Welcome to Inazuma City (OOC)

Topic started by Kuro_San on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by kashif1 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Inazuma city is as urban center brimming with activity, the five districts are always crowded with people. The stories of hundreds of people start and end in this city. With bursting nightlife and almost no criminality the city seems perfect from outside. But some inner turmoil is starting to brew, as the post-human population only bring pressure into the city. The Private Senshi sometimes overstep their authority. A small group of common people is preparing actions against them. Meanwhile another story starts, as a broken mercenary, once considered one of the deadliest men on Earth is soaking his shame and self-pity in booze, maybe something or somebody will reignite his will to live. The Central District is constantly under attack from the rebellious organizations opposed to the Shin Nihon Goverment that hides this incidents, to avoid causing panic in the populace. The City Hall is now busy to the last man preparing the 10th anniversary of the city with a Martial Arts Tournament, that was posposed in the inaguration of the City. And last but not least a Kaiju is moving towards the city and the higher rank members of the elite army and the Private Senshi were deployed to face him, so taking advantage of this the relatively small criminal element is more active than before, and the security forces asked the other cities to send some back-up, so a lot of new heroes are covering for a couple of months the city for the Kaiju Killing Squad.

Plot-hooks

• Anti Post-Human riots and incidents
  • Terrorist Acts in the Center District
  • Hollow Bullet Bar and the Drunken Falken
  • City Hall Tournament Inscription
  • Kaiju in the East
  • Increased Crime and Imported Heroes

Inazuma City Map (Rough)

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuro_San: The Kaiju event looks rather intriguing.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: I'm all over the Drunken Falken and Bullet Bar, good name for the plot hook Brittle Bullet ;), just curious will all these plot hooks tie together somehow.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

interesting better finish up with my characters before this happens.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Like they guy from Touch say is all connected

@Shadowchaos said:

interesting better finish up with my characters before this happens.

I agree I still working on time skip Crow

@Kuro_San: lol nice :D I love how you can multi-task so well that is a lot of plot points that you will be in with a lot of characters.

@Sonata: I'll exposit about each plot point and let it hanging for anybody that wants to tag along, and I'll play with secondary characters that are included inside the Kuro-san account (consider me somekind of GM in this ocassion)

@Kuro_San: Cool, I am thinking of a way my character can enter which shouldn't be too hard.

@Sonata: I personally recommend the last hook for your character, if she still a superhero

@Kuro_San: Yes she is a hero but she will be part of the registration.

@Sonata: Yes, the imported Heroes are Heroes registered in other cities that were asked to live for a season in Inazuma while the higher ups of the Private Senshi and Police forces are in the Kaiju Season (from mid spring to mid summer)

@Kuro_San: Oh OK I'll try that plot hook then and see what happens. 
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: hey if your having problems finding a older looking version of your character you could say he found the fountain of youth or his powers keeps him in his prime.

The Characters that appeared so far:

Falken Degiraz
Falken Degiraz
Batsu
Batsu
Ariana Trieverie
Ariana Trieverie
Nice post I really enjoyed reading it. I love the idea of a news program to tie in all the stories. :) Btw wow Batsu has turned into a BEAST XD I thought this was only a 10 year time skip he looks like he aged to at least 50 unless this is different Batsu then the pre-time skip verison. I'll have my post up soon I couldn't get on yesterday unforunately
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Batsu didnt had a pre-time skip version he had a pre-reboot version that ended up being the King of the Ashuras. So Augus was the logical choice

Posted hope everyone enjoys we need to get this thing moving I hope more people become involved.

I'll take a page out of Kuma's book and list the characters that appeared:

Characters that appeared:

Crow Cementerio (Official time skip appearance)
Crow Cementerio (Official time skip appearance)
Izaya Rundo aka Chrome Ghost 13
Izaya Rundo aka Chrome Ghost 13

Characters soon to appear:

Hoyt Von Thortonberry aka The Cowboy
Hoyt Von Thortonberry aka The Cowboy
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Are you planning to post?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yes this weekend, been pretty busy lately:)
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I know this will come as a shock--with my character being a hero and all--but, can I orchestrate a bank heist in the RPG?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel