Your worst idea ever.

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Feb. 8, 2012. Last post by Guyver 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,841 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So this is a thread that exactly as it sounds what is the worst idea you ever came up with on the thread in your opinion. It can be a character that was poorly designed or a RP that just didn't make sense or fell flat. This is suppose to help you because this way you can learn from the mistakes you made with these ideas also it can be comical or interesting to see how far you come since this ideas.

My worst ideas have to be; all three previous forms of Enigma before I came up with before ND gave me the idea to make Izaya/Enigma. They were all just really bad and were not thought out like I did with Crow.

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
An asthmatic villain mage known as The Scrabbler. He was quirky and meant to be a joke character whose power was to take the name of an opponents technique and scramble it to something else(anagrams) before the attack could hit him. 

A genetically altered kangaroo who has been orphaned, but believe his mother is still alive. He kinda like Hippity Hopper from looney tunes. 

A nearly indestructible retarded hobo.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Fuzen was a bad idea, a very very bad idea

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't think that somebody remembers, but there was a time when I wanted to create some kind of tournament game and I created a guy called the Ruler to host the game, it was a bad character and also omnipotent, that sucks

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The original ending to CMD

CMD and CMD 2 is probably the greatest thing I ever created and in no small part thanks to Kuro-san; but the ending was not all that great originally instead making it a trilogy it was all going to be in one the ending would have Crow been left in an unconscious state only to wake up with no memories of himself and only with Quicksilver this would cause him to question why he had a gun and become afraid and against them. Crow would be reborn as a archer/mercenary like character until he regained his memories.Thankfully I trashed that idea and now using the trilogy idea but still have no current ending.

Post by DawnToDarkness (68 posts) See mini bio Level 7
My bringing back the EGGPLANT WIZARD and KING HIPPO on another site *shivers*
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@this_is_riddle: The ending will surely be as good or even better than the rest of the rp, I can assure it...

@Masako_Hihashi: lol that good to know hopefully I can come up with something badass to end it on Crow's side.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I once had the idea about a psychotic reality warper, similar to Gasai Yuno (just turned up to 11)
Seriously, that was one of the sickest character concepts I've ever made.

@paladin: Why was that so bad?

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well, let's say that I realized that the character was just too crazy for me to play it. And that's saying a lot.

Let's see:

At first sight she appeared to be an innocent girl starving for love. She could fall in love with almost literaly anyone. The trigger is completely random. It could be a gallant action, sudden burst of bravery or even just being a little nicer to her than normal. Following that Yuno (let's stick with this name, albeit I never got around to give her a proper name) would declare that (unfortunate) person her prince of charming. She would stalk him, bombard him with love letters and do increasingly absurd stuff just to gain that person's love. She would also become extremely protective of him and jealus to anyone who has close connection with the said guy. And her actions would just escalate even further. Sooner or latter she would start making up scenarios where her "Prince of Charming" is forced into crazy and desperate situations with no way out. All of it just to force the said guy to depend on Yuno. Basically, she's relying on Stockholm Syndrome. Her "love" slowly turns her "Prince of Charming" into a paranoiac,desperate, emotionally unstable wreck who can only depend on Yuno. Given if they survive that long. If for some unpredictable reason Yuno feels betrayed by her "Prince of Charming", she usually tortures them by unspeakable methods until they die.

So yeah...calling this character crazy is a gross understatement.

Basically imagine the combination of Caius, Taylor and Zella. Turned up to eleven!

I made this character in a practicularly boring night after I just re-read Mirai Nikki. Following that I've been thinkering on "Yuno" for a week before I realized I simply went too far. Despite the fact this character would be definietly "interesting", I don't think I have the heart or the "determination" to ever use her in the Anime Vice. Not to mention that aside a certain weakness this "Yuno" was absolutely unstoppable. Her reality warping powers combined with her frightening brilliance she was someone who could turn the day of anyone into a complete nightmare.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@paladin: Wow that is crazy she sounds like Toni turned up to 11 because that is how she is but only with Crow; Toni believes Crow is her soul mate/Prince charming/true love all because of a Crow performing an act of bravery and kindness to save her life from a group of thugs. She is often trying to come up with ways to change Crow's personality so he becomes the perfect romantic and get him to show his love more unfortunately Crow personality negates this because he does not show emotions like love easily. She is protective of him and is jealous of females who are close with Crow.

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@paladin: Aw she sounds awesome Zella would definitely hang out with her:P
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I tried co-leading a martial arts-oriented team with a buddy(not gonna say who.) Our goal was to lead this group as Jackie Chan and Jet Li xD

And throwing out an RP party as party host "Will Smith."

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Forcing Callis Vanishment instead of letting it flow naturally (It wasnt directly a bad idea, only badly executed)

Post by SamJaz (12,518 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@paladin said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well, let's say that I realized that the character was just too crazy for me to play it. And that's saying a lot.

Let's see:

At first sight she appeared to be an innocent girl starving for love. She could fall in love with almost literaly anyone. The trigger is completely random. It could be a gallant action, sudden burst of bravery or even just being a little nicer to her than normal. Following that Yuno (let's stick with this name, albeit I never got around to give her a proper name) would declare that (unfortunate) person her prince of charming. She would stalk him, bombard him with love letters and do increasingly absurd stuff just to gain that person's love. She would also become extremely protective of him and jealus to anyone who has close connection with the said guy. And her actions would just escalate even further. Sooner or latter she would start making up scenarios where her "Prince of Charming" is forced into crazy and desperate situations with no way out. All of it just to force the said guy to depend on Yuno. Basically, she's relying on Stockholm Syndrome. Her "love" slowly turns her "Prince of Charming" into a paranoiac,desperate, emotionally unstable wreck who can only depend on Yuno. Given if they survive that long. If for some unpredictable reason Yuno feels betrayed by her "Prince of Charming", she usually tortures them by unspeakable methods until they die.

So yeah...calling this character crazy is a gross understatement.

Basically imagine the combination of Caius, Taylor and Zella. Turned up to eleven!

I made this character in a practicularly boring night after I just re-read Mirai Nikki. Following that I've been thinkering on "Yuno" for a week before I realized I simply went too far. Despite the fact this character would be definietly "interesting", I don't think I have the heart or the "determination" to ever use her in the Anime Vice. Not to mention that aside a certain weakness this "Yuno" was absolutely unstoppable. Her reality warping powers combined with her frightening brilliance she was someone who could turn the day of anyone into a complete nightmare.

Hey, I was remembered! Whoo!

Taylor Maid Soots was pretty dumb. TBH I was trowing anything at the vice try to get it working. Worst idea was probably Party Rock Survival.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Guyver WHAT!? That was your BEST idea ever! ...aside from making WAL :D LOL
It was just silly, looking back lol.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
It was, but that's what set us apart from everyone else on the vine, we were silly xD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel