Yōgan Kaji's bio

Topic started by Yogan_Kaji on Oct. 7, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 4 years ago.
Post by Yogan_Kaji (30 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Characteristics

Yōgan Kaji
Yōgan Kaji

Name: Yogan Kaji 
Physical age: 26 
Aliases: Magma dog,Hell starter, the apocolipse
Nationality: American 
Height: 9''8 
Weight: 221 lbs 
Hair: Black (Greying) 
Eyes: Black (Whire with black dots when angry) 
Place of birth: Washington DC 
Mottos:  "True justice is killing those who do wrong, there is no other way!" ""Cowards, traitors, and scum are all alike a deserve to die!" "This is justice!" 

Appearance

Yogan is a very tall and well built man having almost zero % body fat and standing at 9''8 he has a very intimidating appearance. Yogan also has a few wrinkles on his face and appears to always be grimacing, he always wears his trademark marine cap, but when he does take it off he sports a crew cut with black hair on top and grey on the sides. Under Yogan's suit top he is  heavily muscled and has a unique tattoo that coveres almost his whole left torso that sticks out a bit from his shirt . As for clothing, Yogan dresses very formaly, wearing a dark red suit with a pinkish red hawain flowered under shirt. He also wears jet black gloves and well polished dress shoes, he has a marine cap that he seemingly never takes off, he also sports a nice pink blooming flower on the left side of his suit. To top off his outfit Yogan wears a marine jacket over his shoulders that he never has in his sleeves with red painted on the sleeves and shoulders, and the word 'JUSTICE" written in kanji on the back of his jacket. 

Personality

Yogan is a complex and straightforward man who believes in acheiving absolute justice at any cost even the lives of millions. Yogan is also very strict and military-like as he is constantly shouting, barkes orders and is very serious about what ever he does. Yogan also believes that anyone who is not in the military to help serve the country are insects and cowards which he hates. Yogan is also very coldhearted as he has no problems with killing women,children or even allies if they do something to cross him (Retreating, breaking a law of any kind, being weak, ect.) he also carries out any order no matter what it is even mass genocide. Yogan is very short tempered which usualy results in suspension from his superiors or death to others, this can also be weather good or bad depending on this situation, it is considered good if it is on the battlefield because it almost always insures them a victory, and it can be considered bad because if he is not on the battlefeild this means that few of his own men will die due to Yogan's blind rage. Yogan has a strange and strog sense of justice, he believes in obeying every single law (Despite murdering himself.)  he beleives everyone should speak in proper language (Like saying yes sir, please, thank you,calling people by their last name ect.) if he feals that a person is threatening or even an entire country he will not hesitate to destroy it. Yogan als is a true follower in the saying "Fight until the end." as he never retreats and no matter the odds he will fight, if any ally decides otherwise he deems them "Non worthy" to fight for justice and kills them, he justifies almost every action with Justice. However Yogan does not kill random people and truly loves america and most of its people. 

History

Yogan 25 years ago, after using his power for the first time to destroy an island of people who refused to serve under the army.
Yogan 25 years ago, after using his power for the first time to destroy an island of people who refused to serve under the army.

25 years ago Yogan was promoted to lieutinent in his military group, he was awarded this for his preformance in the battlefield and ability to carry out any order without question to the last detail, nnot only this but his entire family line was in the military among the best officials so this gave him a boost, a mere 5 years later he was premoted to admiral, this is when he was given the ability that was passed down for generations in his family the power of hate,anger, destruction and fear, the power of magma as hot as the earth's very core, as fearsome as death, and destructive as man. This was given to him through the power of the lava spirit Ente an ancient dog demon in the shape of a blood red, floating sphere. The sphere floated close to Yogan's face emiting a glowing red aura that reflected on to his face, as it spoke in a intimidating roaring voice: 
"So, you are the next heir to own me I see....! Very well then young man you may weild my power, but like all the others, your heart must be suited to my liking...!" Yogan smiled as he held out his right hand  
"I can assure you that I am the most suited person in the world for this." 
"Ha,ha,ha! Very well, we will see....!" With that the orb went inside Yogan's body, he trembled for a few seconds and then grimaced once again as he looked at his crew "What are you waiting for!? Don't you know we have a mission!? Land the ship on that near by island, lets try to get some of them to join!" The men said nothing, knowing what would happen if they did as the parked their navy ship on the large un-named island "Stay here!" ordered Yogan as he walked onto the island, as soon as he did a loud, ear popping BOOM was heard and with is came a large amount of smoke, all the men on the ship covered their ears as a dozen tribal men came from beehind the tall trees, one of the men holding a smoking cannon, the eldest one came front and spoke loudly "That was just a warning! Unless you want anymore deaths to your crew I suggest you leave here, I know exacly what you people want and what you will do if you don't join you!" The men stood stiff as the looke at where Yogan was standing, smoke was all around him as a large vien was over his head, the smoke was coming from his right side when it cleared, his whole right side was gone, the men started to panick "The admiral is dead!" however Yogan's side turned into a burnign orange and started to drip a burning thick liquid, it was lava, from the rest of the smoke came Yogan calmly walking out "I'm fine you cowards! It seems like I can get used to this...!" All of the tripe and officers froze, too suprised to make a sound, as Yogan walked towards them the men began to back up "Whats the matter scared already?! You cowards you don't deserve to live!" Yogan formed a ball of magma in his hand while he reginerated: 
And now, you all die!
And now, you all die!

"Take this, Lava ereuption!!!" Yogan jumped several hundred feet into the air and fired a giant meteor-like magma blast down at the whole island and all his men who all screamed for mercy "Wait sir, we will die too! Please nooo-" in an instant the entire island was nothing but dust and small pebbles scattered across the ocean, Yogan landed on the water and made his feet lava thus hardening the magma making it rock so that Yogan could walk accross the ocean, as he did he simply muttered under his breath "All useless...!" as he reported back to HQ. As soon as he arrived alone everyone already knew what had happened "Mission accomplished, now lets head out men!" And with that Yogan and his men set out to the next town. 

Gekido the sunrise

Many years lader the admiral Yogan was at his base all the way in the Red sea calmly sipping on black coffe when he got an emergancy call, he picked up, it was from another base in America down in Washington DC  "Sir we has a huge problem! we are being attacked, we don't know who but eveything is being destroyed! Gaaaa!" the transmission was cut off "What the hell?!" Said Yogan but right after he got another call from another base near Australia "My god, w-we don't know what happened but Australia has just-v-vanished sir!" Yogan yelled into the speaker "What do you mean it vanished!?" 
"J-just as I said we don't know what happened but it is gone, soon that transmission was cut too, and calls from Mexico,Canada,Russia, and the rest of the united states came in all reporting the same thing "My god! Okay listen everyone I want a copy of the faces of the men responsible for this!" a few hours later by the time Yogan had gotten over to Washington it was destroyed:
The destroyed city
The destroyed city

and the president's corse was on the floor, Yogan clinched his fist as one of his men ran towards him "Sir we have one picture of one of the men responsible:

"Sorry but this is the best we could get..." Yogan grimaced at the image "Thats fine, because I wont forget those eyes, I will find this man, and kill him, Newdeath eh?" Another officer came running in sir we do have info on him, he is the suspected leader if the organization Gekido full of villians although we have no idea where it is located. "I will find him.." Yogan said as he tucked the photo into his pocket. 

Home

Yogan lives inside a custom made drogon head he made years back after he was promoted:
Outside
Outside

Inside
Inside

In his spare time he secretly loves to cut plants, he never dares to tell anyone about this:

Powers and abilities

Yogan can manipulate,become, and use lava/magma that is as hot as earth's core as much as he wants, he can fly and even create demons out of it, he can also use meteors and summon his lava from anywhere even from space 

Moves:
Lava eruption
Lava eruption

Lava eruption: The move he used to destroy the island, Yogan jumpes into the air and fires down a giant magma fist, this can also be used to do the same thing from space. 

Regeneration:

In which Yogan can heal almost any wound via lava, however there must be at least one cell left in order to do it. 

Shape shifting:

Yogan uses this to usualy transform into a lava line to get from place to place, he can teleport however he cannot see where he is going when he does.  

Magma fish
Magma fish
Magma fish which Yogan can summon an army of them to explode,spit lava, or bite an melt opponents a very useful move, these fish can also be used as transportation as they can grow to the size of a blue whale or be used to give information like a letter. 

Magma ram
Magma ram

In which Yogan summons a giant moutain sized ram a rushes at his opponents at high speeds, and can breath magma, Yogan can also hop inside of it and use it for defense.

Lava rain
Lava rain

In which Yogan summons arain of lava over the area the burns as hot as any of his other attacks, he normaly only uses this when fighting groups.

Great magma rock
Great magma rock

In which Yogan simply summons a giant magma rock to slam into the opponents.

Meteor shower
Meteor shower
 In which Yogan summons a meteor shower down at the opponents this is much like his Lava rain except it is magma isntead.

Magma wall
Magma wall

Only when Yogan needs defense he creates a powerful shield of magam that will shoot out fire and is as tough as a mountain.

Eruption!
Eruption!

Yogan makes a volcanic eruption from any surface

Meteor smash
Meteor smash

Yogan summons an actual meteor from space and has it smash into earth.

Magma waterfall
Magma waterfall
 In which Yogan summons a great wall of Magma and makes a large landslide of lava rush down at the opponent.

Great smash
Great smash

In which Yogan becomes the meteor and crashes down at the opponent with magma,lava, and chi.
Great surpent & Great arm
Great surpent & Great arm

Yogan makes his arm into a demonic magma gauntlet with one arm and a surpent with the other that will stretch a follow the opponent, the gauntlet is as powerful as his magma shield.

Great flare
Great flare

In which Yogan uses Magma and chi to make a super heated radiation, burning flare to burn and blind the opponent. 

Great angel
Great angel
 Yogan makes an angel from the heat of the sun, a beautiful death.

Blaze knuckle
Blaze knuckle

In which Yogan turns his arm into magma and fires it out at his opponent he can also use it as a heatseaker that explodes on impact.

Final impact
Final impact

Using a fragment from a star Yogan uses half his energy to fuse it with his maga and make it smash into earth at high speeds.

Final attack!
Final attack!
 In which Yogan uses the Demon spirit itself to summon hell fire, that burns much hotter than anything on earth at the cost of all his energy.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Epic man, great for your first go.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Pretty cool bio. So Yogan thinks he's got what it takes to kill Newdeath huh? He'll be pretty bummed to find out ND is immortal. Well bring it on :P  
EDIT: This should be in the RPG forums.

ND
@Newdeath:
@Kurohige:

Thanks and yep he will be ready,he knows it wont be easy at all, and can someone get a mod to move it?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Yogan_Kaji: You're welcome :)  

ND
Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Yogan_Kaji: Done:)
Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nice man.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Yogan_Kaji:
Not bad for a start It's a quite nice bio. Do you have some prior experience with RP?
@willyvereb:
Not a lot, just pick up what I saw on here.
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Awww no Yoga Fire!:P
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Yogan_Kaji: 

You're a very strong character, Hm! Also good bio you have there.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Elementals are popular nowadays XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel