Vice Halloween Party

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Oct. 24, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Happy Halloween

Thanks to some donations from some generous parties a ball room at a local hotel was bought and reserved so that the heroes, villains, and everyone in between can have a Halloween costume party. The room is decorated for the occasion jack-o-lantern shape lights hang from the ceiling along with bats, ghost and witches. There is Halloween themed food on the back table which range from everything someone could want; sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chip and dip, and some fancier and formal food as well. Fondues and carving stations and more to offer some for those with refined taste buds. There is "bloody" red punch in both alcoholic and plain to suit the different ages as well; there are plenty of drinks from soda and beer to wine and champagne. To complete the Halloween theme on the dessert table there is the mother load of candy, as well as other festive goodies, along with a small pumpkin shaped baskets for people to put candy in and take back to their table. All the food is of course free of charge to the Vicers along with all the Halloween themed party favors. Tables surround the dance floor for Vicers to sit and enjoy the festive party; each table has a symbol on it these symbols correspond with who is sitting where each Vicer who enters will have card with a symbol corresponding to the tables. This way the sitting is complete random no body knows who will sit with who two sworn enemies could be at the same table by poor coincidence, the goal was to encourage mingling of characters.

Rules

A Very Vice Halloween
A Very Vice Halloween

1. Every character must be in a costume. The costume can relate to your character or be completely random it doesn't matter but a costume is a much any character who shows up without one will be sent home to make one. NO EXCEPTIONS! XD (and showing up as yourself doesn't count for example Newdeath can't show up as Itachi or Madara or Crow can't show up as Train Heartnet)

2. NO FIGHTING! This is suppose to be a fun silly party that has no canon to the actual events going on. Anyone fighting will be sent to another dimension for time out and to think about their actions. I'm serious we have characters who can do that. These also goes for OCC fights as well as character fights.

3. I was thinking of sending everyone a message with a symbol to assign sitting but I decided against that (if you think I should do it say so). So pick your sitting as you choice but try to mix it up don't just have heroes with heroes and villains with villains etc. Each table will sit six people and I will add the tables and the people on them to this OP. The symbols are: Jack-o-lantern, Ghost, Black Cat, Witch's Hat, and Bat. (That is probably more then we need)

4. Going with rule number three if a table is full that you want to sit out to bad. There are 5 tables and 30 seats there is plenty of room I don't want to hear well I want to sit with that character. Find another table XD

5. Enjoy yourself XD After all this is a party.

Tables and People at Tables

Jack-O-Lantern Table:

• 1. Masako (Tetsuo from Akira)
  • 2. Maximus (Zombie Jimi Hendrix)
  • 3. Sonata (Sexy Red Riding Hood)
  • 4. Raseri (The Terminator)
  • 5. Roxy (Rainbow Dash from MLP)

Ghost Table:

• 1. Callis (Templar Knight)
  • 2. Gerad (Ghost of Madison)
  • 3. Newdeath (Freddy Kurger)
  • 4. Mesa (Misa Amane from Death Note)
  • 5. Harumi (Suki from Avatar)
  • 6. The Count (Dracula)

Black Cat Table:

• 1. Crow (Lone Ranger)
  • 2. Manami (Black Swan)
  • 3. Toni *Crow's girlfriend (Sexy Black Cat)
  • 4. Bobbi Lee *Manami's Daughter (Little Rainbow Brite)
  • 5. Caius (Young Professor X)
  • 6. Jack (Ezio)

Witch's Hat Table:

• 1. Lebreus (Sorcerer)
  • 2. Zella (Wicked Witch)
  • 3. Carmilla (School Girl Costume)
  • 4. Lan Fan (Raven from Teen Titans)

Bat Table:

• 1. Kuro-san (Devil)
  • 2. Falken (Cowboy)
  • 3. Dahlia (She-Devil)
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool I'll use my characters

Zella is the Wicked Witch from the WIzard of OZ

Sonata is Sexy Red Riding Hood

Manami is Black Swan

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Zella_Thorn: ....Interesting choices especially for Zella XD

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: The green skin could be considered natural for Zella:P

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:Mmm can I use my two characters? Also I must pick the sit here in the OOC or in the GAME?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,011 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Callis is dressed a Templar Knight (Ghost)

Masako is dressed as Tetsuo from Akira (Jack-o-Lantern)

Kuro-san haves a suit, red-facepaint and horns, making him a devil (Bat)

Falken is dressed as a Cowboy (all black with a patch) (Bat)

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Newdeath will come as Freddy Kruger :P

Raseri will come as the Terminator :P

ND

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Newdeath: LOL awesomeXD

@Manami: Thank you :)

ND

Oh yeah Manami's Daughter Bobbi Lee will be there as well. She will dress as Rainbow Brite:P

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I really like the Templar Knight one for Callis:)

@Manami: Way to ruin a party by bringing a kid XD

ND

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Newdeath:Shouldn't you avoid telling your costumes? I mean that way one person will say, Oh, I wanna go make my character dressed like Freddy Krueger, oh no, ND already used it, I must search other thing. But if you don't tell them, it will be a surprise. I think

@Levance: Nah, besides, I only try to surprise in serious RPGs son! :P

ND

@Newdeath: LOL she will be good:P

@Manami: Until she gets the sugar :P

ND

@Newdeath:xD okay.

Well as I'm the Umineko fan in this page, I'll reserve the right to dress my character as a sorcerer, but I wonder which one?

@Newdeath: Raseri should bring his tiger, for plan b. Wear her down while on her sugar rush:P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:Got it; Lebreus will be dressed as a Sorcerer, and Gerad will be dressed as nothing (I wanna make a funny scene with him, if it is allowed)

@Manami: LMFAO, he'll come as Simba :P

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel