What Inspired Your Character?

Topic started by Newdeath on March 15, 2010. Last post by Nerx 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Atahlia

Appareance: Furudo Erika (only in face, her clothes are supposed to be different); the Ceriels appareances are the ones of the Eiserne Jungfrau

Personality: I wanted to create a mix between insanity, madness and cruelty with inteligence and elegance

Powers: While teh Scythe comes from Furudo Erika, her skills aren't from her, the idea was to create a RP character that must be defeated more than once time

Extra: Because she is the embodiment of fiction she carries some factor only allowed to fiction itself, such is the case that she will gain or loses skills according to how an enormous amount of people perceive her.

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9
  1. The main character in Reimei no Arcana, Nakaba
  2. As for personality, I'm using Nakaba's initial personality in the manga (before she gets emotional and all)
Post by SoCold (38 posts) See mini bio Level 5
1. Character is inspired from Mr.Freeze and Subzero 2. Character Concept inspires from Batman:TAS, Batman Arkham City, DC Comics, and MK Comics and games 3. His personality drives from Mr.Freeze cold personality.
Post by Count_Dracula (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Symohony of the Night and hellsing for his personality, Bleach for his fighting style

Post by xX_Nobody_Xx (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Gai Tsutsugami is my main inspiration for attitude and looks. The name "Yuuichi" is after Gai's seiyuu, Yuuichi Nakamura, and the "Nakagami" last name is a mixture of both Gai's last name and Nakamura's.

Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bump of Awesomeness!!

Well.. So many have inspired me to make this character, like ND.. I plan on making him the badass of the Vice.. Even though I haven't finished his new bio yet. XDD

Kurai is based off of Tsuna from Katekyo hitman reborn.. >:)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What goes into Crow

Train Hearnet (obviously)

Vash the Stampede

Dante from the DMC series

Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer)

Myself

Western Cowboys, Gunslingers, etc.

Most Shounen Heroes

Coyote Starrk.

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What Inspired me to create, Kurai? Well...

Tsuna (This be totally obvious LOL)

Ghostrider... (Totally didn't expect that.. Did you? :P)

Torch; The Human.. (Anther one you probably didn't expect. :P)

The Stampede; Vash.. (:P)

X-Mens very own... Dun dun duuuun... Magma. (:P)

Gambit.. (Well cause he's awesome.. I might even make another character on this character based off of Gambit, because Gambit is the sh*t! :D)

Surge.. (Another X-Men Character. :D)

Many more... (Notice a pattern? Most of them are all pyros XDD)

Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Inspiration for Sicily

Of course famous yandere characters like Yuno Gasai and Rena Ryuugu. But another unknown to some character makes up the bulk of her design. known simply as "The Strange Lolita Girl" from the Ibitsu horror manga, If you haven't read it you should it is awesome. I intend to make Sicily one of the most creepiest characters in the Vice Universe, to do that I'm going to do something pretty cool. I will have Sicily in the future stalk her target in any open RPG they appear in at random. Its going to be fun:)

Post by SamJaz (12,852 posts) See mini bio Level 20

SamJaz was inspired by the previous SamJaz, thinking how to improve him while depowering him. Swapping the To Aru Majutsu No Index aspect of him for the Kingdom Hearts Keyblade, and dropping the AT-fields, Spiral Energy and timelord business seemed the way to go.

Hitomi, I have no idea where that came from, but right now, I'm drawing inspiration from Donna, of Suits. One of the best shows ever.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ummmmmmmm Nova was created on CV by another person.... sooooo yeah.... I just brought her over here :P I used a slightly different but similar story for AV Nova, I don't like change xD LOL

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Buck Buck by old shady, s'pecially this song

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@haseo_yashimora said:

1. anime xD
  2. syfy
  3. stargate
  4. star wars
  5. star trek
  6. concept art of lots of different syfy and anime

personality

my real personality :b

powers

pain(akatsuki) most made up! my character in general i made from scratch ;)

i can now redo powers/abilities

1. Mifune

2. Kamika Todoroki

redo personality

1. Makinami Mari Illustrious

2. Kazuma Ikezawa

3. Uryuu Ishida

4. Lelouch Lamperouge

5. Izaya Orihara

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

One man apocalypse switched into a one man spacefaring civilization

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel