VRMMO OOC

Topic started by Galenbeta on Nov. 24, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I wondwred if you could exist in two rpg's at the same relative time. That's when this idead hit me after watching SAO season 2. A VRMMO is basically a videogame but your consciousness is inserted through the console and into the game. There are tons of vrmmo consoles but they all are compatible with all vrmmo games. You have stationary ones then even ones that look as simepl as glassess and you can travel with them in your pocket. So ever feel things in an rp going slow you can get online without having to leave that other rp. Guess you can call this a Sub RPG.

Basically, right now we are going to do Alfheim Online first. Description of Alfheim will be included in the rp. Once it is made.

About creating your avatar for a vrmmo. Similar games like Sao is similar to Alfheim wil allow you too use the same avatr with skills intact. You take one of your rpg froum chracters and they create an avatar. You don't need to keep track of unnecessar things like inventory and other unnecessary crap. Take a look at Jayden Velvet's avatar.

The system for Alfheim will be using is a leveling system. It goes from E,D,C,B,A,S. Though some vrmmo's will use like a poi t system.

Anyway each vrmmo is a different arc. If you ffirat sign on you start from scratch. Like say you just created an avatar or just joined this rpg you start frm scratch.

Make sure you check the links for necessary info before starting in the rpg.

Rules 1. No one can start off hax

2. All players start from level 1

3. Please keep track of player stats and inventory

4. Unique sword skills have to be approved

5. Players fan't have realife skills while in the game

Leveling Up/Stats

To level up the first time it's 1000 exp and leveling up requires 1000 more exp

All charcters of level one have 100/100 hp.

Stats are all at level E you can train stats to improve them. Or use them alot and gain exp from using them.

when you lvel up say you 30000/15000 you level up twice then your exp gauge is 0/17000

Speed is on a scale of E to S. E iis nromal human speed. D is bulet timer. C is Bleach, Naruto, Fate tier speed. B is machs in the thousands. A is just below lightspeed. S is faster than lightspeed.

Agillity is on a scale form e to s now. E is nor al human agillity. D is free runer agillity. C is Batman level wihout gadgets. B is assassin creed level. A is spiderman level. S is unlimited like naruto level running across water standing a tree sideways.

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Skills

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Unique_Skills

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_Skills

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Floors

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Extra_Skill

http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Items

Don't forget to update ypur prfiles

Animedefendr and I stat with ost of our stats fom beta testing aka SAo rp.

Special Offer:Available until the 11/31/13. Players can start at level 20 and have a c rank in a weapon skil of thier choosing and 12 letter points to distribute among thier stats.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,666 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Galenbeta: Interesting.

Jayden Velvet for Alfheim

Player identity: Jayden

Hp 20000

Level 20

Money $45000

Exp 3800/20000

Race: Spriggan

Mach: C

Passive Skills

Searching: Level E

Tracking: Level E

Listening: Level E

Detection:Level C

Hiding: Level E

Acrobatics: B

Night Vision: E

X Ray Vision: D

Sprint: B

Exende Weigt Limit: D

Magic: E

Combat Skills

Parry: C

Howl: E

Battle Healing: D

Emergency Recovery: E

Meditation: E

Spritual Light: E

Fighting Spirit: E

Weapon Skills

One Handed Longsword: C

@AnimeDefender: youg et to use your sao stats

Post by AnimeDefender (2,666 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Galenbeta: Oh okay...... They are actually the same as Jayden LOLOLOL!!!!!

Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Galenbeta said:

Rules 1. No one can start off hax

2. All players start from level 1

@Galenbeta said:

Jayden Velvet for Alfheim

Level 20

@SamJaz: That's due to me and animedefender beta tested thiss in the SAO RP.

@Galenbeta: Okay then. Enjoy.

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: I noticed the same but I wasnt going to say anything XD

@Kuro_San: @Galenbeta said:

@SamJaz: About the other dimension thing. This can only be used at cxsa time when basically in Dragon Slayers there no fight going on it's night no fights that would be an ideal time to put on the full dive xonsole. Your body os still in the rp but your consciousness goes to this one undwrstand

Kuro read the quote

@Galenbeta said:

@Kuro_San: @Galenbeta said:

@SamJaz: About the other dimension thing. This can only be used at cxsa time when basically in Dragon Slayers there no fight going on it's night no fights that would be an ideal time to put on the full dive xonsole. Your body os still in the rp but your consciousness goes to this one undwrstand

Kuro read the quote

No actually, I don't undwrstand. Seriously man. Read your posts before you post them.

@SamJaz: I meant understand,console,access

@AnimeDefender: when do you think i should make the rp for Alfheim

@Galenbeta: How the hell do you misspell access as cxsa?

And if you actually do have dyslexia I am going to feel really bad in a few minutes when you tell me about it, but even then…

And are you participating in the Vice Awards?

@SamJaz: I don't know

you thinking about particapting in this.

I am not dyslexic

@Galenbeta: So you basically want to make an RPG where you force others to obey rules that will surely make us clear targets for you if you ever decide to PK the fuck out of us...

@Kuro_San said:

@Galenbeta: So you basically want to make an RPG where you force others to obey rules that will surely make us clear targets for you if you ever decide to PK the fuck out of us...

Which he will.

@Galenbeta: Galen, after what you did in the Holy Grail War, I am not participating in anything you create until you grow up. You cannot handle the idea of someone else beating you, and you harbour vindictive grudges. I've actually been sitting on a fantastic idea for a sequel to HGW, one that both Fehafare and Chronowolf have expressed interest in, but I haven't made it yet because you would go psycho ballistic AGAIN.

@SamJaz: HGW?

@Kuro_San: Holy Grail War, I invited you to join it. I took one of Galen's characters down, and Galen got the Ref to incinerate the character who did it, teleported all the masters (No servants) into another plane to fight to the death. Being a good sport and after questioning how likely this would occur in the Fate/ universe, I fought my best until Galen enforced ROCKS FALL EVERYBODY DIES AND I CROWN MYSELF THE WINNER.

Feha came on the next day and shouted WHAT THE CRAP JUST HAPPENED HERE?!, so me and Cwolf decided to carry on the game as if Galen never teleported everyone away, since no one else agreed that his actions would ever actually happen in any part of the Nasuverse.

Galen then went crying to Takishichea and got the whole thread locked, with no appeal.

We were pretty angry about it for a while.

@SamJaz: @Kuro_San:

Relax PKing the fuck otu of someone reeptitively is just going to mean less mo wy each time. Unless before you battle you wager some equipment. Though the penalty is for dying is los of exp and money though not a very big loss.

After a while ot will become useless

you know what lwt me add that info in the rp which will befb up in a bit.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel