Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Guyver: Ok

@Fehafare: @Guyver: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San:

Oho, i have to say, i like the way you set for me.

@Fehafare: Thanks

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: *starts a slow and steady clap by myself but as the seconds the clap goes louder and faster as more people join in creating a standing ovation.*

I got goosebumps dude that was bad ass. It was not what I was expecting at all and only leaves more questions. I want to send you a pm soon to clarify a few things and get our plans ready. But until then I plan on rereading that post :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: *stand ups and try to humbly stop the ovation* I was kind of punch drunk yesterday (finished posting after coming back from Boxing) and I didnt knew if was any good. thnaks for the praise

@Kuro_San: Posted, also introduced on of my NPCs, she'll play a bigger role later on.

@Guyver: Better watch out, 'cause i'm gonna hunt you down. xD

@Kuro_San: lol I don't usually care for grammar and spelling because I don't pay attention to it myself but in terms of story it was awesome I was expecting Rigel to make his move attacking Crow causing Crow and Falken to team up against the Zealot. I love this more though I know exactly where to take it. :)

I'm thinking of posting with Miguel and doing the Kaiju plot hook is that okay?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Shouldn't it be impossible, as you are aboard the Raven right now?

But then again, the current RP on it could be taken as something that happened in the past something like a flashback so...

@Fehafare: My plan is that Miguel gets a mission to go after Crow on the SkyRaven he heads to Inazuma City and encounters the Private Senshi fighting a Kaiju and gets involved. Because it seems like Crow will be fighting bigger fish soon.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sounds good, and yeah i'm not up-to-date with the current RP world but Kuro-san and Numbers do sound like they are "bigger fish."

EDIT: And given how things are it seems that i'll tag along Miguel... for some time at least.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare:

I have eyes on the back of my head ;)

@Guyver: Hehe, i'm "following" you (yes a lame joke, indeed).

@Fehafare:

LOL

This is what I'm gonna do next: I'm gonna head out to sea, and clean house(meaning the crew.) Gonna come back to Inazuma City, where Rio will have a small confrontation with someone from his past. I might NPC some more law enforcers.

@Guyver: I guess i got nothing to do till then. xD

@Fehafare: You might. Just wait 'til I post lol.

By the way, are you an ALT? O_o

@Guyver: Hehe no, i was RPing some time a few years ago, but quiet it, later i took a few months break from the site and now i'm back to the site and thought it would be fun to rejoin the RP world again.

I do have an alt right now, being VoidShiki.

@Fehafare:

Oh, okay xD Awesome! The more the merrier! The RPG community needs this revival badly.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You can take Miguel against the Kaiju, you'll team up with Batsu

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel