Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Guyver: Ok, cool

@Shadowchaos: Check the Plot hooks and tell me which is the most appropiate for your character and we'll cook something up...

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: the martial arts tournament

@Shadowchaos: Ok, It's the tournament incsription, the real tournament will start when we re kindle the forum. You'll surely find yourself in the middle of one of the terrorist acts or some sort of trouble like that. You can make an opneing post about your character visiting the city and getting to the inscription table, and then I'll repply with an NPC and lay the plot hook in fornt of you...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: alright but I have a plan for both Stasis and Abyss fusing for a short period of time but that probably wont happen for a while but what do you think? The fusion wouldn't be like the fusions from dbz it would be more along the lines of a parasite with Abyss absorbing parts from Stasis like he may become a human angel hybrid when the defuse.

@Shadowchaos: I vote against the fusion plot, at least for the time being, you didnt established the status quo of your characters and you're already changing it. You'll be jumping the shark from the very beginning if you fuse them

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I know I don't plan on doing it anytime soon but I'm thinking about it so I can get the kinks worked out of it before it happens. I planned on doing it in about a year depending on how things progress.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,809 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I am kinda selfish about this but I want to see this thing moving because I want to see the interaction between Crow and Falken :P

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Here is a post establishing the Taiki company, which I admittedly made to justify the resources and gear that Jack and Lan Fan now have as well as bring in some old npcs that I was rather fond of. Unfortunately college has started and my already crappy posting schedule will get much worse.

@kashif1: Nice post :) Don't worry about it I understand that.

Post by Fehafare (8,589 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Hollow Bullet Bar and the Drunken Falken sound like a place for Frantz to start, taking on those hunter and mercenary jobs and work as part-time Private Senshi sounds like an option as well, as Frantz right now has no way of income and while as a vampire could get around most of the things, but his high standards being a royal and all wouldn't allow him to do it anyway. As my character is new to the world i'll take it slow with some "filler" RP-ing and a few arcs, making some allies and foes and then i'll actually move a little bit of his individual plot.

I'll go with some general chat and gathering info about the situation, then looking for a certain person and then i'll just see where it will take me.

Post by Sir_Rigel (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Fehafare: The Bar is for Crow, he already took it. In fact I included the bar to aovid having to make two separete threads. Try to keep to the Plot threads, so is easier to me to have NPC for the characters involved. If you want another plot line send me a PM with your ideas and I'll add it and make the proper NPC

Online Now

@Sir_Rigel: First... i realized that "Drunken Falken, is the name of a guy and not a place for drinking lol. I assume the bar isn't empty? If so i shall start there and see where it will take me, if nothing happens i will move with the masses and get a job of a hunter or enter the tournament.

After some time has passed i will actually get NPCs of my own to the RP world, regarding Frantz's plot (in the end it will melt together with the general world).

And no, as i said i don't really have a specific idea so far.

@Fehafare: No what he means is the Bar plot point is between Crow and Falken. I already took that plot point because it important to both of our characters.

@Fehafare: The bar plot point is for Crow and Falken alone. I know it becouse I made the Thread in the first place. As you are entering my thread (I'm Kuro-san) you'll interact with my NPC that know about the inscription and other stuff. You'll find yourself in some trouble

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yes, yes, i know i read the thread.

@Sir_Rigel: Eh... inscription?

Anyway, the best thing for me to do right now is to start away from any of the current plot points and approach them slowly. It would be nice if you could provide some kind of NPC, some information broker or something like that that would help my char the get around how the world works, what's going on and stuff like that. Or perhaps even a company stationed in the city, that deal with informations of all kind? I'll make my entering post tomorrow

@Fehafare: Ask me, I can tell you, you tell me which Plot line you'll be taking and then we go to the NPC part

Online Now

@Sir_Rigel: The hunt for Kaiju (even tho i don't know what it is...) and the imported heroes mercenary stuff seems the most logical thing to do as my char isn't interested in the general state of the world, cities, people and so on (not yet).

Pretty much anything that can give him money or get him closer to the plot related characters that might help him in some way to get what he wants. Also anyone i could ask for the location of certain person (with no success, just to set a direction where his character will be going).

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sir_Rigel: Hmmm I wonder if I can work this character into this RP somehow. Not that is matters I have Crow in it.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: Kaiju are giant monster that come from the sea(created by Mangetsu Scientists, check the Shin Nihon thread for more infor about the country), called like this in reference to the Godzlla movie style monster that are also called Kaiju. Only the top Private Senshi are called to fight them. The imported heroes are Registered superhumans from other cities (as the outlands are completly devasted and irradiated) that replace the Private Senshi Top Tier while they're fighting Kaiju. To fight Kaiju you need to be Tier 5 aprox, better than that or having master class suport skills

Online Now

@Kuro_San:

Hehe, in other words i got no place to start... as i'm not registered and i can't call myself top class either.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel