Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'll try to get something up soon. I just have this terrible writer's block.

Done.

Post by Fehafare (9,044 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Guyver: I guess, i'll be on my way to posting then.

Nice post btw.

@Fehafare:

Thanks!

@Guyver:

... a whole post, deleted. Damn you site why do you have to glitch in situations like that.

@Fehafare:

I liked the post lol. I'm guessing you're somewhere in the middle area of the ship?

@Guyver: Sounds about right.

@Fehafare:

Okay.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Guyver: I think you forgot Ariana again

Rio is going to fight Frantz. Does Ariana want to battle Marina? But that would mean no one will be steering the ship.

@Guyver: An uncontrolled flying vessel cruising through a skyscapper extravaganza of a city? Fitting place for a fight. Ariana could face the tripulation insteaad if you dont like the idea

@Kuro_San: Should be... interesting. I support the idea of the uncontroled flying object.

@Kuro_San: Tripulation?

@Guyver: Sorry the spanglish slipped from my mouth XD I mean the ship crew (if it haves one)

Oh lol. Well, it's just Rio and Marina. My posts are serving as a prequel to The Lawless Seven.

@Guyver: ok then is a unmmaned ship flying around and two duels XD

Sounds good! I'll try to post sometime this week, when I get the chance.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,835 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sorry about I'm a bit busy I have to work on a narrative essay for English class that I have no idea what I am writing for it. So I'm working on that then I'll write this. and I also have to write my post for Underground Fighting.

So much to write :P

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hey guys i'm back but my updating will be kinda crazy. can I get a update?

@Shadowchaos:

• Falken and Crow put aside their differences and decided to beat down Kuro-san, unluckly the meet Rigel a Crazy anti-superhuman fanatic cyborg and are fighting in the shady part of the business district
  • Captain Rio is trying to leave the city after attacking the Inazuma City Bank, and he met resistance in the form of Fehare character and Ariana an NPC, both fighting for different reasons.
  • Kuro-san is out of his depression as he knows that Crow is coming for him and the idea of playing again with the gunslinger managed to re-kindle some of his energy.
  • Lan Fan (Jack assistant and protege) is serving as a courier towards Nakamura Heavy Industries in the Industrial sector, and found herself teaming up with Cross the Demon Huntress, a NPC demon hunter against a pair of people that identify themselves as members of the New Army of Numbers serving Mangetsu a organization dead for the public since the incident five years ago.
  • The Eastern Coast of the City is under attack of a Kaiju in form of a turtle and a group of elite private Senshi are containing it while Miguel (Crow's character) is in-route to fight it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel