Vice Tier Listing Thread

Topic started by willyvereb on May 14, 2011. Last post by Shadowchaos 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@willyvereb said:
@kashif1: Hm, did he become supersonic?I thought he was a high end Tier 2 but well... as you wish.
no your right, Fatalis rated me before the tier list was set.  Tier 2 it is
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@kashif1: Alright, added Jack to the list. Tier 2 - Powered Human
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@kashif1 said:
@willyvereb said:
@kashif1: Hm, did he become supersonic?I thought he was a high end Tier 2 but well... as you wish.
no your right, Fatalis rated me before the tier list was set.  Tier 2 it is
Rated you using my tier
Willyvereb tier is approximately my tier -1 (He deleted the first tier)
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@willyvereb: Raseri is a Tier 5 I believe.
@Raseri: Nah, he's at least Tier 6.
You even wrote down Raseri in the information gathering thread as grid 7(planetary) in terms of durability.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@willyvereb: I'm talking about power output. He can't shatter entire countries, well at least not at his base strength level.

ND
@Newdeath:
  @willyvereb said:

Tier 6 - National Catastrophe

If you thought that Godzilla was terror, that opinion needs quick reconsideration. Beware, Your countries are no longer safe! Characters at this tier can make the land of the whole nation evaporate. It can be a casual act or through serious effort. Sometimes they don't even have the required destructive power, but their abilities are too strong to be considered anything bellow this rank. Whatever it is, the days of the human race are numbered.
@willyvereb: Most of the time he's a city-buster. He'll have to reach some level of anger to start leveling countries.

ND
@willyvereb: Raseri is potentially a Tier 6. You can put him there but its only when he's truly enraged.

ND
@Newdeath: Did you miss my previous post?
Some characters that are technically too strong or powerful are qualified to be at Tier 6, even if they're bellow country-busting levels.
Also it seems Raseri has the potential to suddenly become like the definition of that level. So I'm putting him on tier 6.
Character tiers include all your powers, not just a portion of it.
@willyvereb: Seems like you missed my previous post.
@Raseri: Actually you were still missing the point. Hence my previous reply.
Tier 6 can be someone bellow country-busting levels.
Actually that's true to all tiers. If some character is hax enough then they are automatically higher in rank.
@willyvereb: Not missing any point. I didn't disagree to it in my previous post. I just said that he's potentially a Tier 6, thats all. 
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis: I see, well hopefully it all works out. in the end i just want fun rpging, thats what we all want :)

@Sonata: i see, well i gotta respect the measures taken toward making this forum good! hopefully all goes well :)

Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Pepper: Thanks I'm sure it will:)

Post by TenzaiShion (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata: Hahaha could you lock one of the Intense Training threads..(Accidently double posted XDD (Preferably the one that said double posted. XP))
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@willyvereb: What are those details? :D

@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Point me towards your bio I may be able to tell you.

@Emerald_Flame_Fate: Adding the rest of your Tarot Cards, and their powers will be a big help telling everyone what tier you are in:)

Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata: she didn't found the rest of the Cards, so their powers is unkown. That's why they aren't there
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel