Vice Tier Listing Thread

Topic started by willyvereb on May 14, 2011. Last post by Shadowchaos 7 months ago.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@willyvereb:My both characters are Tier 4, but I want a re-revision please, because from my point of view one is far from the other

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/gerad-dante-poes-bios/328977/#3

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/lebreuss-bio/328794/

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Levance: Well, I think Lebreuss is Tier 2. He's a normal human with two hax special abilities. From my point of view he can't take on an army alone, for example. Even though that he can fight superhumans on equal terms thanks to the Magic of Logic.

Gerad is the opposite. He can move FTL and IIRC isn't he universal level reality warper on the Meta World? I think he's plenty powerful. Although I haven't seen your character actually fighting in RP. (I didn't check all the threads due to my own shortage of time).
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@willyvereb: I need the Tier for the New Masako

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@willyvereb:He is fighting with Stingu and will fight with Maximus, also is scheduled in the future to fight against ND and Zella with Crow's help, however until now no battle has been finished

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Hard to judge for now. Based on your background story Masako is Tier 4. Yet in your battle against Alicia his feats are less impressive. Maybe I missed something but Masako got depowered right after defeating the other Reiters?
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@willyvereb: He grew stronger, up to his current level

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Well, it's just that Masako destroyed everything in 500m radius. In comparison I haven't seen Masako doing anything that extreme in your recent battle RP. That's my problem.
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Jay goes in tier 3 easily.

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I would say that Mesa is in tier 11. After the reboot she merely gave her name and her memories to her daughter Alateah. Thus making her drastically weaker than what she was before.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,749 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Mesamia: I love how you say she is now drastically weaker but she is still a 11 XD I wonder what she was before

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Mesa back then was an unstoppable force because she was an anomaly she wasn't part of the system which basically allowed her to do anything she wanted.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So, now that Gerad has ended a battle, can his tier be determinated?

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Asune: He is extremely strong in the Conceptual Plane looks like he is a tier 11 IMO.

@Zella_Thorn:Is that because he destroyed countless universes and paralel dimensions?, if is that, it was jsut an illusion

@Asune: OK what are his capabilities in the normal meta world.

@Zella_Thorn:Wait, is based on the meta world of Umineko, but is not the same stuff. Still as an Umineko's based character it shares similitudes

Can use blue and red truths freely.

Both he and his oponent reachs the maximum parameters (Maximum speed, strength, resistance, etc. that are possible to imaginate)

Can predict oponents's moves, and can read the nature of attacks.

Can use the perfect barrier that nullifies absolute all, however once per battle.

Both he and his oponent's attacks cannot fail or be avoided, but can be parried

Imagination became the source of power, both can do what they imaginate, with restrictions. Cannot modify themselves, cannot create something non existant, cannot call forces or objects beyond their comprension. (He used imagination to destroy all that universes and realities, as illusions)

Can spam his normal attacks in a more frequent way, he can spam more easily the conceptual energy blasts (erase the existance of the target, can be blocked, but not by the body), however due to restriction, he cannot use the conceptual energy blasts, at least he enter in white mode, that is very risky to do.

Can use theatergoing authority, to see the past of persons.

Can use horror realm, to trap his oponent in a real were he'll see and suffer all horrors concepted and done by all the beings real or not, still is an attack that can be parried

@Zella_Thorn: Also he can exploit his oponent weakness, but only if he knew it

@Asune: I see then I'm right Gerad is in the Tier 11, because he can maximize all his attributes, and has a barrier that can negate all attacks even if its used once. The only thing a person cant comprehend or imaginate is omnipotence.

@Zella_Thorn: Imagination is more limited than it looks, he cannot change himself, besides the attributes, soe he cannot became even near omnipotent. Also consider that his advantages goes to the oponent as well

@Asune: He doesnt have to change himself in the meta world he is immortal correct. Basically nothing anyone throws at him wont kill him anyway.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel