Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,697 posts) See mini bio Level 13

You're a pirate, so I think is okay, you could take the last of the plot hooks and face the imported heroes

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Imported heroes?

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,837 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Guyver: @Kuro_San said:

@Sonata: Yes, the imported Heroes are Heroes registered in other cities that were asked to live for a season in Inazuma while the higher ups of the Private Senshi and Police forces are in the Kaiju Season (from mid spring to mid summer)

Apparently Inazuma City has a program where registered heroes from the other 7 major cities (see sonata) are coming to live there and deal with the increased crime while the police deal Private Senshi deal with bigger threats. I also assume it is to show a unity between the Union of 7 and Shin Nihon.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

So, basically they're government-backed heroes, that are temporarily stationed there?

@Guyver: Yep pretty much but I'm sure Kuma could explain more himself. :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Sounds good. In the meantime, I'll just go ahead and do the bank heist. I'll see what else I can do.

@Guyver: Yes they're the temporary reservist while the high tier Private Senshi fight the Kaijuu in the east..

The last segment of my post, about the girl, Ariana, she is an Imported Hero from Europe

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Guyver:  
It is also worth noting that the registered heroes don't have to live in Inazuma City that can also live in the other major cities. Superhuman that aren't registered use Inazuma City as sort of a safe haven, because on the outside they would be declared outlaws and traitors to the Union.

@Sonata: For example Crow Cementerio is an outlaw because he refused to register as a dog of the military. :P I can't wait to see this new character of yours in action.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: He is definitely a wanted man:P Crow better watch himself.XD

@Sonata: Lol Bring it! Since dealing with Zella Crow has nothing to fear anymore. You better be bringing the big guns just remember I shoot first! XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You are so lucky that you are Inazuma City. Bring the big guns would be no problem at all anywhere else:P
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I think I got it.

BUMP

I been noticing a lot of new and old faces are getting back into the Vice which is a good thing I love seeing new characters and making all these plans but unfortunately all these characters and plans mean nothing if we don't RP right? So I am just reminding people of this RP so that they can get in to one of the many plot hooks to introduce your character.

Sorry I haven't had the chance to post. I'm in the process of brainstorming an NPC crew for my character. I will post.

@Guyver: its okay I was just making some of the other people aware of this RP and reminding others. Can't wait to see your crew :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

I understand. Oh, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it xD

@Guyver: Cool, I'm waiting for your post. A flying airship over the city plundering a bank is just epic

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

It'll come. I just want to write out Rio's crew first. His main crew won't be in this rpg. It'll be a prelude to it.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I will try to get in a post but make no promises of when because if I don't get something done like that then and there I lose interest.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel