who can do it?

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on March 3, 2011. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
who on CV has enough power to kill ND, sonata, catalis, battlehiez?
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i guess you can say not the power but the ability to
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@haseo_yashimora: None of them actually, All 4 have too many abilities and can be mega Hax.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata said:
" @haseo_yashimora: None of them actually, All 4 have to many abilities and can be mega Hax. "
XD AV should have a rule about over powered characters Xd :b
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
How about me? If you read my characters abilities I am quite powerful and is nearly a universal buster. 
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @Sonata said:
" @haseo_yashimora: None of them actually, All 4 have to many abilities and can be mega Hax. "
XD AV should have a rule about over powered characters Xd :b "
WOW your about 2 years late for this discussion Haseo:P
 
These Characters from AV could easy solo CV
 
  • Mesa
  • Fatalis
  • Battleheiz
  • Sonata
  • ND
  • Hades
  • Apollo
  • Haseo
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata:  2 years o.O ya we kick CV's ass xD wish we could to xDDDDDDD >_>
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@haseo_yashimora:  LOL I dont like fighting with characters that are too powerful, that's why I made Joseph, similar skill set to Sonata, but no where near as overwhelming.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata said:

" @haseo_yashimora:  LOL I dont like fighting with characters that are too powerful, thats why I made Joseph, simiar skill set to Sonata, but no where near as overwhelming. "

ya people where saying my characters overpowered so i made him have an illness thats making him weaker
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @Sonata said:

" @haseo_yashimora:  LOL I dont like fighting with characters that are too powerful, thats why I made Joseph, simiar skill set to Sonata, but no where near as overwhelming. "

ya people where saying my characters overpowered so i made him have an illness thats making him weaker "
Its a fine line, but you have multiple characters with the same high power level which makes it tough get into RPs. You have to give them all different levels, so you can have a character for any kind of RP.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hm, We need more people on RPG, we at least have up to 20 characters. CV has like 100. 
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@mydeathlyways said:
" Hm, We need more people on RPG, we at least have up to 20 characters. CV has like 100.  "
we have 12 regulars including myself, but as for the 8 others its off and on for them
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@mydeathlyways:  Yes it is that simple really, more players more fun.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" @mydeathlyways:  Yes it is that simple really, more players more fun. "
miss boss, your mileage may vary
 
too many player = Hectic
 
probably nobody besides the 4 character can kill each other if somehow they decide to have a go at it with all of their power
Note: Fatalis is made to be this way
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @Sonata said:
" @haseo_yashimora: None of them actually, All 4 have to many abilities and can be mega Hax. "
XD AV should have a rule about over powered characters Xd :b "
WOW your about 2 years late for this discussion Haseo:P
 
These Characters from AV could easy solo CV
 
  • Mesa
  • Fatalis
  • Battleheiz
  • Sonata
  • ND
  • Hades
  • Apollo
  • Haseo
"
You can't really beat psychotic Battleheiz from CV who has no restriction at all
Post by Creer (977 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Well I know that nobody on the Vine can defeat Paradox, Mesa or Fatalis.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
It's funny no one mentioned killing Keith. Did everyone give up trying?:p
Post by Creer (977 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@willyvereb: Maybe nobody cares :P jk
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Creer: Your concession is readily accepted.:p
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb said:
" It's funny no one mentioned killing Keith. Did everyone give up trying?:p "
since kill one keith would give birth to couple more keith?
 
Gah the current number is rather enough
 
@battleheiz said:
" @Sonata said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @Sonata said:
" @haseo_yashimora: None of them actually, All 4 have to many abilities and can be mega Hax. "
XD AV should have a rule about over powered characters Xd :b "
WOW your about 2 years late for this discussion Haseo:P
 
These Characters from AV could easy solo CV
 
  • Mesa
  • Fatalis
  • Battleheiz
  • Sonata
  • ND
  • Hades
  • Apollo
  • Haseo
"
You can't really beat psychotic Battleheiz from CV who has no restriction at all "

believe me many people here can , especially Fatalis with his actual body
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel