what would you do if you got your powers?

Topic started by rein on Sept. 29, 2009. Last post by Blindside 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Not if that movie is canon

Really your greatest weakness is your imagination so it will be easy thing to do

Post by DBZ_universe (15,470 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Anzendenai: if you say so... but as i stated I'll just stop time and erase my opponent from existence before they make a move... also some one who possesses unlimited toon force does not have any weakness... also you are forgetting that I have adapt... I can grow immune to what ever power you throw at me... and if you want to cancel it... I will back fire by using toon force...

@DBZ_universe: Whole point was to prove that you can't and you yourself proved it

Also i could affect your emotianl spectrum not to mention affect your memories and so on really

And adapting just means that it will be hard to kill you nothing more

Online Now

@Anzendenai: you didn't read my first post right??? my adapting is so advance that not only give me immunity but I also develop a power that can affect my opponent... example.. I am Fighting Superman... I will adapt to his stats X2 and on top of that my power will be made out of Kriptonite and my body as well... so yeah I can adapt to your power instantly and you no longer have control over my emotions, memory...ect. like am saying you are concentrating on me next thing you know am in you left saying what to do next.... or it turn out the one you attacked was a dummy and me well I was in my house sleeping all this time.. and it was all thanks to my toon force

@DBZ_universe: What's the point if you can't hurt me?

Also go on and grow my powers would be easier to kill you

And really it will force you to feel emotion and adapting has nothing to do with getting someones powers that's just a power mimicry

You can't hurt me due to us being entirely different thing you can try though but won't change a thing

And really there are many ways to kill a toon

Online Now

@Anzendenai: all right then... Ill use my toon force and break the 4th wall to another level by redrawing the whole universe... and you wont exist no more... I win... Also how am I making you stronger when my adapting is helping me and me only... also I've never seen no one kill Bugs bunny... and he is the GOD of toon force...

@DBZ_universe: Actually no he isn't, pretty sure Animaniacs are though

And no breaking 4th wall and recreating universe won't do a thing

I exist outside of everything(well not me my character i mean we are talking about our characters so it's kind of incorrect).

But still i can be killed

and about me saying that you with my powers will be easier to kill

And show me bugs recreating entire universe

Online Now

@Anzendenai: He has shown that he is sometimes the creator (that's pretty much re-creating his universe)... any strong Reality bender can do that... and bugs bunny is the strongest of em all... let's say is is fighting the Marvel universe at once... he can easily jump out of the comic and re-write it the way he wishes... with Toon force ANYTHING is possible there is NO LIMIT to what you can do... Bugs Bunny>animaniacs

Online Now

@Anzendenai: look at the end Bugs cuts the clip... and that is also breaking the 4th wall and on top on that he is talking to the audience..

Bugs Bunny cut's Florida loose... powerful toon force there... and reality bending as well

He Trolls Hitler

@DBZ_universe: Not really Animaniacs are original ones

They are true gods of WB

And Animaniacs live in real world they even went on a meetings few times

And so what Animaniacs talk to their viewers too nearly any educational cartoon does

Show me where he cuts real thing

And what was point of Trolling Hitler?

Really just admit it cartoons can be beaten or killed

Online Now

@Anzendenai: No they can't... how is it that While E Cayote hasn't die?? from all the beatings he had... when has bugs bunny dies.. or daffy by getting shot in the face... even make a battle and make it Bugs Bunny vs Saint Seiya, DBZ, Marvel, DC, and Bastard.. and Bugs Bunny will win.. Toons defy the laws of death, they are immortals, beyond gods thanks to their toon force... some of em can be beaten but not killed... Also Bugs came waayy before the Animaniacs so how can they be called the GODS of WB when you got Bugs and Daffy the true GODS of TOONS.. so yeah toons cannot die.. when was it the last time Ed, Edd, or Eddy died?? you admit it... toons cannot be defeated...

@DBZ_universe: Dynamite (ACME) cannot cause any fatal injuries, while only causing the victim to be covered in black soot and surrounded by smoke.

And really just admit that it's a form of cheating i mean your character can't break fourth wall it's just you writing it so technically you are making your character all powerful meaning that he can't participate in any rpg due to rules

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Anzendenai: DBZ Universe has a character? Where's his bio? LOL

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Raseri: LOL he hasn't made one yet:P

@Dahlia_Magenta: Sounds like he's trying to create TOAA :P

@Raseri: It can be tough having all that responsiblity:P

@Dahlia_Magenta: 90% of characters that powerful are boring as hell :P

@Raseri: LOL too true lucky I had one of the rare %10 XD

@Dahlia_Magenta: Haha true true :P

Online Now

@Anzendenai: I guess you are right on that one...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel