ZombieLuck's Bio.

Topic started by ZombieLuck on Sept. 11, 2011. Last post by xXZeroXx 2 years, 12 months ago.
Post by ZombieLuck (91 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kishimoto's Characteristics

Zombieluck
Zombieluck

Hair: Onyx black; Long.

Eyes: Crimson

Height: 7' 6"

Marital Status: Single.

Weight: 216 lbs; Athletically Muscled.

Alignment: Evil

Aliases: The Conqueror, Zombieluck, The Devil, Lord Valentine, The Lord, Prof. Valentine, The Mastermind.

Place Of Birth: Unknown.

Group Affiliation: N/A

Race: Questionable

Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality

Obviously his real name is Kishimoto, but, The Conqueror rather prefers the name "Zombieluck". Zombieluck is usually projecting the image of a cool-headed and composed individual with an insanely sinister persona underneath his at times aloof expression. He is particularly notorious for his calm approach even in the heat of dangerous situations. When in battle Zombieluck is a cold individual, often mocking and insulting his enemies to the point that they lose control. He almost always has a calm facial expression on display, evidence of his collected behavior. Zombieluck is known for being exceptionally cruel and ruthless, showing absolutely no mercy for his victims, unless they would be woman and children, because, to Kishimoto, he believes if they cannot fight back then they are not even worth the pleasure to dying by his hands, He at least has got somewhat of a "moral compass" although he is most likely to boast about his accomplishments. However, he is indeed quite an evil genius and does not view the lives of others to be as important then himself. others are significant insects that he may use or destroy. Zombieluck has made a point that he wishes to shape the world to his own desired image, he yearns for absolute world domination. The Devil is also quite arrogant, He is arrogant about his capabilities and his vaunted demeanor never sises to fade away. Also despite being quite arrogant, Zombieluck is cautious to never underestimate his opponent, no matter how strong or weak that an opponent may seem. He is a very prepared individual and is always ready for any situation. Also one more thing, Zombieluck is quite a quiet individual indeed. He only speaks to those that he seems are worthy, to hear his voice. Other than that anyone that appears in front of The Conqueror, wont be able to see the light of day ever again.

Appearance

The most important feature of Zombieluck's appearance other than the intense crimson glow of his eyes. They hold no specific powers, except that they hold an intense red glow. Zombieluck is known to cause his enemies to tremble in fear, due to his eyes intense appearance and sinister aura. At times his eyes may glow for many unknown reasons. Zombieluck usually has a calm and relaxed facial expression on display, one that elusively lures people into a false state of mind. Though he does smile once ever so often, but, he mostly has up a stern or serious expression, he is simply calm and collected. Zombieluck has long shoulder length onyx black hair, everything under his chin is obscured by a blood red scarf that not only covers his neck but also his mouth and nose. Zombieluck is a tall individual, standing to about seven feet six inches tall, he easily towers over most ordinary people. He's also got an athletic physique similar to triathlon runners and Olympic swimmers. Although he is also seen hitting the gym from time to time, just so The Devil that he is can stay in shape and keep his athletic physique. Zombieluck wears a short blood red cloak, that covers down to about half of his bicep, but however. the back of his cloak is as long as a normal trench coat, red interior, and also a chin high collar. Under his cloak he wears an assortment of leather, and leather straps. He also wears the same color red cloth tied around his forehead, blank. Also strapped to his right hip was a pistol, a particularly unknow type of pistol. It was a three barrel hand semi-automatic pistol, That he call Cerberus.

Conquering London

First England.. Then.. The world.
First England.. Then.. The world.

It was a cold and quiet night, everyone and even everything was fast asleep. But this hadn't stopped the notorious conqueror from walking through London. The moon was shining brightly in the sky, illuminating to stone streets. Aside from the immense glow of the moon, there was an even more sinister an yet evil glow overpowering the moons light. It was none other than the notorious villain, Zombieluck. The nefarious Zombieluck had quite the plan for little old London, England. Placing his right hand on the hilt base of his mighty weapon, Cerberus. The three barrel semi-automatic pistol. With not even a second thought the notorious Zombieluck unclipped the pistol and drew it, quickly and fluently he pointed the three barrels at several homes, only to pull back the trigger. Each round had the destructive capability of completely taking out an entire home, But, only took out each and every house that was on the block, leaving everyone asleep to burn in the flaming remains of their homes. With a grin of satisfactions, The Conquer quickened his pace as he was heading in the direction of the Queens palace. With nothing but his ambition of dominating the world, running through his mind. while he also kept what was in front of his very eyes in consideration that very soon Zombieluck would be meeting someone that would try and stop him.

Several hours of walking around, and not even considering about using the power the chaotic power that was passed down to him from his grandfather. Using that power would bring absolutely no meaning to what he had planned for England. Having planned this assault for weeks, no months. The Devil had finally perfected his plan and decided to conquer Britain today. But however, waiting for Zombieluck was a whole battalion of British troops, armed and extremely dangerous. Of course not as dangerous as The Conquer himself. With his Cerberus still drawn and held tightly, Zombieluck would aim the barrels at the battalion troops, only to pull back the trigger, releasing three bullets, much like the ones from before. But, detonating on target. Destroying an entire battalion by himself, setting the entire courtyard ablaze. "What a pathetic bunch of worthless insects.. They should atleast know better for coming up against me." Zombieluck sighed, making his way to the main doors of the palace, only to kick those very doors down, knocking them off their hinges. Inside, waiting for Zombieluck was yet a small group of men, armed with RPM's and machine guns. Without even a single warning the man with the rpm fired a missile at The Devil himself, At this range the soldiers would think that Zombieluck would be obliterated by the small rpm missile, but however. They were wrong. Dodging the missile by only cocking his head down to the right, completely missing the missile only by a hair. Having fun, turning the British mercenaries into a bunch of whiny babies, Zombieluck fired a round into each at the mercenaries heads, the corpses of each man seen laying in the queens palace floor, would be seen without a head, only because the rounds that were fired were not exactly what you called "normal rounds", these very rounds detonated on impact, it was Zombieluck's signature bullet, and one of the most effective when dealing with any country.

I.. Surrender.
I.. Surrender.

Upon entering the queens bedroom, the nefarious Zombieluck stopped only to give the queen a chance to figure out what she wanted to say, or might do. Placing his left hand on the doorknob, turning it ever so slightly as he would then push the door inward, walking into the bedroom. There stood a wrinkly old woman standing in her night gown. Ah.. well isn't this a surprise.. The Nefarious Zombieluck, making his appearance in England. What might you want.. Conqueror?" The Queen said amazed that the notorious Zombieluck had chosen to conquer her very own country. "..." He remained silent pushing the triple barrel pistol to the queens forehead, pushing with enough force to leave an imprint of three circles on her wrinkly forehead. "I see.. You want.. England to be yours." She guessed, closing her eyes tightly, but then felt relief when the triple barrels were removed from from her forehead. "What I want.. Is for you to surrounder." He spoke his true desires, turning his back to the queen. His mouth completely hidden behind his crimson scarf. "Me.. Give up.. How.. Insulting!" The old hag shouted, only to feel the barrels of Cerberus on her forehead once more. "Ok. Ok. I surrender." She cried, tears running down her cheeks. "I'd like it if you.. Put that down in writing.. Then signing it afterwards." Zombieluck said in his cool composed tones, pulling his Cerberus away from the queens face. The queen nodded as she walked over to her desk taking a calligraphy pen from off the surface, dipping it into an ink bottle. Quickly the queen wrote down the words, "I, The Queen of England.. Surrender to Zombieluck.. The Conqueror.", Afterwards she would sign and stamp the piece of paper, handing it over to England's conqueror, Zombieluck.

Somethings are just better off left alone [Part One]

Zombieluck sitting in his throne, alone with his thoughts.
Zombieluck sitting in his throne, alone with his thoughts.

In an empty and cold room, was Zombieluck sitting on the only piece of furniture, alone with his thoughts. He was thinking about up plans on how he could invade one of the biggest countries in the world, Russia. When his most trusted experiment had entered the room. Standing casually in front of his creator, he wore a Mako suit with straight jacket arms, his metallic wings casually hung behind him, he began to speak telepathically. "Russia is on the move.. their target.. Is us." Nero said telepathically, as The Devil showed no signs of interest. "Have your army.. Surround England.. Those Russian insects have no idea who they are dealing with." Zombieluck stated in his usual calm and emotionless demeanor. "As you wish.. Brother." He replied telepathically. Quickly with only a single thought, Tens of thousands of Nero's clone army were set out, surrounding England on Zombieluck's orders. Sitting back in his chair, relaxed. Pushing a single button on the right arm of his throne, a monitor was lowered and it had revealed that Russian troops were indeed heading towards them but of course they were no match for The Conqueror's army.

Nero, Zombieluck's original experiment, and also the more trust worthy of all of his experiments, continued to to stand casually as he held onto a conversation with his clone troops. "Brother.. What formation should we use?" Nero thought telepathically. "It seem's that the Russian's have.. Underestimated us.. Unless.. They plan on using those Russian soldiers only a distraction.. While they have a smaller five or six man squad infiltrate our defenses.. What do you think.. Brother?" He stated telepathically. "When it comes to the Russian's.. They're stupidity will lead to their own done fall.. Do as you wish.. Nero." Zombieluck replied showing absolutely no interest in the fighting. "If you need any help.. Ask Umbra.." The Devil said calmly while a sinister grin was swept over his pale facial features. "Thank you.. Brother.. I think I might just ask Umbra.. To help out." Nero bowed, then quickly made his way out of the cold dark throne room. Telepathically, Nero began to speak to the monster of the shadows himself. "Umbra.. I need your help in locating a small five or six man Russian unit.. If you do this.. I'll pay you royally." Nero negotiated, while he had full intention of paying for the monsters services. "Ha! You know my weakness.. Far to well.. Nero.. But however.. I'll help you out.. Only for the fact that you always pay me well." Umbra stated with a sly grin. "But.. One question.. Where would I even start to look for this.. Unit? Unless.. I think I might know what.. they might want.. Those Russian b@st@rds.. Heh." He continued with a chuckle as he made his way to the throne room. Upon entering through the doors, he could not believe his eyes, but noticed that a five man unit was laying on the ground lifelessly. "Your late.. Umbra.. But however.. Nero was smart to figure out there was a five man unit.. But.. You Umbra.. were the first to figure out that I was the one that they were after.." Zombieluck explained, as he took a quick pause. "But.. It seems that this was just the scout unit.. The actual unit will come for me momentarily.. But however.. I must ask.. Umbra do you know the men or man.. That has come for me?" The Conqueror asked curiously. "I am not sure.. But however.. If it is the person who I think is behind this.. Then I will gladly take the b@st@rd on myself.. With no payment." Umbra clenched his fists tightly and shook his head. "What am I saying.. Of course.. I'll accept payment for killing the man who killed me.. Centuries ago." The Monster of the shadows added as The Mastermind remained seated. "I see.. This is your vendetta.. Do as you wish then.. Umbra.. I'll watch from the sidelines." The Devil murmured as he sat back down into his throne and waited for yet another five man unit to show up.

It's payback!
It's payback!

Just moments of waiting, Umbra took his stance in front of the a seated Zombieluck, who had on a grin. The Devil was interested in seeing was Umbra was truly capable of, especially against the very man that killed him. "What!?! T-this.. Is impossible.." One of the men said stuttering in fear. "It's been sometime.. Henry? Hasn't it?" Umbra stated coldly, as he stretched his arms out to their fullest, black tendril would escape from the stitching and head over towards three of the Russian generals men, wrapping around all of their limbs, then with a quick thought, the and fluently the tendrils ripped the three men into pieces. "Umbra.. Try not to make to much of a mess.. Or I'll have to get you to clean it up once you are finished.. With this vendetta.." Zombieluck murmured as he sat in his chair with a relaxed facial expression on his face. "This shouldn't take to long.. Lord Valentine." Umbra bowed as the tendrils were returned to his arms. "T-this.. Cannot be.. Zombieluck.. Was the one who brought Umbra back to life..? The Lord must have known.. That this was a suicide mission.." Henry whispered to himself calmly. "Henry.. That Lord of yours.. You wouldn't be talking about me.. By any chance now.. Are you?" The Conqueror snickered evilly. "You.. My lord? HA! Don't be so naive.. I would never take orders from the likes of you!" The General shouted. "He he.. But.. General.. I am your lord.. I rule all over Europe.. And I owe it all to you." Zombieluck grinned, as he pressed a button on the arm of his throne which lowered down yet another screen, revealing that Moscow was getting over thrown by the Nefarious Zombieluck's army of Nero clones. The General's eyes widened in fear. "You b@st@rd! You used me and my troops.." Henry clenched his fists and lunged over to the notorious mastermind, tightening his fist. But was soon caught by Umbra. Umbra had caught the general's wrist squeezing it tightly. "Haven't you forgot.. Henry.. Your fight is with me.." Umbra said tightening his grip on the humans wrist. "You are right.. The moment that I heard of your arrival.. I used that to send out my troops.. And completely take over Russia.. So.. In reality.. I owe you.. For bringing your pathetic country to it's knees for me.. And with fifty percent of Russia's soldiers here.. fighting my troops.. Moscow was no match for the troops that I have sent out." The Devil explained, gesturing for Umbra to do as he pleased now. "Umbra.. You may get rid of this cockroach now.." The Mastermind ordered. With Umbra's free hand he would wrap his fingers around the generals throat squeezing it tightly. "HA! TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT YOUR MONITOR!! IT LOOKS AS IF THOSE SOLDIERS OF YOURS!! ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR HERO!!" The general shouted just before Umbra snapped his neck. Takinga quick look at the monitor, that showed Moscow, a spiky blonde haired warrior wielding a massive blade was slicing through the nefarious masterminds forces like a hot knife cutting through butter. "How naive." The Devil said coldly, but was relieved that taking over such a large country wasn't that easy. "The true battle.. Has just started!" Zombieluck announced, while he remained seated in his throne.

Somethings are just better off left alone [Part Two]

The Heroes have Arrived!
The Heroes have Arrived!

While in his underground throne room, The Conqueror was looking over the footage of the battle in Russia, what interested him was the spiky blonde haired soldier's weapon. The blade he was wielding was large, almost like a giant cleaver that had a mechanical look to it. With long and deep sigh The Devil sat up straight in his throne resting his elbow on the arm of his royal throne, while he placed his chin in the palm of his hand. Pausing the screen with his left index finger, where it stopped and had it zoom in closely on the males face. "Who is this guy? I must thank him.. For making concurring Russia all the more fun.. Kukuku.." The Conqueror laughed as he pressed yet another button, which had summoned Nero. Telepathically the metallic angel spoke. "You rang.. Brother?" Nero asked curiously as he took a quick look at the monitor. "It's that man.. I want him brought to me at once.. Alive.." Zombieluck ordered in a calm and composed manner , Nero bowed elegantly and replied telepathically. "As you wish.. My brother.. I have also been studying this "soldier".. So far I have found no weaknesses in his fighting-style.. I'll be on my way.. And I'll also be taking Umbra along with me.. That way our victory is assured." Nero explained, his metallic wings extending to their full length of eight feet, while also they held onto the metallic angels customized assault pistols. "Do as you like.. Nero.. Just remember to bring him back alive.. There's a hero faction.. And I intend to find out what and where it is located." Zombieluck explained coolly, tapping his fingers on the left arm of his throne.

Continuing to watch the monitor with the blonde spiky haired hero get on a customized bike. The Conqueror was interested to seeing where this this hero was heading. "I wonder if this hero.. Is heading back to base? Kukuku.. Hmm.. Wait a second.. That man is heading in our general direction.. This has got a lot more interesting.." Zombieluck thought outloud, but then quickly rang for both Nero and Umbra to show up. "Brother.. We were just on our way out.. What is it?" Nero asked telepathically. "Lord Valentine.. What has come up?" Umbra asked curiously. Sitting up right in his royal throne, The Devil pointed to the monitor showing the hero riding his majestic customized bike in London's general direction. "I see.. So you want the two of us.. To ambush him? Or.. To follow him closely.. When he reaches England?" Nero replied with The Lords gesture with only another question. "Nero.. Umbra.. I want you both to ambush him.. The minute he enters London.." The Conqueror ordered calmly, as he kept his eyes on the monitor. "Whatever you say.. My lord.." "Of course.. My brother.. As you wish.." The two of them bowed in unison as they quickly made their way out of the throne room afterwards. "So.. What's the plan.. Nero?" Umbra murmured curiously. "The plan is to ambush him.. We will be taking my army of clones.. But this time.. That b@st@rd.. Will have the two of us to deal with." Nero said telepathically. "I.. Love it when you get angry.. You get a whole lot more serious when you lose your temper.." Umbra joked.

Lets do this!
Lets do this!

Finally the two most powerful and trusted experiments of Zombieluck had arrived at the shoreline as they spotted the motorcycling hero speeding towards them closer and closer, with each passing second that goes by. With a whole battalion of clone soldiers hiding and waiting for Nero's orders to attack. Umbra sat back and relaxed as he also waited for the mechanical angels orders. "Goddammit.. Umbra.. Get more serious.. Why don't you? Jeez." He said telepathically, while his eyes remained glued on the approaching hero, while Umbra remained in his relaxed position, drowning out all distractions, except for the order to attack. Suddenly the hero decided to stop, just outside of London. Thinking that the hero has anticipated an ambush, the motorcycling warrior would slowly and carefully make his way into London, keeping his eyes and ears open for any sudden movements and sounds. Telepathically, Nero gave the order for his troops to attack. Quickly and fluently the hero drew his large cleaver blade from it's holstered position on his bike and swung it diagonally sending a bright blue energy slash at the targets to the left of him, while he pushed himself into the air from the bike while he sent another bright blue energy wave at the targets that were to the left of him. "Come on out.. I know your here.. I know Kishimoto wouldn't have sent just his army of clones after me.." The Hero shouted, as he swung his blade around playfully. But however, back in the underground empty throne room. Zombieluck had been watching the hero very closely on the monitor, when it finally came back to him. "Victor.. It's been along time.. Hasn't it? The Years have been most definitely been kind to you.. Kukuku.." Zombieluck murmured calmly with a bit of a chuckle. Stepping out from behind a few broken buildings, Nero hopped on top of a large boulder aiming his customized assault pistols, which were held with his mechanical wings. "You should leave.. While you still can.. Hero.." Nero warned the intruder telepathically. "I guess.. So.. I'm fighting you.. Nero..Huh?" Victor replied coolly as he raised his blade up to deflect the mechanical angels bullets, if he shot any. "Yes.. Your fight is with me.. Hero!" Nero responded telepathically as he remained in his stance, while he analyzed the warriors weapon and stance for any weaknesses. "Let's get this started.. Shall we?" Victor shouted, while his grip on his blade began to get tighter. Umbra on the other hand fell asleep while Nero was just about ready to fight the hero. "Let's do this!" He replied telepathically in a calm and eager tone, while he looked back at his partner, and sighed.

Somethings are just better off left alone [Part Three]

To Be Continued...
To Be Continued...

Powers, Equipment, & Experiments

The Cerberus:

The Cerberus
The Cerberus

It was said that this weapon, with it's three barrels. Was named "The Cerberus", much like the hound of the underworld. Cerberus is a canine with three heads. The Cerberus is known throughout the world as the Triple-barrle pistol, and is the only one of it's kind. Not only does the Nefarious Zombieluck wield this terrifying gun, but he was also it's creator. Built with an unknown type of material that fell from the sky in the late seventies. The Devil did a series of experiments on this "Material" to find out just how durable it was. After finding out that the material was able to survive several Nuclear explosions and have not even a single scratch, Zombieluck decided to call this new material "Trion", Having said that, there was only enough Trion to build two weapons, so the notorious conqueror, thought that a single gun would be the prefect weapon to build. But, of course. He built the pistol, with three barrels, and made it a semi-automatic. Not only was he able to complete The Cerberus, but he also created several different rounds, all with different destructive capabilities, such as. nukes, poison, arrows, and many more. Also going on countless errands, taking The Cerberus with him, only to test out brand new rounds on the public, earning him the title of The Devil, The Conqueror, and even The Lord. Zombieluck is also even experimenting on new types of rounds, each with a different purpose.

Trion Gauntlet:

Trion Gauntlet
Trion Gauntlet

Much like the weapon, The Cerberus. The Trion Gauntlet could either be used for offence or defense. Not only was Zombieluck successful in creating the perfect piece of armor, but he also infused the gauntlet to his left arm. The Trion material was a wonderful tool, not only was it immensely durable, it also had regenerative properties. when the gauntlet was infused with The Conqueror's left arm, the material became apart of him, if a piece was taken from the Trion Gauntlet, it would quickly regenerate, as if nothing was taken. During several experiments after the gauntlet was fused to his left arm, tests showed that Zombieluck's blood was flowing through the armor. Pain is inevitable, with his piece of armor, Lord Valentine's left arm is practically unstoppable. Even though they have tested the Trion substance, before molding it into opens, and found out that it can withstand several Nuclear explosions, and come out without even a single scratch. Merging with Zombieluck's cellular structure, the gauntlet has granted The Devil the power to crush and cut through just about every type of known substance, including adamant. Also the strength of his left hand is incredibly unparalleled. Lifting an entire skyscaper, even tossing it like a baseball at an opponent. Also since the gauntlet was infused into his left arm, and his blood is pumping through it. The gauntlet not only regenerates itself, but, it also heals wounds as fast as a nano-second. This magnificent piece of armory is always under experiments, pieces are even being taken from it, and those pieces are used to create new powerful weapons.

Chaos Energy:

Devastating Chaos Energy
Devastating Chaos Energy

This is a unique type of energy. Chaos energy is the energy source in Zombieluck's body. Whenever he uses this incredible source of energy, his chaos energy is not only wasted in the process put it also takes some time for it to rebuild. Chaos energy can be used as a weapon. Zombieluck can draw out his chaotic energy for the purpose of winning extremely difficult battles. With enough concentration, Zombieluck can unleash his full power with chaos energy. When he feels that he is no match for an opponent then Zombieluck will proceed to draw out his massive amounts of chaos energy transforming him into a being of incredible and extreme power. This colossal energy source is in possession enormous energy-absorbing which renders energy-based attacks useless against Zombieluck. This energy acts as a cloak around Zombieluck and protects him from damage, it is apparently durable enough to endure at least two simultaneous nuclear warheads. However, using this amazing power causes massive energy consumption and Zombieluck will be unable to use this form for at least an entire week, possibly an entire month. This colossal energy is also in possession of power which grants Zombieluck immunity to mental attacks, such as illusions and telepathy, unless he wants someone to contact him telepathically. Unfortunately, this form is too power-consuming and can only be used for a maximum of only two minutes before Zombieluck is rendered unconscious due to this enormous energy having been sucked dry out of his body. The Boss has made it very clear that he will never use this ability unless he has an ally by his side to make sure that he will be safe after using the dreaded ability. Ordinary people cannot use this ability because their chaos energy levels are too low which is why they are goodhearted unlike Zombielucks most prized creation, Nero. who possess exceptional amounts of chaos energy which not only grant them this power but also renders them evil. Zombieluck however, has deemed this ability nearly useless due to its endless disadvantages. This is one of Zombieluck's least favorite abilities, one that he almost abandoned due to its massive disadvantage. The Devil has suggested that with enough experimentation he will be able to increase his chaos energy reserves and not only use it for battle but he may convert it to some reliable energy source for a future plan that he has yet to reveal. Even for Nero, Zombieluck is known to have a tremendously high amount of chaos energy which has earned him the nickname "The Devil". Despite his high level of chaos energy, Zombieluck does not give the energy much importance but claims that he does have future plans for chaos energy that will bring him a weapon far more powerful than the atomic and neclear bombs combined. Zombieluck has made it a point that he plans on increasing his chaos energy reserves.

Nero & His Clone Army:

Nero in his battle pose.
Nero in his battle pose.
Nero in a relaxed pose.
Nero in a relaxed pose.

After several months of genetically altering his own blood, the results of this experiment led to the creation of a Demigod. Just this experiments knowledge of hand to hand combat was at god levels, At first, Nero when on a rampage killing just about every man, woman, and child that got into his way. Even some of the most powerful heroes were easily slaughtered. But, once he found his way back to the side of his creator, Nero vowed that he would only answer to Zombieluck and no one else. But however, Zombieluck gave Nero the highest rank out of everyone that works for him. Having known all of The Devil's combat-styles and much more, Nero wanted his lord to bound his arms to his chest, Nero wears a grey Mako suit with straight jacket sleeves, Zombieluck even had a pair of metallic wings made that would be used like arms, but, sadly the metal apparatus cannot be used to fly. Nero fights with a pair of stylized handguns, which are gripped with the metallic apparatus. Since was created from Zombieluck's own blood, Nero shows a surprising amount of control over Chaos energy. large sparks of black chaos energy rotates around him making an "X". Also the notable feature of Nero is the metal scraps that are placed over his mouth. Instead of speaking through his mouth, the metallic angel, uses telepathy to contact with people. After a few more experiments on Nero, Zombieluck had taken several samples of the metallic angels blood, and created tens of thousands of exact copies of Nero, except that they weren't as powerful and skilled at controlling chaos energy, that's just how The Devil wanted it, having more then one powerful Demigod under his control would have been to much, so Zombieluck had erased the souls, and freewill of the copies, leaving them all mindless clones that only Zombieluck and the original Nero can command. One other thing, Nero and the rest of his clones aren't really all that normal, besides their attire. Nero and along with Zombieluck's army don't have blood flowing through their veins, but an acidic-acid, that is able to eat threw just about everything, or anyone. Nero has stated several times, that he would never betray his creator no matter the cost, almost having a brother like bond.

Umbra the Terrible:

Umbra the Monster of Britain.
Umbra the Monster of Britain.

Before the age of science before Zombieluck came, Umbra was a man, no a monster of terrible things. When this great and powerful money loving monster was killed, one person came to visit the mans grave. Not to prey, but to dig up the mans grave and experiment on him. Several things had happened, when cutting into the monsters chest, it was not blood that spilled out, but tendrils. His organs were all in the intact, and unspoiled. It was even strange that maggots and many other fleshing eating vermin wont even found, aside from that, Umbra didn't even look like he was killed a hundred and fifty years ago, this intrigued Zombieluck. However, The Conqueror wanted to bring this corpse back to life, and have him serve under The Devil. But of course it would be terribly hard to keep tabs on. So Zombieluck had experimented on something new, it was the "Trion-mites", these nano sized Trion-mites, were created for the exact propose of controlling Umbra and his devastating powers. The Devil took away his freewill, but kept his personality and soul intact. If Umbra ever were to double cross the man that brought him back, then the Trion-mites would respond and detonate, which would not cause each and everyone of his cells into oblivion. Umbra is a money loving corpse, that handles all of Zombieluck fiances, he even takes on large bounties that pay well. His powers consist of his shadow tendrils that holds his limbs together, this little abilities even allows Umbra to stretch out his arms as far as twenty miles, then can be retracted. Another little abilities, which Zombieluck added, were four creatures, their hearts still intact, but, now belonged to Umbra. Umbra now had five hearts, but, the four that were added could leave his body under the monsters control, and each of the hearts control an element, Lightning, Fire, Wind, and Water. Each heart can astray from it's host body, which is Umbra. to about as far as one mile. But however, each of their attacks have an attack range of over three yards. Much like Nero, Zombieluck is constantly experimenting on money hungry monster.

Trion-mites:

The result of the Trion-mittes exploding.
The result of the Trion-mittes exploding.

The Trion gauntlets regenerative ability comes in quite handy when it comes to taking pieces from it to to create new and powerful technology. That is exactly how the trion-mites were created, by takings several samples from The Conqueror's gauntlet, Zombieluck was able to create thousands, no millions of these nano-sized bombs, which have the destructive capability of taking out life as we know it. Not only was Zombieluck successful in making a nuke, that was filled with Trion-mites, and the Trion-mites would only replicate only to make more. Once this nuke goes off, making it seem as if it were a "dud", it wouldn't be. The Trion-mites would be so tiny that breathing them in would prove hazardous. The mites would make their way into any living creature, and blowing up their cells, causing the target to deteriorate and sees to exist. The Trion-mites were also made for another propose and it was to keep Umbra under control at all times. Injecting the Trion-mites into the monster body, they flowed through each and every tendril that was inside him, replicating, and doubling. There was now over millions, possibly billions of Trion-mites, moving around inside of Umbra's body. Zombieluck keeps the trigger to detonate the nano-sized "bombs", so whenever he thinks that Umbra may be thinking about double crossing him, he would set off the trigger and blow him to smithereens. Zombieluck even carries around several vile's around with him, filled with thousands, no millions of replicating Trion-mites, which he would use against his enemies.

Skills & Talents

Hand to Hand Combat Master & Weapon Specialist: Coming from a long line of soldiers, Zombieluck is a natural born fighter. Spending years and years training to hone in on his skills, even mastering just about every known martial arts there is, that includes learning different fighting-styles, even coming up with his own unique style of fighting. Of course The Devil was incredibly skilled in unarmed fighting-styles, but he was even more incredible in armed combat, such as with, Knives, staffs, guns, swords, and etc. There hasn't been a single person alive that has even come close to defeating hims. Zombieluck is also an expert in weaponry, taking apart, then reassembling any type of gun in a matter of minutes, also The Conqueror is even an expert marksmen, having not missed a target ever, and I mean never missing a target. Usually there isn't even anybody alive, or even with a head still attached to their bodies.

Genius-Intellect, Wealth, & Notoriety: Zombieluck was born a genius, Zombieluck is one of the most feared geniuses in all of Europe. He is virtually peerless on an intellectual level, Zombieluck is incredibly smart, his IQ cannot even be accurately measured by any tests. Zombieluck is exceptional in just about every known field of sciences, Zombieluck is the genius, having built numerous inventions and weapons that would bring doomsday to the entire planet.In the younger years of the great and powerful Zombieluck, he was known as a professor, the job of being a professor paid well, which he has saved up into this very day. Zombieluck is considered one of the most wealthy men alive, and only use his wealth to create new weapons and technology, that would make the world tremble to it's knees. Unlike most villains, Zombieluck acknowledges the fact that he is a sinister and evil individual, This has brought the nefarious conqueror great notoriety, respect, and even fear across the world. Every super-villain and criminal respect the notorious Devil, Heroes even fear him.

Innovative Science: Known as a genius throughout the world, Zombieluck is an intellectual and due to his constant experimenting with powerful and new machinery, he has developed numerous pieces of technology that could even be seen in the modern age as science fiction. All of his experimentation's range from artificially enhanced clones to explosive weaponry. Zombieluck claims that his science is well over eighty years, possibly a hundred years ahead of the modern of science and technology. However, Zombieluck isn't one to waste his genius by inventing on his own, when he's got several scientists working for him in a secretly hidden underground laboratory, his true headquarters are currently unknown. The genius even had several methods for bringing back the dead, but, only used this knowledge to bring back one corpse. Which he continues to experiment on, only to perfect it.

Ambition: Zombieluck is incredibly ambition. He is known for his endless determination in everyone of his experiments that he deems worthy. He is never known to concede and will struggle with something until he succeeds. His ambition and great determination stem from the fact that he has known defeat once or twice in his life time and never again does he wish to experience it ever again.

Weaknesses

Sunlight: Even though the notorious conqueror's is in fact human, Zombieluck cannot and will not walk outside in the day. It has nothing to do about "burning" in the rays of the sun, much like a vampire. The reason is more that the suns harmful rays cause The Devil to go blind. Being a nocturnal practically his whole life, has caused The Conqueror to go blind whenever he is in the sun. Of course he is alright to walk around in the daytime, unless he had on some sort of a straw hat and somes uva protected sunglasses. Other than that, walking around in the sun is pretty much foiled, since Zombieluck would much rather travel at night and rest in the day. Reasons are that it is much more easier to travel through the city at night then it is to travel through a city in the daytime. Zombieluck's reason of doing so is because, he doesn't want to cause any attention to himself and not waste his skills on the weak.

ZL

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
You new or NewDeath?
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ZombieLuck: Take what Kas said as a complement. It means you're on your way to an epic bio. :)
Welcome, btw, and great start.
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@ZombieLuck: Cool and Welcome to the RPG Vice universe!!XD
@ZombieLuck: Start the story off with cake. Everybody loves cake. :P
@ZombieLuck: >.> Blasphemy. Blasphemy I tell you. Well, start off with some kind of sweet pastry. Maybe a plethora of them. :P
@ZombieLuck said:
@kashif1: I'm new. o-o.
Well in that case welcome to the vice.
@ZombieLuck: Very nice your getting the hang of things:)
@ZombieLuck: Yeah it sucks, but you'll get by it  soon:)
@ZombieLuck: Really!? LOL thats awesome didnt know that:P
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ZombieLuck: This is pretty cool :) ND will be sure to meet this guy soon :P 

ND
@kashif1 said:
You new or NewDeath?
Don't go throwing that name around like it's nothing XD 

ND
@Newdeath said:
@kashif1 said:
You new or NewDeath?
Don't go throwing that name around like it's nothing XD  ND
The bio format, the nicknames and the choice of character to base it on seemed a lot like something you would do.
@ZombieLuck said:

Genius-Intellect: Born with the mind of a genius, The Mastermind is one of the greatest minds of the Dalmasa clans generaton. Virtually peerless on an intellectual level, Zombieluck is undoubtedly smart. His IQ is currently unknown, but it could possibly be counted past 190 or 200. He is exceptional in just about every field, but, his forte is mechanics. 

Just remember to back that up with your writing.
@kashif1: What can I say? I'm an inspiration :P 

ND
Post by ZombieLuck (91 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath: Thank you. :P I am just reading your bio now actually. It is quick enjoyable. Can't wait til you have part four written. :) 
And the meeting between these two, will be spectacular. :P 

ZL
@ZombieLuck: You're welcome and thanks :)  
Oh? So I see you've got the initials down as well, I guess my speeches do breed followers XD  

ND
@ZombieLuck@Newdeath: Yeah I'm going to get you two confused real quick:P
@Dahlia_Magenta: I'm one of a kind, he's just a really close version :P 

ND
@Newdeath: Well, you both have he same great tailor:P
@Dahlia_Magenta: No denying that :P 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel