Vice Tier Listing Thread

Topic started by willyvereb on May 14, 2011. Last post by Shadowchaos 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,607 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SamJaz: That would be harder to measure, how do you propose it?

In other news Disney bought the rights to Indiana Jones... http://www.screened.com/news/disney-buys-indiana-jones-rights/5227/

The Evil Empire is coming and the thousand years of Darkness led by Mickey Mouse

Post by SamJaz (11,527 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

BY personality attributes, physical ability, ability to deal with stress, etc etc. There's a professional list used as a substitute to IQ that I'd be basing it on.

Online Now

@SamJaz: Could you make an example?

I would not be surprised if i woke up tomorrow and find out that Disney bought Christianity

Post by Fehafare (8,276 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Not sure what to think about that.

@SamJaz: As said the main point of the stats grid and tier list is to serve as a guideline during combat. Replacing the objective stats that can be quantified with subject and abstract attributes defeats the entire purpose.

Online Now

@Fehafare: I was commenting upon the discovery of Disney buying the rights for Indiana Jones. They are seemingly trying to buy everything on their grasp. In theory they are planning to buy Hasbro

Post by Fehafare (8,276 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I know, i just mean i'm not sure how to feel about them getting the rights on IJ.

Online Now

@Fehafare: I was commenting upon the discovery of Disney buying the rights for Indiana Jones. They are seemingly trying to buy everything on their grasp. In theory they are planning to buy Hasbro

Post by Justalittlegirl (588 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Shepherd is low three. Huntsman is far higher, a high three, but a five with the divine armor, although using it burns him out quickly.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: I was thinking of making a list of all vice characters in order of power. Like a ranking list. Something that can be changed as people get powerups and it would be something interesting.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel