Your Favourite RPG Character

Topic started by Superevil225 on June 16, 2011. Last post by Emerald_Flame_Fate 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
And why? Here is where we applaud the strengths of our fellow rpg players, and suggest improvement. State your favourite rpg character, not your own though, why you like them (what's good about them), and where some improvement would make them even more awesome than they already are (if that's possible because you all freaking rock my socks off). :D  No meanie stuff. This is helpy stuff.

My favourite: NewDeath
Why?: No... not because he looks like Tony Stark and I'd totally tap that, XD but because there's something about the big baddie that I like. Not every bad guy is charismatic, and actually when you imagine an evil mastermind you think of some scientist in a hovel, not the President of the USA (Save Bush, but that's not really the point.). I guess I also like the vast potential for serious flips on the toss of coin. There's something intriguing about Ray, although it's tough to put my finger on it. Perhaps it's the underlying possibly of a self destructive vice (drink and sex maybe?) That you can almost feel boiling under the surface of a charismatic yet stern visage.\
 Improvement: Although I stated that NewDeath has a massive possibility for some serious character flaws (But... flaws in a good way.... flaws that develop characterization) it would be neat to see these flaw emerge, some time in the future. Call me a sadistic bitch, but I'd love to see the President of the USA go into rehab. lol
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Thanks :) I appreciate you liking my character. Its funny that you mention rehab because I have already planned for Ray to have a pretty big fall in the near future.  

My favorite: DreamWeaver 
Its funny because my top two favorite RPG characters were both created by Superevil225. Caius is simply unique in my opinion. He's twelve years old and a raging bisexual telepath. I like the fact that he is what most characters here aren't. He's insecure, but at the same time he can render you completely brain dead with his mental powers. He's not even teenager and he's already a deadly genius. But what I like most about the character is that he is very egotistical, but not in a way that is always shown, but you just know that his massive ego is there. Another trait I like is that he won't stop until he can "have" you, or at least that's what it seems like to me. There is so much potential in this character that if he ever met Ray, my character would name him his successor :P 

Improvement: There's not really much that I think can be improved. But there is one thing. Sometimes, and it might be just me, but Caius at times can come off as excessively desperate. I understand he's just a kid and all but with his inflated ego, I don't think he should be so desperate. A little more confidence in that department is all I think is needed.  

ND
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20

My favorite character is guy that is not seen often, but needs to return. That Character is Justice.

I always believed he was the the prototype Anime Vice Character, and seemed to be straight out of a Shonen Jump Comic. He was funny powerful arrogant, Intense and even had a group of Ninja cheerleaders. I always loved his antic in trying to win over Kimiko, even though it wouldnt happen if hell froze over. But I still found myself routing for the guy. When Sonata Pre-reboot was an evil shadow Goddess Justice irritated her, Him and ND were characters that Sonata really wanted to slaughter bad back then. Thats good characters that make my characters feel something very strongly whether it be Love, Friendship or Hatred is always tops on my list.

Change nothing Justice, you are very very awesome how you are now!XD

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,725 posts) See mini bio Level 13
My Favorite: Maximus 

Why?   
A shame my brother left the Vice, I liked his character, since he was created on one my campaigns as Gamemaster in my homebrew game, it was funny and hotblooded, and wanted to kick everybody ass until proven wrong, a badass guitarrist and a fighter. Then he got overhyped with the Okami and somehow transformed his character into a wolf, a strange choice but funny as hell as his character struggled to talk to others and used all his cute furry factor on his advantage. A Badass wolf indeed. He got several cool fights, and he joined and created some great RP's. The only thing I resent is that we didnt managed to make one full fight between all the small skirmishes our character hads over the time he played here... 

Improvement: 
He wont read it so I wont post anything, and he would surely try to stab me if I complained or adviced him about something concerning RP skills, I hammered my complains a lot while GMing games for him and our group of friends...
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,845 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

I personally have several favorites and I love all your characters whether they be alts or main. But I'll pick one character in general. 

My Favorite: Caius Weaver 
Why: Well so far Crow dealt with Caius twice once at Zella's Nightclub, and more recently in Wizarding World of WTH and both times Caius has outsmarted Crow. That little brat not only has mind raped Crow but he enjoyed it everytime he is manulipative, twisted and evil. But as much as Crow can't stand him Crow founds a likeness in him and would help the kid out no matter what, that is probably because Caius has Crow under a mild sexual mental influence. And learning that Caius was actually a girl who was younger than me ironically similar to Crow and Caius increased my respect in the character because being outsmarted by a kid is pretty funny.  
Improvement: Maybe it is just me but I would rather see Caius as a crazy, manulipative, overly sexual, telepathic 12 year old hero instead of a villain. Caius and Crow would make such a awesome team it would be crazy and Crow would be mind fuck repeatedly but it would be fun.  
Honorable mention go to Newdeath, Keith White and Mackenzie, and Sonata 
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Newdeath: D'aww thanks guys. :D I liek Caius too. :P

@Sonata
What ever happened to him? XD He was awesome!!

@Superevil225: I still believe he lurks around at times, but doesn't post.

@Sonata: *looks behind shoulder* y-you think?

@Superevil225: Certainly:P

@Superevil225: Why do all the good ones go :P Justice, Boxer Joe, Mokujin, Kurohige (he's still around but doesn't post in the RPG forums anymore) are all gone :( 

ND
@Newdeath: I consume their talents and then build up massive power. My goal is to unleash it and eventually rule the rpg forums with my army of alts.
@Superevil225: Somebody's going to stop you. I'm not going to tell you who though. I think you might know him :P 

ND
@Newdeath: God? Sorry, I'm a Buddhist. XD Oh.... you mean you? I'm going to consume your talents as well.
@Superevil225: Cool! My brother's a Buddhist :)  
My talents? Such nonsense you speak. I'll invent some kind of machine that will suck all the collective talents you absorb into me! HA! 

ND
@Newdeath: I'll send my pet to destroy your machine. You might know him, he's Ray Tsukasa. Yes, I stole him after the reboot. XD
@Superevil225: Damn, I didn't calculate for pets :P I've heard of Mr. Tsukasa, and if you have, you should know he's planning to betray you with some super-duper awesome plan XD 

ND
@Newdeath: Then I'll just have to fight him with the power of boy love. Let's get my numerous gay characters over here. XD
@Superevil225: He has a plan for that. He has a plan for EVERYTHING! :P 

ND
@Newdeath: And his plan shall conclude he can do nothing against such awesome power. XD
@Superevil225: Or maybe that's what he made you think by using his awesome EYES XD 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel