Would You Be Friends With Your Own RP Character?

Topic started by Akage_Hana on March 6, 2012. Last post by Mesamia 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Let's say your RP character actually existed in real-life and you got to know them, would you (as yourself), be friends with them? Why or why not? I'm interested to see what people come up with :)

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well, Lebreus' personality is based on mine a bit, so I think I'll be friend with him. Gerad had a lot of trouble, it would be hard, but he likes stuff that I like, so maybe I'll get along with him too after some time. Atahlia is just insane, besides she has multiple personalities (at will), and well is a bit crazy, so I don't think so

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sonata- She has a wonderful personality,but at time she can be so busy with her work and being a hero. It would be hard to keep an on going friendship if I dont see her often. Maybe If she did tell me she was the one and only hero for Telos City it might work. 

Manami- She is a very interesting person very knowledgeable, and can change her personalities on the fly to suit a situation. She can be a loving playful mother one minute then the next an all business super spy.  

Zella- It would never work lol, shes is into things that make loony people go WTF.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Not with Kuro-san

Not with Falken

Hell no! With Masako

Callis would murder me on sight after two or three meetings

The Hooded Man could be my friend....

Batsu and Shiro could also be my friends

Aestus wouldnt....

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San: I'm in similar shoes.

Aside from Daisuke and maybe Kaine I don't think I could be friends with any of my characters.

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'd be intimidated by Hana at first since she is both aloof and nonchalant. If I put aside those two personality traits of hers and focus on her good points, I think we could possibly be friends. I'd just have to deal with the fact that she's always on the move.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Rain - Rain's personality is almost based completely on me, so I'd definitely have no problem getting along with her :P

Nobody - havent got the chance to fully RP with him (I'm considering creating a re-boot character for him, but I'll see later)..anyways, I wouldnt be friends with him since he's too passive, and he's too shady XD

Paintress - Paintress's personality is somewhat based off of mine, but she's a bit more innocent and clueless I guess :P Although being a couple of years younger than I am, I think I'd be her friend, I'd be like an older mentor to guide her and stuff XD

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Well, my character, Guyver, is a shadow of myself. He embodies my flaws and traits I inspire to acquire, so I wouldn't mind befriending him.
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Oh heck yeah I would be friends with Mesa!! endless fun. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel