Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: What are you talking about there is still the Tournament, the Terrorist Acts, and the Protests.

Post by Fehafare (5,625 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: All that doesn't go with my character.

I guess i can get a job as a low rank PS or something like that, now that they more or less lack manpower?

Post by Kuro_San (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: Private Senshi are registered. The Imported Heroes are the man-power that was brought from other Cities to fill out the space left the PS that went to fight Kaiju. Lobos just told the plot points that you can use while unregistered (in fact you need to be registered to enter the Tournament)

@Kuro_San: Great...

Then, mind then throwing in a plot point of an unregistered superhuman, taking on jobs for a low price, which in turn gets him into trouble with the PS and other heroes for obvious reasons?

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San: Would Lan Fan have to be a registered meta human since it can be argued that her cybernetics are medical prosthetics.

Post by Kuro_San (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: Well you'll be in the Imported Heroes Plot line but in the wrong side of the law

@kashif1: Yes, in fact I was about to send and NPC that works for the goverment to hire the Taiki crew

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:@kashif1: Posted

@Kuro_San: Wow Falken's first line in that post made me smile. Poor Falken though I am going to have to jump start you.

@Kuro_San: Can live with that.

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuro_San: I'm working on this guy's bio now at least wanting to get the basic stuff down before I start working on RPs. The question is though which one should I work on first Underground Fighting in Osaka or Welcome to Inazuma City ;)

Also I need a name for this character and don't know what it should be? I am thinking something Hawaiian at least for the last name, don't have a first name. Taking Suggestions

Post by Manami (1,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Absolute_Justice: Hmm I could help you with that, Write out the his powers etc for your Bio, them PM me later I'll help you with names:)
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San said:

@Fehafare: Well you'll be in the Imported Heroes Plot line but in the wrong side of the law

@kashif1: Yes, in fact I was about to send and NPC that works for the goverment to hire the Taiki crew

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:@kashif1: Posted

Can I have a physical description of the R&D department

Post by Sir_Rigel (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@kashif1: Is a ten story building, white paint but mostly blue reflecting windows. The leader of the R&D department (Allison Hawkins) is no other than the Former third generation Number 5 Southern Golem(but she changed so much physically that it wuld be difficult to recognize her, even for Jack). She got a work for Mangetsu and for Inazuma City, using her intelligence to make the city what is today in exchange of limitless money for her inventions.

She grew up a lot in 10 years... XD
She grew up a lot in 10 years... XD

Now that i made my entering post, i'll wait a post or two before doing anything.

@Sir_Rigel: O_O wow I say she that changing physically is an understatement. XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted with Rigel to spice up a little bit the story

@Fehafare: What kind of work will your character be doing, so I ca set it up in the next Kuro-san post...

The Mysterious Man of Neo Trinity Gate look like this

Roth
Roth

@Sir_Rigel: Wow he really hates super humans XD Good move this should make things interesting but I don't want to destroy the Hollow Bullet XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: He wont destroy the bar, he is more methodic and strategical than what he seems

@Sir_Rigel: lol oh good because I like the Hollow Bullet Bar. I can't wait to fight Rigel I think he may be a able to put some serious damage on Crow.

Btw forgot to say it in my last comment but AWESOME post!

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Thanks I'm in a creative trance today...XD

@Sir_Rigel: lol I know what you mean I really got into a creative groove since coming back to writing I can't stop the ideas from flowing I have so many good ideas for characters, stories, etc. I wonder what else you will do in your creative trance XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel