Willyvereb's character on some old RPG site.

Topic started by willyvereb on Nov. 24, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is an old character of mine from a now dead RPG forum. I created a character alsmot completely the opposite of mine out of interest. Now I share it with you and ask for opinions.
It isn't totally an anime-RPG char, but the fantasy RPG I've played was partially anime-inspired.  
Name: William Alexander Sparrows(nicknamed as Crazy Sparrow)
Race: Demon/Devil 
Height:190cm 
Character Pic:

Crazy Sparrow in his fully sealed form(I've found it just recently and added it now, because it fits the character perfectly)
 Crazy Sparrow in his fully sealed form(I've found it just recently and added it now, because it fits the character perfectly)

Background:

Abbyssal creature of hell, one of the former offciers of the Demon of Flames though he doesn't speak much about his past but few things are present in the ancient documentations.

His birth and early years are undocumented, but he's supposedly born on the Realm of Fire(Nornaketill) on the Demon World of Deilur. His original name is  Fagurrauður Smíða Sársauki.  There are no records of him on the inicial stages of the Great War against the Ariosians(the human world). He's probably raised in ranks in the middle of the War.  There's even a rumor he challanged the Demon Lord himself and became his soldier as a price of his defeat. Which, considering his personality can be quite possible.
He's been described as a young and ambitious, but vicious person with certain rebellious attitudes. His intense hate of Ariosians were large by even demon standards.

Under the command of Grimmur Alger Eldur(The Demon Lord of Flames)  he became both famous and infamous amongst his peers.  He commanded through fear, much like the Demon Lords do and showed nor mercy or compassion to both ally and enemy.  He often led the army with himself on the front. That certain thing later caused his downfall.

Near the end of the War, not long before the Ancestral Spirits sealed the 7 Demon Lords and the Demon King himself he was captured by the Ariosian forces.  He's been sealed like his superiors, but a certain organisation freed him.
Perhaps it was all for their own good. They seeked the power of a strong demon for themselves. Through a complex ritual they managed to force a contract with the demon and make him swear loyality. This was though short lived. The magicians let down their guard a way too soon and they were helpless against the rage of the demon. But the demon's victory was a phyric one. The ritual cut his life-connection to the Demon World and his powers were sealed. The magic forced him into an unbelievable situation. He needs to make contract with a human to simply survive...not to mention unleashing his powers. No matter how much he denied the idea, he needed it to live. So he quickly made one with one of the few survivors.  The boy's name was Pium Vescia and he still serves the Vescia family out of need since many decades.

His personality's changed over the time. His vicious and rageful nature is tamed partially thanks to the seals and turned into a sinister one. His calm expression still hides the all-consuming hate for every Ariosian and he uses up every occasion to unleash that. He likes to torture or do anything to others behind his master's back just for his enjoyment.  He also became much more manipulative and sheming over the time. His Master has to keep him on tight leash in order to avoid any kind of cathastrophes.

Thanks to his power the Vescia family rose to an elite rank. He became the ultimate weapon of the family. He doesn't feel any damage to his pride by being a slave of humans because he had none of it to begin with. He simply can't stand anything about them.  He has a long-term plan to free himself and come back to the Demon World though he's still waiting for the perfect chance.

Powers:

- Chains of Hate: His basic weapons. Bladed autonomously moving chains with great precision. His best ability in fully sealed form. The chain's lenght is variable. In unreleased form it's like line of small blades hidden under his coat. Between the blades a magical thread runs through. It is extendable to nearly unlimited amounts and has the hardness of steel at least.

-Demonic Healing: the least restricted abiltiy by the seals. His wounds stop bleeding instantly and light wounds can close up in seconds. Though with special methods and holy weapons the healing can be stopped. 

-Flames of Crimson: His main ability. As fire demon the control of fire is a natural ability which he has great mastery of.  In his prime the crimson flames were capable of consuming a whole city in a minute. The flames are capable of consuming everything, including souls of people. Healing of the wounds caused by the flames are extremely difficult.  The flames' power incereaces with the magnitude of destruction making it exceptionally dangerous on battlefields. 

Seals: The demon has 10 seals placed on him altogether. The clothes he's actually wearing the seals itselves which restricts not only his powers, but also forces his appearance to be more human-like. With every released seal his body turns more and more inhuman and his original personality comes out better. In short he becomes more uncontrollable in addition to his added powers.  His master, the current head of the Vescia family can open and close the seals according to his will at any given time.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cool character you have there, oh your character doesnt have to be purely AnimeXD
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
this is good, decent for rping... very versatile

dig the demon/pyrokinetic aspect
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb: nice char, is the seals inspired by hellsing
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Maybe a future member of gekidoXD
oh we hope so
Bet on it
@cfatalis:
The whole character is inspired by him a bit.:) (Though I made this before I read the manga and watched the OVAs...which made me even more of a fan of his)
A practiculary chained beast, a definite evil who serves the a certain family.  
The master was played by the GM and the powerups were simply the releases of seals.
It's a pity how fast that RPG game died out:(  ( after a month or a bit more)
Well, I certainly have evil aspects and like creating dark characters, but I like to write about the "grey" ones much better. Though for me Gilgamesh IS a "grey" character and not a totally evil one. He's just having a twisted sense of good.:p
Well, maybe I should post my short fanfic about him. On-character and definietly funny.
@willyvereb said:
" @cfatalis: The whole character is inspired by him a bit.:) (Though I made this before I read the manga and watched the OVAs...which made me even more of a fan of his) A practiculary chained beast, a definite evil who serves the a certain family.   The master was played by the GM and the powerups were simply the releases of seals. It's a pity how fast that RPG game died out:(  ( after a month or a bit more)Well, I certainly have evil aspects and like creating dark characters, but I like to write about the "grey" ones much better. Though for me Gilgamesh IS a "grey" character and not a totally evil one. He's just having a twisted sense of good.:p Well, maybe I should post my short fanfic about him. On-character and definietly funny. "
Actually we have a Grand Grail War typr Rp here... but so far the participants are very little
@Nerx:
Well, I might join in. Though I don't know how active I can be. I still have much to study. My exams are near and else so...
2-3 times(for 10-20 minutes) a day at most and it's possible I might miss out a whole day on occasion.
Is it acceptable?
Q: Can you link me the threads regarding that rp?
@willyvereb said:
" @Nerx: Well, I might join in. Though I don't know how active I can be. I still have much to study. My exams are near and else so... 2-3 times(for 10-20 minutes) a day at most and it's possible I might miss out a whole day on occasion. Is it acceptable? Q: Can you link me the threads regarding that rp? "
Here and consult the C-man as well xD

l am planning to maybe change my character to a fairer one
@willyvereb said:
" @Nerx: Well, I might join in. Though I don't know how active I can be. I still have much to study. My exams are near and else so... 2-3 times(for 10-20 minutes) a day at most and it's possible I might miss out a whole day on occasion. Is it acceptable? Q: Can you link me the threads regarding that rp? "
totally acceptable, since the format i am thinking is kinda suitable 
 err and gil wasn't that evil, he is "morally ambiguous"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel