what would you do if you got your powers?

Topic started by rein on Sept. 29, 2009. Last post by Sonata 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
what would you do if you received the powers that your character has? ( if you don't have a character make one up xd) 
i think i personally would conquer earth, forming a benevolent dictatorship and lead humanity to greatness, creating the golden age of humanity. (plus i would totally have a harem consisting of the hottest women in the world)
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kryptonian level? or your own powers? eitherway i would say f*ck you politician guys with your %^*I&$% borders and travel the globe maybe even space and play hero once in a while ^^
@Kelleth said:
" Kryptonian level? or your own powers? eitherway i would say f*ck you politician guys with your %^*I&$% borders and travel the globe maybe even space and play hero once in a while ^^ "
well if you have an actual character then those powers, but if you don't then just choose whatever power you want and tell me what you would do with those. btw i like yours
@rein said:

" @Kelleth said:

" Kryptonian level? or your own powers? eitherway i would say f*ck you politician guys with your %^*I&$% borders and travel the globe maybe even space and play hero once in a while ^^ "

well if you have an actual character then those powers, but if you don't then just choose whatever power you want and tell me what you would do with those. btw i like yours "
 KK ^^ And which powers you mean the ones from the blog? those weren't really thought out and partially inspired by Prince Of Persia. i`d rather haver the power of Kamen Rider Kajiki or Devilly especially Devilly she owns Wolverine and his rip-offs on several levels :)
@Kelleth said:
" @rein said:

" @Kelleth said:

well if you have an actual character then those powers, but if you don't then just choose whatever power you want and tell me what you would do with those. btw i like yours "
 KK ^^ And which powers you mean the ones from the blog? those weren't really thought out and partially inspired by Prince Of Persia. i`d rather haver the power of Kamen Rider Kajiki or Devilly especially Devilly she owns Wolverine and his rip-offs on several levels :) "
yeah basically whatever powers you want. i'm more curious about what people would do with the powers then what the powers are.
With Tsuki`s powers i would seriously go to every damn Drinking/Eating contest i happen to pass by and take the gold $$$$$$$$$$$ every time (unless Nerx and Cfatalis are involved)
@Kelleth said:
" With Tsuki`s powers i would seriously go to every damn Drinking/Eating contest i happen to pass by and take the gold $$$$$$$$$$$ every time (unless Nerx and Cfatalis are involved) "
lol i like it, those things are notoriously hard to win BD
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein said:
" @Kelleth said:
" With Tsuki`s powers i would seriously go to every damn Drinking/Eating contest i happen to pass by and take the gold $$$$$$$$$$$ every time (unless Nerx and Cfatalis are involved) "
lol i like it, those things are notoriously hard to win BD "
Yep i (Dev) would win easily Tsuki is beyond the Saiyans and Luffy in eating capacity but she doesn't eat anything that isnt food Nerx and Cfatalis do there comparable to Glutton, so Dev wouldn`t stand a chance but she is immune to alcohol so she can win drinking contests easy XD
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I would kill anybody that i deem to strong and dangerous with my current set...

punch the sh!t out of Cthulhu as well
Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Would definitely become a world martial arts champion.
Grope boobs XD
Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx: Surprised you didnt say that at firstXD
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Superman powers I will help good people out and destroy evil people.
@Sonata: Have a harem of women, yes and virgin sacrifices for dinner occasions XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
laid back have a life, a rich life minds you, and destroy every other powered being by erasing them from reality , easy eh?
Post by SamFury (122 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Maybe... eat some good steak
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SamFury said:
" Maybe... eat some good steak "
your ambition is that small?
Post by labam89 (19 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I'd.. Continue going to school(university) and use the powers only when necessary.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
I would build a fort on the moon.  Eat lunch in a different country each day.  Teleport.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Use my illusions to moderately improve my life, use my physical stature to impress girls, the simple stuff.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel