Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,868 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: Awesome I felt like that part was being left out in this RP and I want to see Batsu in action XD

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'm gonna try to write something up tonight. If I don't, it means writer's block won.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Guyver: Ok

@Guyver: Nice it seems like you didn't let writers block beat you

I'll be posting with Miguel later today hopefully

@Guyver: You forgot to repply to Ariana action of jumping into Rio's Ship

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hmm... i guess i'll wait one or two posts more before making my move on Rio.

Dang! I forgot about that part, Kuma DX I'm sorry, man. I've been a little out of it. Could we somehow edit the encounter, so it happens now? I should of mentioned my intentions of introducing Marina, before confronting anyone. I wanted to do all that in my first post, but it would of been too long.

Sorry guys school been keeping me a bit busy plus I'm starting to get sick my post with Absolute Justice make take a bit longer I'm sorry for the delay I'll get it done ASAP

No worries.
Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Posted :) Hope you enjoy my first post as Miguel.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Absolute_Justice said:

Posted :) Hope you enjoy my first post as Miguel.

I certainly did.

Anyway posted with Lan Fan.

@kashif1: Interesting post it seems Lan Fan has some secrets. ;) My only question is...WHERE IS JACK? XD lol

Just curious where does this take in the time line compared to Underground Fighting (before or after)

I'm glad you liked my post I thought it could be better. :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Jack is currently in plot thread hell, a place where he will stay until i figure out where I want to go with him...

I think I want it to take place after but it has yet to matter in any real way to her character. Anything you'd prefer?

@kashif1: Sorry, but which known criminals are hired by Inazuma? I said it, to any kind of public the city is a beacon of hope, and to be clear, all the Private Senshi are good guys or at the most really good natured neturals. All the crazy work for Mangetsu.

@Kuro_San said:

@kashif1: Sorry, but which known criminals are hired by Inazuma? I said it, to any kind of public the city is a beacon of hope, and to be clear, all the Private Senshi are good guys or at the ost really good natured neturals. All the crazy work for Mangetsu.

Is golem an isolated case then?

Edit: I realize what they are supposed to represent, its just that between golem and cross I got the feeling that the city is not completely noble. Not necessarily evil mind you, just willing to turn a blind eye towards the more unsavory aspects of its employees. The idea is that Anya, who stays out of world affairs, judges the city more harshly for this, while Lan Fan who is more of a realist and much more introverted has other concerns.

@kashif1: As I mentioned, Golem cant be recognized, even by trained eye. Cross isnt evil, she fights it, her personal vices arent something that can be considered evil, is her way to cope with so much supernatural crap.

@Kuro_San: Alright I'll keep that in mind when I write any posts involving Cross. I'll also change those lines of dialogue.

Alright dialogue has been edited to reflect the city being less corrupt then I thought it was.

@kashif1: @Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Posted, set the Kaiju attack and the start of the Nakamura Plot line

Also updated the first OOC post with a rough draft of the city map

@Kuro_San: Nice post I love your NPCs the Kamikaze sqaud XD I wonder what the Nakamura plot line is?

I also like the map I never pictured the city to be separated by the ocean like that? How do people move from district to district in a timely fashion? Btw where part is Crow and Falken in compared to Kuro-san?

Crow's post will be coming soon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel