Your Favourite RPG Character

Topic started by Superevil225 on June 16, 2011. Last post by Emerald_Flame_Fate 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Fire Star: Indeed he is.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,781 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fire Star:@Raseri: Thanks
@Kuma_From_Argentina: You're welcome.
Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kuma_From_Argentina: I agree. in addition I think you got much better at describing your battles.
Your latest fight in the all the single ladies RP was one of the best examples.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Harumi, she is incredibly polite and not all that powerful and yet because of her strength of will and character so many of the most powerful people in the vice accept her as leader.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Hm, It's difficult... I guess I can't like myself, can I? :P I think I'm between Callis, Harumi and The Count. :/
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,781 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Validimus:  Thank you very much, I was reading my old post with the original Batsu and realized that. 

Everybody that gets to write as much as I did  tends to get better (There are exceptions of course) 

Edit: I forgot to place my opinion 
My favourite character is Raseri, since he is currently the most badass character in the vice, possibly the strongest Hero, and mainly 'cuz he doesnt takes s$%& from nobody. 

He could be less overpowered, but I think it wouldnt be the same
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
My favourite is still my own. Caius is just SO FUN to play as. :P
But, my bias opinion aside I really do like Crow. I dunno, but his character is just so lovable. He's really good at rping which makes his character all that better and easier to work with. The only think I hate more than a boring character is one that's hard to work with. 
Though my favorite character is still Caius. Callis is now an awesome second.
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The Count can tingle my toes when he talks he one of my favesXD
Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dahlia_Magenta: It's my pleasure to hear that my humble character is liked by someone, mademoiselle.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I've recently been liking Crow :P

ND

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Until now I must say that Masako is pretty interesting, also I liked Alicia, I like how she has a shoujo charm in her

@Asune: I agree with your opinion on Masako. But I disagree with Alicia. She's a great character but I don't like passive submissive characters :P

ND

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Newdeath: Omg ND liking Crow hell must have frozen over XD lol seriously you guys give me way to much credit

Currently my faves are Masako I love his concept the more people and the stronger people he fights the stronger he will get all he has to do is touch you and he gains your knowledge its only a matter of time before he fights everyone in the vice and he has a little of all our powers.

Also Newdeath in our Deception RP I am learning just how crafty he truly is Crow is playing into his trap perfect and I can think of a way out of it that is in Crow's character. Anyone who is that good at planning and out thinking people is pretty freaking amazing in my book.

Of course I love Caius he is just so much fun to play with and interact with especially when using Crow there isn't a moment when those two encounter each other that isn't hilarious. Supes is amazing playing as Caius and its always a blast to write with her.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You flatter me sir :P

ND

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Asune: I think Alicia is pretty awesome too. In a world where everybody is a bad ass, its good to have a passive character here or there. Crow and Raseri, have been interesting lately:)

I'd like to see more of Emerald, she's interesting in the way that we don't know much about her character

ND

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Out of all my characters I adore Caius Weaver. :3 HE IS AWESOME.

Out of the vice, though, I like Crow. I just wanna snuggle him and tell him everything is going to be alright. XD
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Superevil225: awwwww that is so sweet XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel