Your Characters True Alignment

Topic started by Sonata on Oct. 11, 2010. Last post by Blindside 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Newdeath: I guess this is the same reason why some personality tests picked Lawful Evil for Keith's character.:)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@willyvereb: Probably :P I wonder what will happen during the Sunrise since both Newdeath and Keith will meet once again. 

ND
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Jylnnaana is a Villian 

Sha is a hero r

Sicily is a hero 

Maya is a hero 

Chaos is a villian 

and Larxene is a villian
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Yeah I am a goodie good, its fun to help people and hassle villains:P
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@cfatalis: 

Here's Mekix

OmegaMekix - Chaotic Good

"Never question what I do. Just wonder how I did it."
 "Never question what I do. Just wonder how I did it."
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@OmegaMekix: 

there we have one?, any other taker?
or did everyone think they are auto include in their department?
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I like the fact that I'm Chaotic Evil. I do like taking things to my own hands also I do like destruction.

Keith MacKenzie - True Neutral:

"Evil? Good?Really,  I do whatever it has a gain for me."
 "Evil? Good?Really,  I do whatever it has a gain for me."
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: Greed is a sin so you are a bad guy 
Don't believe me ask Mammon
@battleheiz said:
" @willyvereb: Greed is a sin so you are a bad guy  Don't believe me ask Mammon "
Actually, that isn't greed. Greed is attempting to have more than you need. Keith does whatever can benefit him so he isn't necessarily greedy. He is more selfish and over ambitious which aren't sins. So he is neutral.
@battleheiz: Read my Bio once. Keith finds the emotion of Greed idiotic and easily abusable. Keith has no greed either. If he would then Keith MacKenzie would be ruling hundreds of planets and mind-controlling countless billions. It only leads to relatively short-lived results so Keith doesn't do it. Also Keith holds the free will of humanity in a high regard.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,752 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Batsu is Lawful-ish good and Shiro was Chaotic good 
Fuzen was Chaotic evil and now he is kind of neutral evil
@willyvereb: Saying that you do whatever has gain for you doesn't make you evil??
@battleheiz: 
Not it doesn't. Evil people actively seek to hurt others. Good people actively seek to help others. I am just using everyone without regard. Keith walks the thin line between black and white.
@willyvereb:  You mean if i want to get my hands on power ring and kill Green Lantern then i am still considered as Neutral???
@willyvereb said:
" @battleheiz:  Not it doesn't. Evil people actively seek to hurt others. Good people actively seek to help others. I am just using everyone without regard. Keith walks the thin line between black and white. "
Actually, villains can seek to help people too. The difference between a villain and a hero is that a villain is willing to do a few morally bad things while heroes are more strict with what they do. A hero could seek to harm people who are doing wrong. 

@battleheiz said:
" @willyvereb:  You mean if i want to get my hands on power ring and kill Green Lantern then i am still considered as Neutral??? "
I think willyvereb is trying to say is that he counteracts his evil deeds with equal good deeds. He does both meaning he can't be claimed by either side. 
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@battleheiz:  Keith would probably try to manipulate GL to do his bidding for him.
@OmegaMekix: Good deeds??? 
Are you serious?
@battleheiz: He does good deeds. It is kind of how Lex Luthor does good deeds. Sometimes it is coincidental and other times it may be because he wanted the public's affection.
@battleheiz: Let's see, saving numerous worlds from destruction. Trying to prevent Razar from destroying the world. Saving whole Australia from the dread of the Sunrise. Evacuating millions of people and perhaps saving Mekix's life. Yeah and Keith usually avoids killing people. In some light I am a greater hero than you.:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel