Vice Tier Listing Thread

Topic started by willyvereb on May 14, 2011. Last post by Shadowchaos 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Validimus: Ok, thanks ^^
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Validimus: I put Tier 3 - Low Tier 4 in my bio.  I don't know if that's ok or not. o-o 
My Character Mugen.^
Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@willyvereb: As for my Alt account, what tier would Kurai Tetsuna be? I was thinking Tier 4 - Tier 5. But, I'm not to sure. At his strongest, Kurai has the power to vamprize an entire continent, since he could harness the solar energy from the sun. 

Zero's Bio. 
^There's his bio.^
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
On his own, Newdeath is a Tier 5. With the Hybrid and all of his assets, he is a Tier 7. 

ND
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Somebody wanna suggest a level for Roxanne?
@Superevil225: What's her destructive limit? 

ND
O.O Roxy should go bi, and hook up with either Kaname, or Kurai. :P
@Newdeath: I don't really know.... Maybe like small town? I'm an awful judge for power listing. XD
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Superevil225: Shes probably a Tier 4 then:)
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Newdeath: Alright, I keep him on Tier 5 for now. Until you use your other assets I feel no need to change your standing. At least your character can join more threads that way.
@xXMugenXx
Well, normally I would rank him in Tier 7 but seeing as probably your character can't take multiple citybusters, not to mention a continent buster I think I add Zero to Tier 6. At least Retrias won't be alone.:p 
As for Mugen, I think I place him on tier 3 for now.
@Superevil225
Small town level?
I thought based on her bio that she was a building buster at best. Yeah, I guess all those busting levels are weird for people not used to VS forums. 
Anyways, if it's ture and Roxy can also take the same level of punishment then she might be even Tier 5. Although after reading your bio I would've put her on Tier 2-3, depending on how fast she can become.
So does Roxy have destructive power comparable to a small nuke or not?:p
@willyvereb: If she goes into UberCharge, then pretty much. GAH she's got a few levels *flails* My characters are too complex.
@Superevil225: Well, can she also tank the same amount of power? Like in case her attack was reflected back on her. Can Roxy survive that?
Also I realized that the allegory with the small nuke may be insufficient. An approximate radius for the explosion would be better.
Few hundred meters? 1 kilometer? several kilometers?
The second number being comparable to a Hiroshima nuke while the third one is already at gigatons of explosive yield.
@willyvereb: Well, lemmie think of a good example...
She's like Iron Man, in terms of power on a regular basis. Then, think if Iron Man got really pissed off, and became Iron Man with two batteries to power the suit.
As for durability, she's a bit like Wolverine, but to a slower extent and minus the slowed aging.
@Superevil225: Well, I could ask the classic "which version of Iron Man" because depending on that Roxy might be even a planetbuster.:p
But I won't. (Or maybe I already did >--<)
Anyways, based on that I rank Roxy as Tier 4.  She's rather volatile girl.:p
Also, moved up Keith White to tier 4.
True, Keith alone is circa tier 1 and he can generally deal with tier 3 opponents but being a man with a futuristic personal army does make him an example of "One Man Army".:p
@willyvereb: Very nice. O.O Thanky very much. ^^
@Superevil225: Well it seems like Willyvereb took care of your problem :P 

ND
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
so these tiers are maximum power then?
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@kashif1: Yes.
Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hey! What tier you think Maximus is? I'm think about high 2 or something like that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel