With Friends like these... (RP)

Topic started by SamJaz on Sept. 30, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,750 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

It was a dark room, in what appeared to be a shack.

Two young men were on two beds. One of them, a magus named Jayden. On the other, a soldier named Eren.

And sat on a bookshelf, watching them and waiting for them to wake up, was the most dangerous being in the universe.

Jardsam.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: so it can work like that now i undertsnad

Online Now

@Galenbeta: (OOC, if you want to continue the story, have the two of them wake up. We'll have some fun.)

@SamJaz: Nah i just needed an example. But i am working on a new idea of an RP. Was there ever a zombie apocalypse RP

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Quite a few. All of them crashed and burned.

@SamJaz: So lets save that idea for another time. But what about a RP based of Highschool DxD but not using any of their characters. Like it has no particular ending it's an RP that takes place in the Vice Verse present.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Here's an example. See if you can find where I came in during Sabine's story. Almost all of this was done across like, 50 different threads.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/froses-bio/318297/

@SamJaz: how much do you know about high school dxd basically i am going to use it's concepts but it takes place long after everyone is gone

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Not familiar with that show, but right now, we'll focus on the Fate/Stay RP. Right now, you want to create a solid, original character, not based or bound by any show, making your own thing. Like Phantom with his cards.

@SamJaz: all characters in it will be created for exclusive use in it

@SamJaz: that's what i hoped Jayden to be after Fate RP is over he supposed to travel and have new adventures develop new powers. Kind of like Yukari. A complete original character will take some time to think could i just like post an incomplete character bio with the history on it and then fill in as ideas come to mind

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Then, what's the point?

What I really want to avoid is localised RP's. RP's where we build up existing characters and expand the current Animevice universe, that's what's going to strengthen the site.

I'll give you an example. Do you want to play as the big bad of No Just Cause for the final battle? You will be defeated, but it'll give you an idea of how we use characters to write arcs and build an expanded universe. I'll PM you his powers and history if you're into it. Give the RP a read, it's pretty short and sweet.

@SamJaz: Fine i guess i will dish the idea for now. But what's No Just Cause

Online Now

@Galenbeta: It's an RP where one of my character's, Arsenal Vetinari, leads a team across an african warzone in order to correct a mistake from his past. Arsenal dies during the course of the RP, making way for a new character. Give it a read, lemme know what you think.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/no-just-cause-rp/340222/#68

@SamJaz: i am not sure i will be up to the part

For the RP i am thinking up basically Jayden and whoever enter an alternate reality known as the New Maou and basically at the time Sacred Gears are being scattered in some kind of Sacred Gear meteor shower and Jayden gets hit with one of the gears and whoever is behind him gets hit too. It will involve the canon characters but they will stay in that reality

Online Now

@Galenbeta: I have no idea what a sacred gear is.

What did you think of the RP though?

@SamJaz: they are basically the special devices created in Highschool DxD and certain people have them. http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Sacred_Gear

i have to finsih reading it but goodd so far

@SamJaz: sure i'll do it

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Cool. What do you know about Fabre so far? Abilities and Personalitywise?

@SamJaz: i didn't read that part i read just the opening part

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel