Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sir_Rigel: Pretty much anything a Private Senshi would do, just a lower price and now that i'm at it... what do PS do?

Post by Sir_Rigel (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Fehafare: A Private Senshi is a registered Super Human that works as an independent contractor but haves connections to the Goverment of Inazuma and ca be recruited to help in police operations. They have a salary from the goverment but they also take request in their own offices or the ones with not too much experience, reknown and money join togheter in squad or joint office. There are "talent" agencies that find the most promising young Senshi and gather them and train them until they can go solo and get a part of their earnings.

They can take jobs of any registered citizen of Inazuma City or any foreigner that is as Resident or is in the city with some kind of diplomatic permit. The Senshi can also take on request of other people in Shin Nihon taking out threats all over the country.

To be a Private Senshi you need to be registered as a citizen of Inazuma City (or being a foreigner with citizenship of a temporary visa like the Imported Heroes) or in extreme cases doing a extreme act of heroism (not 90's EXTREME, but a really important and influential action) to help the City will grant the one responsable an honorary registration as a Senshi

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,905 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sir_Rigel: Lol 90's EXTREME XD I can see someone before a crazy triple back flip on a skateboard to save a cat out of a tree then saying "It's EXTREME!"

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Exactly, that's exactly not the kind of thing you need to do to get an honorary registration..... EXTREEEEEEEEME!

@Kuro_San: "But dude I'm so EXTREME my weapon is a rocket launcher that fires chainsaws and it delivered to me by flaming eagle. I am EXTREEEEEEEEME!" XD

EXTREEEEME! Senshi XD
EXTREEEEME! Senshi XD

@Sir_Rigel: Yeah... as said my char isn't registered nor does he intends to do so. And he doesn't plan on becoming the next Mother Theresa of EXTREME!!! either.

So yeah... i guess he will do the jobs for a low price, hope he won't get any trouble... well not soon at least.

@Fehafare: You're going to get into trouble the second you try to get job without a registrarion card

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Your forgot the ten minute guitar solo

@Kuro_San: XD Omg I couldn't forget that!

@Kuro_San: Wish me luck then... just what kind of jobs are those anyway?

EDIT: Actually forget that, given what i plan for him in the future, it's more likely that he's gonna do just 1 or 2 job and then quit it because it's too much trouble.

@Fehafare: You cant get Private senshi Jobs if you arent a Private Senshi or a Foreign registered hero. You can get a job in the shady part of town with the Saiko Yakuza Clan the only organized crime family that is still active and always dodges the bullet.

They have mostly illegal stuff, from petty robery to assasination...

@Kuro_San: As i said... that's where i'm heading.

@Kuro_San: Just thought I should let you know I just finished writing my the part of my post between Crow and Falken, I think you are going to really enjoy it. It is perhaps one of the most emotionally charged things I written in a while. I let you guys be the final judge but I think its pretty good I'm almost done with my entire post.

@Kuro_San: @kashif1: @Fehafare: Posted hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Characters Introduced

The Blazing Knuckle (yeah I know its a bit different from my image)
The Blazing Knuckle (yeah I know its a bit different from my image)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: OMG Is Chibodee Cricket! From the best Gundam SERIES EVAHRRR!

Awesome post, I'll wait for Jack and then I'll reply for Crow, Hoyt, Franz and Lan Fan

@Kuro_San: Thank you I hope I didn't go overboard with the length. :)

Lol yeah I was thinking about Hoyt as I was writing and I thought Chibodee Cricket was perfect so I combined Cowboy Andy from cowboy Bebop and Chibodee.

G Gundam was amazing it was the first gundam series I got into. As for best I think Gundam Wing holds that title.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: G Gundam is the one I like the most, I think Turn A Gundam haves the best story, and in overall good series 00 or Z. Seed is the most unholy crap in the world

Will make a move soon... probably in your direction on top of that guys.

@Kuro_San: 00 was pretty good my favorite character being Lock-Stratus (both versions of him) and his mobile suit was clearly the best ;)

Was Z the one were it was really cartoony that had like big heads and small bodies? :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Gundam Z is the middle of the original Trilogy Gundam, Gundam Z and Gundam ZZ. Is a heartwrenching corpse fest, one of the series that solidified Tomino nickname of Kill'em all

Post by Guyver (3,424 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'm gonna try to get something up either tonight or sometime tomorrow. No promises.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel