Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'd be interested.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: What did you had in mine?

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Well I like how the Vice is there really is no set universe. Personally given my choice I would like something western (because of Crow lol) but I understand everyone has their differences in terms of characters. talk about it or facebook :)

Post by Fehafare (8,068 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Looks like i still don't have anything to do. With Alice i'm gonna wait for the actual mini RP on SkyRaven to finish and well, Frantz is pretty much bound to Captain Rio, so till he doesn't make a move Frantz won't make one either.

Might as well make my 3rd character then.

Post by Guyver (3,405 posts) See mini bio Level 14
You can move right now. He's distracted with Marina's arrival at the moment.

@Guyver: Lol to be honest i really can't see Frantz getting aboard a flying ship without pulling some BS. Yeah he can levitate and hoover but not fly, other option would be a Krov enchanted jump from mid air, but that does sound a bit BS to me, unless the ship is flying really low right now or near a large building.

@Fehafare:

He's on the ground--in a park to be exact.

@Guyver: Lol really? Yeah i just reread the post and noticed that it actually docked.

Well then, prepare yourself. xD

@Fehafare:

I'm prepped!

@Guyver: Posted.

@Fehafare:

Check your inbox, please :)

@Guyver: Done. :)

@Fehafare:

I'll see if I can post later tonight. If not, hopefully I can tomorrow. Sound good?

@Guyver: No need to rush, so yeah tonight or tomorrow, i'm fine with both.

@Fehafare:

It might not be as long as my last posts, so I'll try to add filler to make the length a little more appealing xD

@Guyver: Same what i tried lol, i did lack material tho as i don't want to rush the introducing of my NPCs.

LOL No, I get the NPC part. I honestly don't mind short posts sometimes, especially when I'm lazy or I'm suffering from writer's block :P It helps stories move along much quicker, whereas longer posts benefits the sake of detailed descriptions. I used to write horrendously-long posts and I had a buddy who would complain about having to read them lol. So, I decided to slice the length and write down what needed to be written. Sweet and to the point.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Posted

Sword Eagle
Sword Eagle
Claw Scorpion
Claw Scorpion
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: badass I like this duo they are a more elegant combo then my Weapon Warfare Brothers XD

Noooo not the Hollow Bullet Bar there is no end to the injustice in this world! Rigel...will...PAY! XD

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Like the Visual kei response to your guys, but more glamorous and with a dash of the partner diary owners in Mirai Nikki

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel