What becomes of the Vice on 12/21/12?

Topic started by JayDox on Dec. 26, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

We need to do something. It can be a huge event in our continuity, like COIE was for D.C. (I have never actually read it lol) My idea: We have a series of RPGs leading up to the big event. All these RPGs could revolve around a "certain someone" starting a war with the vice ;-).

Your ideas?

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I think the Vice has had enough of global wars :P what I'd like to see is more diversity in terms of RPGs. I'd like to see more team RPGs or even a good old fashioned hero team fight a villain team. We never have any of those since the Vice is pretty lazy in general.

ND

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
After the current RP is over there isnt much left to conquer outside a total nuke of the planet itself.
Post by paladin (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Sonata: I agree. We had enough of these apocalyptic events for now. 
Although in a way I'm speaking against myself. I plan to connect Keith White's backstory to a real doomsday event. It would explain the Boss' real origins and what he really is. 
Perhaps maybe I would end up scratching that since I somewhat grew tired of the character.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have a plan for a big event in new year that would differently be different then anything we seen before for one it would be a hero only event. (At least for now)

2012: The Vice will be on Lock Down ;)
2012: The Vice will be on Lock Down ;)
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: SInce there are more heroes than villains in the Vice it may work out real well.

@Manami: The point hopefully I think I may let a villain or two in depending on their reasoning but other than that it is highly unlikely.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,006 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Kuro-san also haves plans for this year, and Taiyou mini-event is going to happen as well.

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kuma_From_Argentina@Lobos_Del_Rayo:  I see and Zella still has her plans she has been working on in secret for a while now. 2012 will be interesting:)
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The Borgia crime family TAKES THE WORLD OVER and enslaves ND.

Or we open up space travel.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Superevil225 said:

The Borgia crime family TAKES THE WORLD OVER and enslaves ND.

Or we open up space travel.

we should really do the second part at some point. We've destroyed most of the earth, how would you guys feel about colonizing the moon.

@kashif1: I wouldn't mind it as long as it makes and someone could create a good story and reason behind it but I prefer to stay on the ground that is where Crow is most comfortable I don't see him becoming a space cowboy XD. Also it not our fault the earth is destroyed I don't remember Crow dropping 3 nukes on a place XD Besides when i right I kinda just ignore it and make it seem like it was rebuilt somewhat.

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I have plans with Kuro-san, for rebuilding and space colonization....

@Kuro_San: Sweetness Kuro-san is all over the map he rebuilding Ebisu, hosting tournaments, attacking Crow all the time (what does Kuro-san even have against Crow?), etc. What isn't he doing?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,006 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Advancing his own character storyline development (But I'll start right away in the Runaway..etc)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel