what would you do if you got your powers?

Topic started by rein on Sept. 29, 2009. Last post by Sonata 2 weeks, 4 days ago.
Post by Mister_Anachronist (6 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I'm surprised nobody has taken the Lawrence from Office Space path on this: "Two chicks at once." 

But seriously, I'd dig out a secret underground base in the Swiss Alps with my bare hands and spend my days hopping around the Spanish, French, and Italian Rivieras using my Olympian physique to charm the jewels off rich, undeserving heirs and heiresses.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I thought it would be cool to bring this back... anyways...

My powers would be.... Unlimited toon force, and adapt to anything instantly... example: You are 1000X FTL and I will adapt my speed X2 of your speed... I can adapt a power that can work as you weakness... ect. even reality bending wont work on me)..

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

White Wolf Vampire or Magician

Otherwise power mimicry+Reality warp that could only affect my body

Would pretty much wonder around and help people without em noticing a thing

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Fly with the clouds and destroy random stuff on the side.

NO ONE CAN BEAT MY POWER!!

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@DBZ_universe: An omnipotent being could or someone with Toon force blocking capabilities:)

@Dahlia_Magenta: Not when I have adapting... means I can instantly grow immune to what ever power they have.. also if you read my other post I said that I also have unlimited toon force :) so yeah my power is unstoppable... :)

@DBZ_universe: What if their power  erases the concept of adaptation, and changes its meaning?

@Dahlia_Magenta: WOW!! you beat me!! that is a great counter power!! I didn't had that coming.. just one last little problem my unlimited toon force is yet to be defeated.. but am sure you will figure it out on how to defeat it... if you defeated adaptation than toon force should no problem for ya! :)

@DBZ_universe: My character did do things similar to that. Manipulate concepts, and fight using metaphors symbolism. But nothing to extreme though:) 

@Dahlia_Magenta: nice... so pretty much your character can warp reality if am not mistaken?? but not to an extreme level though..

@DBZ_universe: Yes, Her powers stemmed from the special tattoos she had, and her manipulation of colors 

@DBZ_universe: I could use few degrading and few countering spells in order to stop your abillity to adapt and afterwards simply wipe your memory and dump you in void

But i have no intention to

@Dahlia_Magenta: That sounds pretty awesome!! specially manipulation of colors!! that would be EPIC! but wait are you talking about a real character or did you made it up??

@Anzendenai: thanks for sparing me!! :) but you forget I also have unlimited toon force... that means I can break the 4th wall and write our fight in my favor just like bugs can!

@DBZ_universe: My own character I used around these forums awhile back :)

@Dahlia_Magenta: that's cool what's his/her name? or you never gave her/him one??

@DBZ_universe:Mind wipe will stop you from further use of toon force

@Anzendenai: I can look through the future ahead at FTL speed then stop time get my pencil and erase you from existence... than turn time to normal

@DBZ_universe: Dahlia Magenta:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel