Vice Tier Listing Thread

Topic started by willyvereb on May 14, 2011. Last post by Shadowchaos 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Now that I think I need to give a tier to Atahlia.... Tier 5?

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Asune: I'm not really good at tier levels but I would 6 or above she is a character who you need to beat 2 times just to face her, her self each level is pretty freaking powerful

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:Yeah, but her destructive force is at most to tier 5

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Yeah I agree that the tiers should be updated soon. Dahlia will probably move up to the tier 6 range. She is finally learning how to use her Canvas, and has been getting some inks to increase their powers dramatically.

Post by Guerra (84 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Asune: Atahlia is far too hax to be a Tier 5. She's either a very high Tier 6 or a 7.

@Guerra:Tiers are based on destructive feats here. Atahlia can at most wipe out a whole city with all her power.

Post by Guerra (84 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Asune: They're not entirely based on destructive feats. Destructive feats are just important. For example, Raseri can't one-shot multiple countries but he's powerful enough to go from country to country tearing through everything. Atahlia is very hax and possesses some reality-based and space-time based powers. She can walk around the entire planet having her way with nobody to stop her. That's why I say she's a high Tier 6 or a Tier 7.

Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I believe Saitire's bots are about Tier 3
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Asune: Leberus is Tier 2 (for now, unless the Demiser Mode changes things) 
Athalia is Tier 6 (it's included in the description that even if you're only a ctibuster if you're too hax, you belong to tier 6) 
Gerard is still unknown 
@kashif1: Can you link me a bio on Carmillia? 
Otherwise I can add her to Tier 4. Maybe even Tier 5 given she just barely but survived a nuke. 
@Dahlia_Magenta: I can update you to tier 6 if you wish. 
@Saitire_Lefleur: Tier 3 sounds a reasonable guess. We'll see the power of your creations in the R. Hopefully soon.:) 
@Guerra: Ras and Validimus exchanged continent-razing blows. That's why he's placed on tier 7.

@willyvereb:Is Gerad not Gerard

Post by Saitire_Lefleur (182 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@willyvereb: I am hoping it is soon as well.
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Bump to the top:)

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: So, we gonna get this running again or not?

I would be prepared to do something like this, though would probably have to PM everyone to get detailed information.

@ReliusClover: That is what we are discussing, Me personally I don't think we need it, I trust you guys to do the right thing:)

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata said:

@ReliusClover: That is what we are discussing, Me personally I don't think we need it, I trust you guys to do the right thing:)

I like the set- up but given the amount of rpgers we have in that pm, I don't think we need it either. I think if it becomes a problem we should have this to fall back on though.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: Yeah it's not really needed, it would just be something fancy, something fun to have.

But, don't think there's any real purpose to it either.

@Jlynnana: @ReliusClover: Agreeed the Vice back when this was created everyone was basicall Nigh-omnipotent lol. The current Vice has a great level playing field right now.But if you guys want to place your character in a tier for fun I'll be happy to help.

Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Sonata: @Jlynnana: @ReliusClover: I agree with Sonata on this one. We're alright as we are playing field wise.

@Surkit: Sure I can do that:)

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: I'm just curious and too lazy to figure it out myself but what tier would Seth, Abyss, and Stasis be?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel