shunsuke, i thought Sai was girl at first too,i also though he was a cyborg because he just keeps on smiling all the time, kind of creeps me out.I choose Sasuke even if he 's crazy by giving up his life for revenge .Yes Neku makes good point about him joining Orochimaru (anime MJ) but for Sakura sake i choose Sasuke.Plus who wouldn't pick the dude with bird hair (either it's a cardinal or blue-jay )

Post by nishi99 (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sai wins when it comes to comedy.

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Sasuke. There was a time when Sai was an awesome replacement, like everything prior to Neo-Team 7 (Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, Sai) meeting Sasuke again, but he's been nothing more than comic relief or a loser ever since then.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel