Vice Tier Listing Thread

Topic started by willyvereb on May 14, 2011. Last post by Shadowchaos 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Zella_Thorn: His inmortality is perfect yes, he cannot be killed in the real plane, but he can suffer fake deat, similar to deaht, but he'll recover after few hours. In conceptual plane is different, he can be killed, because the damage will hit his concept.

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Asune: True, but if can augment his stats to the maximum he will be able to tank whatever is thrown at him with ease.Even if his opponent has equal stats they would have to think of an attack that can by-pass all of his defenses. But how do you beat perfect defense??

@Zella_Thorn:The perfect defense only appears oonce, so it only protects him from one attack.

Maximum parameters are something, but it doesn't protect from special effects. Also no physical damage is suffered from maximum hits, due to maximum defenses, but still the pain is very heavy

@Asune: I know but it doesn't matter if he can only use it once, he still has that abilities . And that alone put his at a very high tier. That is how the tier system works, it is gauged on the maximum capability of your character. Example if Zella threw a universal blast at Gerad, and he put up his barrier nullifying the blast. He has shown the ability to survive something of that scale.

@Zella_Thorn:Wow, Zella can throw univerrsal blasts, she seems interesting, xD. Well even if is just once, then is true

@Asune: Nah Zella cant throw something like that lol, it was just an an example. Zella currently at her maximum is tier 7. Gerad is 11 His has hax abilities, FTL speed and a perfect defense. Only a nigh-Omnipotent or true Omnipotent (tier 12) should be able to get by Gerad's defense, because they should potentially attack beyond the meaning of concepts or alter them entirely.

@Zella_Thorn:Mmm, his speed has been reduced due to restriction, he now is like supersonic to hypersonic, and with augments he multiply it by 10. Yup the barrier is the most haxx ability, however as I said, he can only use it once.

@Asune: I can give you Lebreus's tier as well if you wish.

@Zella_Thorn:

MAGIC OF LOGIC: Complete anulation of all fictional stuff, is not field, it extents to the battle or situation, it's activated and deactivated by Lebreus, and also the sense of danger auto activat it. The only fiction allowed by MoL is MoL itself

Have tha pandora's box, can retrieve any object as long as is not fictional, however can only be used when MoL is not active

Both abilities are based on Lebreus's inner concept of real world, that was Scion (exactly similar to the real world), and is sealed due to memory lost, so even if he learn abour new stuff that is no fictional, his skills will works only with the no fiction. Because Lebreus aknowledged Pandora's box as real, he can retrieve it from Pandora itself.

If someone were to alter his concept of real world as a fictional one, then MoL became useless, also anulators of reality warping can overrule MoL but not Pandora

@Asune: This is an easy one Lebreus would be a tier 2 here. He would still be considered normal or peak person. Able to be shot by common guns and stabbed with blades.

@Zella_Thorn:Good, after trying Atahlia in the ND's thread you can rank her too

@Zella_Thorn: btw, Outside the barrier, what is the rank of Gerad?

Thanks for all

Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Asune: Is Gerad FTL outside the barrier if so he is around Tier 4 minimum.

@Sonata: Gerad with restriction is at most massively hypersonic. White Gerad, without restriction can reach FTL, Conceptual plane, allows Gerad and his oponent to reach the maximum speed. Barrrier has nothing to do with the speed

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Zella_Thorn said:

@Asune: This is an easy one Lebreus would be a tier 2 here. He would still be considered normal or peak person. Able to be shot by common guns and stabbed with blades.

I beg to dipper I think Lebreus is above tier 2 only because of Magic of Logic he automatically makes his opponent Tier 2 just using that ability. It is the great equalizer of the Vice.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: True Magic of Logic can equalize opponents, but still his durability is still that of a normal person. He can still be shot in the head and potential die.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Zella_Thorn: I add a new skill to Lebreus the other day, it's enough to be called the most broken skill here, but it condition to be activated is too specific, the oponent must do somethin.... It's highly probable that we'll never see the Demiser Mode

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

id be tier 6 but im still making my bio then i half to show it to sonata see what i did good and need to change

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@willyvereb: If you want to add her Carmilla is a level four

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think this tier listings near to be updated lol XD I am actually trying to get Crow into a higher tier probably 4 so I am working on his bio as we speak

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel