When the Phantom Strikes [OOC]

Topic started by ReliusClover on Jan. 16, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aliester got bored again, so he pays the local museum a visit... at night.

Anyone who desires the reward for his capturing or just wants to end his evil doing is welcome to come and try.

Post by SamJaz (11,572 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now
@ReliusClover: Oh hoh oh, this shall be fun. I'ma taking you down.

@SamJaz: Hehe, doubt it, but do your best.

Online Now
@ReliusClover: Cool beans.

Can I just drive one point home though? While we're talking in OOC. Keyblade's power is absolute. It's not a question of overpowering or smashing barriers, or breaking locks. It's like saying that you can overpower a Geass, or not end up in the TV world when you get pushed into the TV by one of the Persona 4 cast. Only way out is to talk, bribe, or beat SamJaz intil you convince him to take the barrier down.

Or straight up kill him and convince the Keyblade to join up with you, but that's hard.

@SamJaz: Didn't expect it to be different, tho i probably would have another way... well another character of mine at least.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Crap just hit the fan. Literally, it might turn out.

@SamJaz: Damn, didn't know the "literally" was so... literal.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Hey, SamJaz isn't all that powerful on his own. He relies on others to be able to make any serious impact. Both Persona and Keyblades are powered by the user's bonds with others, after all.

@SamJaz: Interesting turn of events.

Online Now
@ReliusClover: It was, wasn't it?

Whole thread got done and in just one day.

Oh well, if anyone else shows up i'm still on the street heading home, so if someone's gonna assault me he has time to do so.

Online Now
@ReliusClover: Yeah, I'm done with this for now. That was a good RP, I really enjoyed that. Short, sweet, to the point and fun! Let's do that again sometime.

@SamJaz: Sure thing, i enjoy fast RPs like this one. And the activity on the site really dropped recently so yeah, good to have a good, fast and effective RP.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: This should be the new thing. PvP, maybe PvPvP, over and done with within 72 hours max. That's how every shounen starts, short, sweet, mini storylines before progressing to the bigger and bigger and bigger arcs until next thing you know, you're STILL on namek!

@SamJaz: I already have plot planned out for all three of my characters, but because that would be way too fast and feel rushed, i'm gonna be doing stuff like this for a long time before i get any progression into it.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Cool. I have no idea what's going on with any of my character's immediate future, so this approach is fun too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel