Yukari Kusanagi - The Crimson Contractor [Character Bio]

Topic started by ReliusClover on Feb. 23, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Moved > Yukari

Damn, wrote quiet a lot there.

I'll re-post this tomorrow on my RR account and then i'll delete this one.

Also i'm really happy i managed to get those references into her powers section.

Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Looks fun. That lenneth girl's from blazblue, right?

@SamJaz: Yup, Noel Vermillion.

Btw, got any of the references regarding the powers (just 1 or 2 are obvious tho, i'd have to name the other ones)?

@ReliusClover: Firefly was a TV show and Starstream was a transformer. Not sure about the others, though Sol nail sounds familiar. But I reckon that's a Team Four Star problem.

@SamJaz: Lol didn't think you'll get Firefly. Starscream but yeah. Sol Nail takes the Sol part (meaning sun from what i know) from Sol Badguy the protagonist of Guilty Gear. The Fourth Wave is a power used by Saten a Needless character who can absorb and release heat in the same manner.

Diamond Dust and Aurora Execution are moves used by the Aquaris Saints in Saint Seiya. Arctic Coffin is a reference to Jin's Arctic Prison finish in BlazBlue as well as Fatima's basic ShadowFrost move in the SRPG Luminous Arc, called Ice Coffin.

@ReliusClover: heh. Bring her to the hellscraper. This will be fun.

@SamJaz: Will do, after i finish a Smite match or two and after i post with Phantom that is.

@ReliusClover: nice. Floor thirteen?

@SamJaz: Sounds good.

@ReliusClover: Nice. Nice. Get smiting.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,643 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Awesome bio

Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Gosh, I love how well thought out your bios are. You and SamJaz have a knack for creating characters. Actually, so does Kuma lol anyway, I'm getting pretty jello over here from seeing all of your new and awesome characters, guys :p

Post by Fehafare (8,593 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Yeilin: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Thanks, though i still have a lot work to do on all of my characters. All except for Frantz lack any notion of a History and i still need to expand Yukari's personality and add appearance.

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ver nice bio, love the summons.:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel