On the Horizon: Special A SUPAAREVIEW

Topic started by John_Martone on Dec. 20, 2009. Last post by XChile 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Its a slow weekend, but we thought to clue you in on our next SUPAAREVIEW. In fact, we just finished recording it, and will hopefully get it all stiched together this coming week. That said, we'll be looking at Special A, or S.A., a recent release from Sentai Filmworks. The Manga, which conitnues to be released Viz, was an enjoyable read, so I was excited to check out the animated series.

You can find the first DVD collection here.
You can find the Manga volumes here.

Look forward to the review, but feel free to get a sneak peak into the series below.

The Plot:

Hikari Hanazono has always taken second place to Kei Takishima. In life and school, she can accomplish anything, beat anyone... except him. Their challenges are even highlighted by the prestigious academy they go to. Dividing the classes by aptitude, the top 8 students are given a paradise "class" and the freedom to do whatever they want. Provided, that is, if they remain in the top 8...   

Post by darkcyder (142 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Special A is awesome. <3
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I enjoyed this anime very much.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I vaguely remember this show but I can't recall if I watched it or not. Weird...
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Looking forward to the video. Mwahahaha. Ha.
Post by XChile (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Hmmm. Looks interesting I might check this out.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel