xZerOx Vs. Nerx

Topic started by xZerOx on Oct. 10, 2009. Last post by xZerOx 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 2

(( we should post alittle bit of our info of ourselfs :D)) 
Name: Zero 
Personality: lazy/serious/joyful/playful/ 
Ablilities: superhuman strength and speed, hypnosis , I can control the gravity around me
Weapons: anything I can get my hands on

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
The cannibal stood on the table, naked all covered in blood as he suckles the eyeball with his lips while his tongue fiddled with the retina. The whole town was empty and it smells foul with fresh new corpses , all laid out as decorations. His name is written across its buildings with blood and excrement, the perpetrator laying down in a blanket of human viscera and he is resting soundly over the corpse of a family half eaten.

A black giant gate appears as the doors open I see the corpses all laying their I then walk out of the gate the gate then vanishes slowly into the wind I then walk around looking for my opponant as I see a man sitting down inside a building I then raise a finger and lower it the gravity then raises to 500x its normal "Heh I hope your ready" saying it with a insanely grin on my face. I remove my 35cent bag of cheetos from my back pocket and pops it open and reaches inside and pulls out a freshly sharpened cheeto blade "Ha your going to see my cheeto blade in attack" saying it with an amused smile on my face.
The killer was disturbed in his sleep as he woke up with his phallus in between his legs covered in blood he checked to see whats outside, a weird man brandishing a snack product as a sword. Laughable , Kiryu slowly stepped forward as he urinated on the ground then small droplets splashed on Zero's blade " wha... what is this oh shit just woke up after eating those honeymooners" the nude figure is still trying to figure out the scenario and looking at the urine splashed foe. He looks weird and not naked nor eaten "hey snack delivery boy i thought i ordered pizza, damn I'll just get me a refund ... one that involves your head on my stomach"

Looks at the strange man with a serious grin on my face I throw my blade up in the air so I can reach in to my cheeto bag and pulls out three freshly sharpened cheeto kunais I throw them all past the mans head as they're sticking out of the wall I raise my hand and close my hand tightly as I watch the cheeto kunai's being crushed into a cheesy thick fog I then catch my cheeto blade as it falls back down.
He inhaled the fog and enjoyed the delicacy "Are you actually going to fight me or is this a chef's fraternity pledge?" as the figure questions the odd man with the oversize snack in his hand. Nerx slowly moves forward as corpses float all around him, bones are sharpened to the point of where cutting steel is as easy as penetrating mud and with a snap of his hand the projectiles pulled itself towards the man known as zero. The hive of blades are now only an inch away from the man.

With a snap of Zero's fingers he stops the projectiles while making the gravity around them heavier making the blades fall to the ground "ha I guess I should stop with this method and fight you like a normal warrior" Zero said with an insane smile on his face, Zero then looks around down at one of the blades the the stranger shot at him Zero then picked up the blade releases a dark redish lightning aura surrounding himself.    
"Gravity Gravity? ha ha ... is that  all you can do little boy ?"  as he looked at the gaudy opponent in glee with his red glitter, somehow his stomach is hungry after watching the unusual spectacle. Kiryu thought to himself "lets see I will probably eat his thighs so i will need to nullify his annoying grav powers first, or i could just eat gravity but what fun would that be?" then he walked forward

Zero standing in one place while his weird opponant walks towards him "no thats not all I can do just wait and see for my next abililty" Zero said seriously, as Zero starts moving his right hand in a circilure formation the dark red aura starts to change into a dark purple aura forming around his right arm looking much like a giant claw.

Nerx Jumped towards the man head on at the speed of a bullet with both hands clenched in a fist , he proceeds to charge them with his energy ad he draw nearer to the enemy . At the distance of an inch at he prepared to make a strong left hook towards the man's testicles all in the pace of a heartbeat , then within a blink his left fist has made slight contact with the stench outside of Zero's crotch.

Zero then lifts up with left leg revealing a sidekick to the head and dodging his punch "HA! you gotta be faster then that" Zero said, Zero then placed his right hand on the strangers forehead then placed fake hypnosis Images making him think the corpses were coming back to life to kill him. Zero then charges up blast that will knock the stranger on his ass but not kill him.
The impact of the kick was less than he had hoped for , in fact that was a kick fit for a baby although his speed does impress Nerx. However the images did work albeit temporarily as he managed to eat his way out of the petty illusion , for a man that could eat it all these toys were merely nothing compared to his appetizers. The blast knocked him off his feet slipping to the pile of corpses behind him "Is that all you got kiddo? humiliation.."

"for now" zero said while laughing at nerx, Zero then thought he should stop with the humiliation and get serious Zero then releases a huge amount of power then he charged nerx  and appears behind then sidekicks him in the face, and ribs. Zero then jumps back only a few feet away releasing a blas nerx

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel