Vice Tier Listing Thread

Topic started by willyvereb on May 14, 2011. Last post by Shadowchaos 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @kashif1: By the way: What do you think of Piper?
She's somewhere between tier 4 to 6.
In terms of showings and power descriptions she's more or less a casual mountain buster. On the other hand her durability and speed are a few notches bellow that level.
And also on other view Piper is the Mother Nature and thus capable of causing a global disaster. That's probably her highest end.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@willyvereb: unless piper gets annoyed I'd assume she'd fight in tier five.
 
By the way, where is Emerald?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@kashif1 said:
@willyvereb: unless piper gets annoyed I'd assume she'd fight in tier five.  By the way, where is Emerald?
Emerald is around 2 IIRC, we already listed her, I forgot
@willyvereb
I suggest a 5 , or you could use Retrias method:" lacking the method to destroy it's tier requirement in a short time but can tank the ammount of the punishment " Rated by "best aspect"
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

Newdeath already said she was a five....

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fire Star said:

Newdeath already said she was a five....

however willyvereb have decided to do another evaluation, He is afterall the unofficial " Tier judge guy"
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@cfatalis said:

@Fire Star said:

Newdeath already said she was a five....

however willyvereb have decided to do another evaluation, He is afterall the unofficial " Tier judge guy"

Well, Tier 5 is the only one that makes sense for her, at base she is a tier five by the OP description. She is potential Tier 6 as well, but Tier 5 is the only reasonable place to put her, any lower would be silly.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fire Star said:

@cfatalis said:

@Fire Star said:

Newdeath already said she was a five....

however willyvereb have decided to do another evaluation, He is afterall the unofficial " Tier judge guy"

Well, Tier 5 is the only one that makes sense for her, at base she is a tier five by the OP description. She is potential Tier 6 as well, but Tier 5 is the only reasonable place to put her, any lower would be silly.

lower would be silly, higher is not that silly however I made this system to judge the maximum output based on the latest situation , for example Raseri get up a tier after well surpassing his tier by a LARGE bounds.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@cfatalis said:

@Fire Star said:

@cfatalis said:

@Fire Star said:

Newdeath already said she was a five....

however willyvereb have decided to do another evaluation, He is afterall the unofficial " Tier judge guy"

Well, Tier 5 is the only one that makes sense for her, at base she is a tier five by the OP description. She is potential Tier 6 as well, but Tier 5 is the only reasonable place to put her, any lower would be silly.

lower would be silly, higher is not that silly however I made this system to judge the maximum output based on the latest situation , for example Raseri get up a tier after well surpassing his tier by a LARGE bounds.

Yes, I understand that. Just making the point.

Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@willyvereb: That's why I said tier 3 - low tier 4, and I'll add more skills & traits, in the future. But thank you. ^^
Post by The_Count_Of_Monte_Cristo (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@willyvereb: Merci, Monsieur.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Oh right, I always forgot about this xD I think Willyvereb said I was tier 4 (I think xD) 
Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Either Tier 3 or low Tier 4, That's what I would say Em is.  
 
But, that's as high as I would want Mugen to be... Maybe Tier 5 at the highest. :P
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Emerald_Flame_Fate: I'd say Tier 3.

Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Fire Star: Alright. I added Piper for Tier 5. If your character will exhibit things above that I will update her tier accoringly. (perhaps excluding the Plot Plus)
 @Emerald_Flame_Fate: I put Emerald up for Tier 3. Although that really stands for Emerald merging with her cards or using the Sun card. If I remember correctly normal Emerald doesn't have superhuman abilities, aside from summoning her cards of course.
Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@willyvereb: Her sun card is the most powerful card in her arsenal. o_o 
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Neko should be higher, other than that great list.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@willyvereb: Really? I thought that would the Sun she could be in low 5 or High 4. Cause she reaches 4 when she uses the King or Queen card. But I guess that's your decision ^^
Post by willyvereb (5,939 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Alright, I admit I haven't read all your posts. 
So I ask a few questions:
Can you destroy an entire city in a hour at worst? (I mean with the King or Queen card)
How fast is Emerald witht the King/Queen cards?
Is the Sun card a citybuster? How easily can Emerald use that?
 
Depending on your answers,  you could be completely right. I'm far from infallible. It can be that I underestimated your character.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@willyvereb: Let's see. If you gave The King and Queen at least 4-5 hourse they can destroy a city 
I really didn't put a "top speed" for The Queen and King, but they're fast enough to dodge Raseri's attacks. And they also have the ability to predict what's going to happend. It's only a vague idea, but it helps a lot. After all, if they're tarot cards, they can read future :P 
And yes, The Sun is a citybuster.  Emerald never uses it's full power, cause she doesn''t want to destroy a hole city. She can use it for one hour and then it'll fade away, cause Emerald can't use it properly. After that hour, th card must rest for a while.
Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Ok, I think I put Emerald on Tier 4 then. Since you can't control the Sun yet I think tier 5 is too much for now.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel