ZombieLuck's Bio.

Topic started by ZombieLuck on Sept. 11, 2011. Last post by xXZeroXx 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by ZombieLuck (91 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Dahlia_Magenta:@Newdeath: That is correct, ND does love me. :p

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ZombieLuck: It's the other way around son, ZL copied everything ND has done :P looks like he's showing the love and obsession :P

ND

Update: Sorry completely Re-Vamped Zombieluck; I was getting bored with the old one.

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ZombieLuck: Aww I kinda liked the old one, but very nice:P

@Zella_Thorn: Thank you. XD

Update in Powers & Weapons. and some other stuff, I would finish the bio today but for some reason my shoulder is killing me. ~_~

@ZombieLuck: Cool, I'm still keeping the clones XD

Oh well, not everybody can be ND :P

ND

@ZombieLuck: Just read the weapons, so you're just gonna steal my "Trion" idea? I remember saying that people should ask for my permission before using my terms. You used the name of one the weapons in my old ND Bio, "Trion Gauntlet"? Not cool man.

ND

@Newdeath: Really? Well that's just a coincidence then. XD

Well anyway, since I didn't know before, I'm asking for permission now. :'D

@ZombieLuck: Riiight.. so you just happened to choose the word "Trion" that has no meaning.

Yeah you can use it.

But I've got my eye on you
But I've got my eye on you

ND

@Newdeath: Haha, Actually. To tell you the truth, I was watch Trigun while I was thinking up a name for the material, and I also was thinking about that sword that you have, and the material that it was made from. Nion.. right? XD So I put the two together. I got Trion. Well I had Trigon, but that sounded lame. XD So I got Trion instead. Isn't that a funny story? I think so. XDD

Kukukukuku.. Those eyes don't scare me, since they won't have no affect on me. :P

Well until I finish working on the Chaos energy bit. :P

And thank you. ^^

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ZombieLuck: Ahh Chaos Energy.that takes me backXD

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ZombieLuck
Awesome seems a lil soon to do a revamp the old Zombieluck was just getting started but whatever I'm not judging anyone and I like thsi new Zombieluck it feels like what would happen if Newdeath and Crow ever did a fusion XD Gunslinger meets Evil

Update in Powers & Weapons, and Update in Skills & Talents.

@Zella_Thorn: Lmao! XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Thank you, And I was bored with the old ZL, And I also like this new ZL. :D

Update; Added the Nero Army bit.

@ZombieLuck: I just noticed that in your "Innovative Science" thing, more than half of what you wrote is nearly identical to what is on my bio, and your "Ambition" section is exactly the same as what I wrote. Copying info from other people's bios isn't cool man. It's even on my bio that you must ask for my permission if you wanna copy something from it.

ND

Update in story, and also fixed a few things.

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Shit... A new badass villain. o___o

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel