We Are Legend: Vice

Topic started by We_Are_Legend_Vice on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,748 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Sonata: Yep. Sadness.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,633 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@hudyman: Welcome to Vice

Post by hudyman (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz: Good to be here. :)

@hudyman: You're going to make a Doctor based character? I have trouble seeing him fit in a anime/manga world like the one we try to show in the Viceverse. But you never know, you can make an awesome Manga Doctor XD

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Don't really see why that would be problematic. We don't have any kind of theme going on here, so making a character based on comic or TV series character shouldn't be too strange if you ask me.

@ReliusClover: I dont have anything against him doing it, but in theory this should be anime themed, I say he could, if he wants, do a more Manga-like Doctor. As in theory anime/manga enviroment should be what we should aim for. Take any of my characters, if you remove them from the Viceverse all of them could easily be part of their own Anime Universe

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Same with mine characters, but don't think there's a rule that demands something like that.

@ReliusClover: Yes I said it more as a personal preference rather than a rule, if he wants to play how he likes too he is free to do so

Online Now

@ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Guys? Pre reboot SamJaz was a timelord, amongst the other things. He had a Tardis, Sonic Screwdriver, and Psychic Paper, and he regenerated in the final battle against Newdeath. There's no problem in having a Doctor based character, so long as the writer can pull off the characterisation.

More importantly, we need more non-combat oriented awesome characters.

@SamJaz: I didnt knew that, but either way as I said this was more of a personal preference rather than a rule

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Hm, might have to make a timelord type character. Should be fun. I'll give it a week or so before I make my mind up.

Post by hudyman (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@hudyman: You're going to make a Doctor based character? I have trouble seeing him fit in a anime/manga world like the one we try to show in the Viceverse. But you never know, you can make an awesome Manga Doctor XD

Yup, that was the idea :P

Online Now

@hudyman: Nice. I might just have to make a Master character as a foil. Maybe

@SamJaz: In Topic Off topic

What's your favourite Doctor?

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: David Tennant, Number 10. Is there any greater?

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: ? on what?

You Hudyman?

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: woops wrong thread gonna delete

@SamJaz: I'm a fan of the 7th, 8th and 9th Doctors. I like 10th, but the previous three are more my kind of guys. 11th seems a little bit too wacky for my tastes...

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: eeeewww.... number eight was gross. Not as bad as number six though. We don't speak of number six.

@SamJaz: 8th in the movie isnt as good as he could be, but 8th in the novels and audio books is badass x10, he is the Doctor that fought the Timewar, at least most of it. He loses the Victorian style and gets into a much more action oriented clothing

And 7th I like him more thanks to Ace than anything else, Ace is the best companion, she killed a dalek with a rocket-launcher headshot, and even incapacitated one with a baseball bat.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel