Universal Armageddon: OOC

Topic started by Newdeath on April 11, 2011. Last post by Yogan_Kaji 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
He will bring The End 
He will bring The End 
Having spent several weeks absent from the Vice Universe, Newdeath was gathering the virtually unstoppable forces of Darkness for a personal plan of his. During his absence, The Boss had set the foundation for a temporary Heroic Age that fortunately for him never came to the Vice Universe, and once he returned, the hope of this so called Heroic Age had ended. Having coerced The Darkness into taking his side in a grand scheme he has planned for existence, Newdeath's plan is ready to be put in motion. There was once a time before existence, before anything. A time when there was only Darkness. But when light came, creation took its course and The Darkness was cast aside into the small corners of the universe. Forced to take refuge in non-existence, The Darkness began to regrow there, and its power returned to its virtual omnipotent state. Promising The Darkness that with his knowledge of the current universe, they will obliterate everything and restore the universe to its initial empty state, Newdeath successfully coerced The Darkness into allying with him, and in return not only gained command over The Darkness' vast army but was granted the ability to manipulate darkness itself. With a massive force of destruction at his command, Newdeath will bring forth a "Universal Armageddon" on the universe. But of course, his true intentions are not to end the universe. Not at all. But actually to weaken the forces of Darkness by making it battle the most powerful beings in the universe, not only will weakening The Darkness make his ex-wife Sonata's allies weaker, but he will then be able to steal The Darkness' power for his own plans. This is no ordinary "End of The World" scenario. Newdeath's war is not merely on the Earth, he is launching a war on all of existence. With the nigh-all mighty forces of Darkness, his own vast set of armed forces, his super-villain team Abismo, and his own massive power, not much can stand in the way of the notorious Tsukasa Lord. 
"God created the world in six days. I will end it in two" 
"God created the world in six days. I will end it in two" 
This is an open RPG.

ND
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,786 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath:
Hmmm I'm thinking about joining just because this sounds so awesome but Crow really isnt all that good against universal threats. Also love the pics especially Cable holding Capt sheild and mask btw if I didnt know better i say some the premise of this is based marvel going fromt eh Heroic Age into now Fear Itself
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Crow can join, The Darkness has many beings of many different power levels. Anyone can join and hang with the villains. Thanks for the compliments. Thats a pretty good guess.

ND
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Of course I will be in. 

@Newdeath:  I'm sorry for not posting on our Battle between Hades & Raseri. It's just every since I got my laptop broken I can't think what to write for the fight since I was about to post. I mean,  I typed such a glorious post and that all went to an end. O-O now I'm trying compose a post and trying to retype the one I had before my laptop broke
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Newdeath: I would think the Devilish Twins would want in.... I'm still considering if I should throw in Octavian. I can think of a good enough motive, but I dunno if I'll be able to play two... three characters. XD
@Him: lol Technically I'd be playin 5 characters. Nyx, Nox, Octavian, Dante, and Kai. Well, I think I might. It would be fun to play around with them.
I thought you said you ditched Creer.... or was that Query... D: So many characters!!! *dies*
Post by Him (53 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Superevil225: Five huh? :P I think you can pull it off. You don't have to though. Nah I'm not going to ditch Creer, I ditched Query. Though I liked Query's character.
@Him: Query and Caius have some unfinished business. He can't leave yet! :P
Post by Him (53 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Superevil225: LMFAO!
@Him: Caius is so disappointed :(
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This will be good, I'll use my other characters like Manami in this.
@Sonata: Oh? I wonder which side Manami will take. If she figures out ND's plan she could either sabotage or partner up with him :P

ND
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@mydeathlyways: Its cool. Just be sure to post when you can.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata said:
"This will be good, I'll use my other characters like Manami in this. "

You're Manami?! O.O

Why does it feel like I got punked?

Good luck with this, ND. Glad you're back in the game :p

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Guyver said:
" @Sonata said:
"This will be good, I'll use my other characters like Manami in this. "

You're Manami?! O.O

Why does it feel like I got punked?

Good luck with this, ND. Glad you're back in the game :p

"
I suppose you will get punked some more?
considering there are many alts in here
Post by Bloodstorm (12 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I'll join this, with Blindside (obviously), and this character.
Post by Seishiro_Hasaiki (143 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm so joining this :) 
@Guyver: Thanks :)

ND
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Hm, so that's the scenario you were planning. Sounds good.
I think the remnants of the Company are in.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,786 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hmmm it hasn't even started yet and something tells me the body count is going to be in the millions
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel