Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Falken bar is in the Business Distrit, in the northern side, right in the middle. Kuro-san is in the Industrial District, right in the Midle.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San: Should I write until Lan Fan makes it to Nakamura Heavy Industries or do you want me to stop the post en route?

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I see Miguel has made his move, kinda strange that he knows the target even tho the SkyRaven thing ain't at that point, but oh well we all know it already anyway.

...lol Lobo, you gonna fight yourself?

Still waiting for a chance to jump Ryo, but Frantz will make it easy for him to get out if cornered anyway.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: lol I know I wasn't sure how to go about that at first but I think this is where the SkyRaven bit is going. No actually Vulcan is going to fight a Kaiju with the Kamikaze squad. Don't worry Crow and Miguel fight will come just like a fight against the rest of the members of Gungnir. ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I know that he won't fight him now, i was thinking about that future fight.

Just watch out Alice's got something special for Crow in mind. ;)

@Fehafare: Bring it Crow's isn't afraid of anyone ;)

Lol I keep picturing a fight between Crow and Alice with Crow dodging her's slashes slowly enraging her making her more and more blood crazy.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Lolz she would actually like that, Alice doesn't get angry that easy or often.

@Fehafare: lol that would be better i can just see her getting excited because Crow is proving to a challenge and living up to his name ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Looking forward to it.

Hehe, but better watch out, sooner or later i will upgrade Alice to Ryougi Shiki level, after a time-skip or important plot event and you better hope Crow happens to be a god by that time. xD

@kashif1: Make a halfway stop, you'll have some interference from Mangetsu XD, like that somebody is watching LAn Fan or that she realizes she is being followed

@Kuro_San: @kashif1: I'm sorry my post with Crow is taking so long I barely got any writing done during my break and today I start classes again. I hate this I know what I want to write and how to write it now I just got to write it :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

@Kuro_San: @kashif1: I'm sorry my post with Crow is taking so long I barely got any writing done during my break and today I start classes again. I hate this I know what I want to write and how to write it now I just got to write it :P

Trust me I know the feeling, take as long as you need.

@Kuro_San said:

@kashif1: Make a halfway stop, you'll have some interference from Mangetsu XD, like that somebody is watching LAn Fan or that she realizes she is being followed

Posted, there was certainly a half way stop...

Athena is from Dawn of the Black Year, Jack has much more power over the wind then he did before. It's said that a piece of straw in a hurricane can pierce a man straight through, Jack is now capable of that.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No problem

@kashif1: Interesting development so Jack's been in New York it seems I am curious to how him and Crow make interact....let's fight XD

Also I been thinking of Jack recently and in my mind I picture him post time skip like this:

At least in my mind. :P I imagined he turn a bit darker while working under the UOS and to protect the innocent.
At least in my mind. :P I imagined he turn a bit darker while working under the UOS and to protect the innocent.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm not entirely sure about the color scheme but the demeanor is nearly perfect. If I get the time I'll make a thread about new york and then we'll see what happens.

@kashif1: lol really that was just in my head how I been picturing Jack how he will be, look, act etc. I assumed he would be pretty distraught over Crow not joining the UOS and how he pretty much turned to the life of a Wanted Outlaw so he almost hates Crow but still sees him as the friend from 10 years ago.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

@kashif1: lol really that was just in my head how I been picturing Jack how he will be, look, act etc. I assumed he would be pretty distraught over Crow not joining the UOS and how he pretty much turned to the life of a Wanted Outlaw so he almost hates Crow but still sees him as the friend from 10 years ago.

Jack would want an explanation certainly, but from the reports he's gotten about the whole mess in osaka he'd know that Crow hasn't changed that much in the ways that matter. Besides Jack hasn't been that much of a perfect hero himself

@kashif1: Interesting I understand that Jack's wants an explanation but maybe Crow feels he doesn't owe Jack anything In fact it's Jack who owes Crow the explanation XD lol

@Kuro_San: @kashif1: Posted Hope you enjoy I think I could have done better but I'll let you guys decide.

Also I hinted at a darkness in Crow that Masako knows all too well he encountered in back in DC ;)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel