zeeg is comming!!!!

Topic started by lordhaseo on Nov. 19, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Zeeg-maggnoriyion character only image of him 

he will be showing himself in 2 days tops fear him  Gekido » !!!

he's my nemesis
Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What can he do exactly?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i fear no crap, there's nothing he can do that is worst than mercy
@Sonata said:
"What can he do exactly? "
he'll give ya his powers when he's on under "zeeg bio"
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I seee him i see him, is he in that plane?, wow look at it go, holy shit it just hit a mountain, damn then you see that, neat explosion, i think zeeg is gone though
he can be deleted from this existence that's for sure
Post by zeeg (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3
what you guys saying about me!!??
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Fear him? Bullsh!t. I don't fear anything. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
"Fear him? Bullsh!t. I don't fear anything.   ND "

.....after i get though with haseo.....your next!!!!
@zeeg: I doubt you could defeat even Haseo as even now you are just showing me your weakness. I have no reason to fear you or anything for that matter, what you should do is be careful when challenging me, you seriously do not know what you will be up against. I can see your physical weaknesses as well as your mental ones. All in all if you fight me you will die so I suggest you stick to Haseo. 

ND
@zeeg said:
" what you guys saying about me!!?? "
That your a poor pilot who died tragically and entertainingly when his plane crashed into a mountain
@Newdeath said:
" @zeeg: I doubt you could defeat even Haseo as even now you are just showing me your weakness. I have no reason to fear you or anything for that matter, what you should do is be careful when challenging me, you seriously do not know what you will be up against. I can see your physical weaknesses as well as your mental ones. All in all if you fight me you will die so I suggest you stick to Haseo.   ND "
we shall see
@ThePsychoGamer said:
" @zeeg said:
That your a poor pilot who died tragically and entertainingly when his plane crashed into a mountain "
? dount care 
@zeeg: Haseo will kill you before you even think of fighting me. Besides you should be thankful if Haseo kills you, if I am the one to kill you then it will be a very unpleasant and painful death. You're not ready to fight anyone above Haseo yet. 

ND
@zeeg said:

" @Newdeath said:

" @zeeg: I doubt you could defeat even Haseo as even now you are just showing me your weakness. I have no reason to fear you or anything for that matter, what you should do is be careful when challenging me, you seriously do not know what you will be up against. I can see your physical weaknesses as well as your mental ones. All in all if you fight me you will die so I suggest you stick to Haseo.   ND "
we shall see
@ThePsychoGamer said:
" @zeeg said:
That your a poor pilot who died tragically and entertainingly when his plane crashed into a mountain "
? dount care  "
If you didn't care then why did you ask?. actually, your already dead then how are you typing replys? you mus be.... A zombie!, quick new death, get a guitar, cfatlis. get the chainsaw, i'll bring the shotgun, lets get evil dead on this zombie
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Want a kappa colorectal probe?
@ThePsychoGamer said:
"@zeeg said:

" @Newdeath said:

we shall see
@ThePsychoGamer said:
" @zeeg said:
? dount care  "
If you didn't care then why did you ask?. actually, your already dead then how are you typing replys? you mus be.... A zombie!, quick new death, get a guitar, cfatlis. get the chainsaw, i'll bring the shotgun, lets get evil dead on this zombie "

im imortal, the only ways i can die is decaputation and insineration
@zeeg said:
" @ThePsychoGamer said:
"@zeeg said:

" @Newdeath said:

we shall see
@ThePsychoGamer said:
" @zeeg said:
? dount care  "
If you didn't care then why did you ask?. actually, your already dead then how are you typing replys? you mus be.... A zombie!, quick new death, get a guitar, cfatlis. get the chainsaw, i'll bring the shotgun, lets get evil dead on this zombie "
im imortal, the only ways i can die is decaputation and insineration "
which is well EASY as hell 
@Newdeath said:
" Fear him? Bullsh!t. I don't fear anything.   ND "
DITTO
Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wow Zeeg..you wont last 3 seconds with me;P
@Sonata: +20 burning sword of alacrity and clarity = bye zeeg
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel