You Must See This Gundam Time-Lapse Video

Topic started by YuiAsakawa on Aug. 4, 2010. Last post by Dedlok 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by YuiAsakawa (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

We caught this remarkable video over at Pink Tentacle, and I was stunned at it's loveliness -- it's too incredible not to share.  Created by YouTube user DarwinFish105,  it shows a time-lapse recording of the 1/1 Gundam on display in Shizuoka as thousands of people stop by it to pay tribute (and maybe stop by the cafe while they are at it). There's plenty mroe where that came from too, so be sure to check out the guy's YouTube account if you want more. The Gundam will be there untiil early next year, so if you've been planning that Japan trip, now might be a good time to get the gears in motion if you want to see this in person!

Post by AURON570 (573 posts) See mini bio Level 15
just watching the video, i was half-convinced it would just up and start moving at any moment!
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I started focusing on the clouds in the background, if only they were that interesting normally. Needs Wing Zero next to it.
Post by Belonpopo (50 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Dat shit is gnar.
Post by Nicholas (1 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Awesome.
Post by JohnZimmerman (7 posts) See mini bio Level 13
awesomes
Post by tainteddonut (45 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I'd like one of those in my backyard.
Post by Spoonman (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5

<>
Post by DuhQbnSiLo (10 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I want one... If I  was a Billionaire, I would fund Gundam research...
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DuhQbnSiLo: @tainteddonut
But it would be under my backyard. I think Gundams would be a great government project but if I could build a group of these I would so then my friends and I could fight and fly around in space.
Post by TheOneAboveAll (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

that's huge :P
Post by Drifto (12 posts) See mini bio Level 9
That is awesome.
Post by Dedlok (5 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Damn. That statue looks even more awesome than I thought it would. Oh, how I wish I could see it. I didn't even know the head could move, the eyes could light up, or that the vents released steam. Tho why isn't the beam saber beam pink?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel