Your character vs Another character Pics

Topic started by Jlynnana on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Justalittlegirl 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by King_Zule (23 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@battleheiz said:
" @King_Zule said:
" @Raseri: Actually that makes it that much easier to resist, for I Zule am actually more resistant to those kind of attacks, than physical ones. For Zules has powerful barriers that only corrupted energy from his own planet can penetrate. Its Zule's version of Kyptonite:) For people that do not have it, it is going to be a long grueling process to break through. "
 Really?You sure about that?Cause from my point of view there are plenty ways to get you killed "
I expect Nigh-omnipotents to break through with ease, Zule has High defense, but not totally invincible.
Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@King_Zule: What if someone cuts through dimensions or space and time?
@DemonEyesKyo: Zule is also capable of doing this with his relics and fist, even more so with his Berserker Helm in place. How do you think he got to Earth?:P
@King_Zule: Guess so. I didn't ask that though. Can the barriers withstand something which caeses the space to exist? Just testing the limits of Zule's durability.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@King_Zule said:
" @battleheiz said:
" @King_Zule said:
" @Raseri: Actually that makes it that much easier to resist, for I Zule am actually more resistant to those kind of attacks, than physical ones. For Zules has powerful barriers that only corrupted energy from his own planet can penetrate. Its Zule's version of Kyptonite:) For people that do not have it, it is going to be a long grueling process to break through. "
 Really?You sure about that?Cause from my point of view there are plenty ways to get you killed "
I expect Nigh-omnipotents to break through with ease, Zule has High defense, but not totally invincible. "
Maybe he can do it too?
You can't be sure
@DemonEyesKyo: Yes it should, the Barrier would be weaken, by a slim hair through.
@battleheiz said:

" @King_Zule said:

" @battleheiz said:
" @King_Zule said:
I expect Nigh-omnipotents to break through with ease, Zule has High defense, but not totally invincible. "
Maybe he can do it too?You can't be sure "
Right Zule does not under-estimate no oneXD
@King_Zule: That' sounds rather ridiculous, to be honest.Since technically no physical durability can do a thing against an attack which destroys space. The bounds between the two points just cease to exist and voila! You cut something absolutely in two.
Well, whatever sails your boat I guess...

I don't really mind. That was just a hypothetical question.
@DemonEyesKyo: LOL have no worries, Zule's plan is to merely mingle with the people of the planet. Zule shall be depowered for a sotry in the later future. Zule has no intentions of fighting anyone, even if they wanted too it has to be a very good reason.
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sonata taking out Harumi, Zella and Rain..:P
Sonata taking out Harumi, Zella and Rain..:P
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Showing the Vice Villains who's King 
Showing the Vice Villains who's King 
Giving Kazi soldiers a beatdown 
Giving Kazi soldiers a beatdown 
 Out of the way Jack, Kaine and Minos
 Out of the way Jack, Kaine and Minos
Can't dirty my hands with you Keith 
Can't dirty my hands with you Keith 
Hurts doesn't it Daizen 
Hurts doesn't it Daizen 
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What If? - Alternate Earth Evil Ashuron vs Raseri , after a millennia of fighting

Finally downed after all that punching
 Finally downed after all that punching
 Talk about a crack fist
 Talk about a crack fist
 Just like herc and the Nemean lion now I shall skin you and wear you like a cape
 Just like herc and the Nemean lion now I shall skin you and wear you like a cape
@Ashuron: If only you had actually won, too bad its all a What If?

Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Raseri

So Raseri did won , and as a consequence Rick is supposed to take him to hello kitty land

At least there are no slumber parties involved 
At least there are no slumber parties involved 
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zella vs Kimiko XD
 Zella vs Kimiko XD

Raseri Vs. Valdimus 
Raseri Vs. Valdimus 
Post by DarksideoftheMoon (80 posts) See mini bio Level 5
 Hulked out Raseri Vs. ND XDDD!!!
 Hulked out Raseri Vs. ND XDDD!!!
 Mugen vs ..????.. (Honestly Idk, I don't know who alot of the people on the vice are yet. XD)
 Mugen vs ..????.. (Honestly Idk, I don't know who alot of the people on the vice are yet. XD)
@DarksideoftheMoon: NICE! :D

Raseri laying the smackdown on The Count
Raseri laying the smackdown on The Count
Raseri Vs. Valdimus
Raseri Vs. Valdimus
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
 Old ND vs DahliaXD
 Old ND vs DahliaXD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel