what would you do if you got your powers?

Topic started by rein on Sept. 29, 2009. Last post by Blindside 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,455 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Raseri: havent made one yet... lol but I have explained it's powers... but I will make it!

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Be careful with the level of power you give your character. Too powerful and that's too much for RP'ing unless you have the raw talent to play an uber-powerful character :P

@Raseri: I truly don't feel like using that character in RP'ing... I wanna make a less powerful one... a great swordsman with super human skills... cause the character I have explained before is too broken it's pretty much another Bugs Bunny but with an upgrade... and as you say is true "characters that powerful are boring" :D

@DBZ_universe: Omnipotence is always bad when it's not written properly which is 90% of the time. Good luck with your character. I expected you to go for an SSJ though, in AnimeVice I've seen One Piece pirate characters, shinobi characters but I'm beside myself with surprise that nobody's ever tried a Saiyan XD

@Raseri: I was thinking of a SSJ specially a Legendary Super Saiyan.... what about a Saiyan/Kriptonian... that sounds kinda awesome..

@DBZ_universe: Saiyan/Kryptonian? That would be too strong a character LOL

LSSJ is fine as long as you keep the character grounded and not let him rage out XD

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@DBZ_universe: Oooh Frankenstein monsterXD

@Raseri: LOL.. thats true.. I'll just keep it with the swordsman I was thinking. but I guess this is how a Kryptonian/Saiyan would look like

@Dahlia_Magenta: LOL..

@DBZ_universe: LOL

@Raseri: I'll come back to RP later... when I come up with a good character...

@DBZ_universe: You should probably see what the characters abilities is going to be then work from there!!:D

@Dahlia_Magenta: I was thinking similar abilities as King Bradley... I also was thinking that I want my character to be one of the left over King Bradley candidates... and he escaped then learned some alchemy ect. but yeah thanks for the advice! :)

@DBZ_universe: Welcome!XD
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Most likey be doing he same things my character is doing now, but being more of a screw ball:P
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Fly, fly some more, start a campfire, fly, accidentally electrocute myself...
Post by othus12 (6,300 posts) See mini bio Level 12

well of course i would make a living with my skills, maybe become a pro mma fighter?

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What would I do with invisibility and intangibility?

I'd scare the sh!t out of some peeps, spy on girls changing rooms, impress chicks, and basically improve my life as I see fit.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel